Reverse Cowgirl Mafia - Game Over: Cowboys win!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
DEADLINE

Though there are many people shouting at each other, thirsting for blood, eventually everyone is soothed by askaninjask and Steven Snype singing Kumbaya over in the corner, and nobody is lynched.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends July 4 at 8 PM CST. If you have any problems with deadline on the 4th, let me know and I'll push it back a day. Remember, kills are now valid.

Ampharos

All Actions In

The citizens of Lewisville wake to the sound of police sirens. This can only mean one thing: a dead body has been found. Windows fly open as curious citizens stare down at the scene of the crime, watching as the police carry off the body of a rather bedraggled-looking teenager. The news that morning reports that the body had been discovered tied to a block of concrete at the bottom of the lake. They later go on to identify the boy as askaninjask, and report that he had the following note in his pocket:

Dear askaninjask,
You are John Wilson, A.K.A. the Anarchist.

You were once just a random teenage hooligan. Then a random mishap with some fireworks on December 21, 2012 caused the city to descend into the wretched hive that it is today. Naturally, you went quite insane. Now you only seek freedom - and the only way to be truly free is for everything to pass on to the next world.

At night, you may send Walrein & Acklow a PM titled “Night X - Knife USER”. You will use your trusty dagger to poke multiple holes in USER, leaving them quite dead.

In addition, you may send Walrein & Acklow a PM titled “Night X - Stalk USER”. You will follow USER until you discover his full role PM.

You are an anarchist, and by default anarchists are rather loud. As a result, your vote counts double in the daily lynch.

You are allied with yourself. You win if all other factions lose.
Meanwhile, Walrein can be seen crying in the corner as his wolf gets nametargeted to the max.

Whatever... just go lynch people...

Day 2 ends July 6 at 8 PM CST or at majority. Acklow is currently sending results.

Ampharos

Suddenly, a second body is discovered in the street. It seems ginganinja straight up got shot in the face.

Dear ginganinja,
You are the Lodge Leader.

You are the head of your particular chapter of the Freemasons. When the Mafia took over, you were forced to take your lodge into hiding. You plan to use your powers of persuasion to rebuild the Masons and regain control over your city.

At night, you may send Walrein & Acklow a PM titled “Night X - Converting USER to the Freemasons”. If user is a member of the Village or a Criminal, they will become a Freemason with no special abilities and will become aware of the other members of the lodge. However, if USER is a higher up in the Mafia, you will not survive the encounter.

Because you are the most important member of the lodge, you have invested a lot in your personal security. Because of this, the first attempt on your life during the night will fail. This does not apply to failed conversions.

The lodge details are in a seperate PM.

You are allied with the Village. You win if the Mafia and any hostile neutrals are eliminated.
(my bad got distracted while updating and didn't notice this)

Well that makes things easier.

Walrein said:
Dear Paperblade,
You are the Right-Hand Man.

You’re the Scottie Pippen to the boss’s Michael Jordan. The Paul McCartney to his John Lennon. The Robin to his Batman. You’re the number two man in the Mafia organization, so it’s very important that you help to quell this uprising.

At night, you may send Walrein & Acklow a PM titled “Night X - Reminding USER of their allegiances”. You will visit user and use your large, intimidating figure to remind them who they’re fighting for, preventing any conversions from working on them that night.

Your team’s details are in a seperate PM.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win if the Village and any hostile neutrals are eliminated.
Claimtome. The existence of the Mafia group is publicly confirmed by ginga's flip and my role being out no longer matters since the Mason Recruiter is dead.

Also since I can't be recruited I am even more clean so yeah.

Walrein said:
Dear Paperblade,
You are the Right-Hand Man.

You’re the Scottie Pippen to the boss’s Michael Jordan. The Paul McCartney to his John Lennon. The Robin to his Batman. You’re the number two man in the Mafia organization, so it’s very important that you help to quell this uprising.

At night, you may send Walrein & Acklow a PM titled “Night X - Reminding USER of their allegiances”. You will visit user and use your large, intimidating figure to remind them who they’re fighting for, preventing any conversions from working on them that night.

Your team’s details are in a seperate PM.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win if the Village and any hostile neutrals are eliminated.
Maybe I just can't get my head around this reverse concept, but what's up with that line? If you're mafia (and by that I mean the village, the uninformed majority) why would you know your team's details?

The Criminals and Mafia are allied with each other. I'm Mafia and know some other number of players that are also Mafia.

The mafia is more like a mason group from a normal game.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lynch khz

I knew he was V.I.L.L.A.G.E. day one and this confirms it. He would know what a criminal was if he was one, he would know what the mafia PMs look like if he was one.

Also my other day 1 lynch target, askaninjask, was scum, so khz must be as well.

Lynch khz

I knew he was V.I.L.L.A.G.E. day one and this confirms it. He would know what a criminal was if he was one, he would know what the mafia PMs look like if he was one.

Also my other day 1 lynch target, askaninjask, was scum, so khz must be as well.
I've got a question: what was your evidence for me being V.I.L.L.A.G.E. day one? And that last sentence is stupid >.<

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
my evidence was that i read it in the papers

EDIT: relevant:

[10:43pm] zorbees: ginga is khz on your team
[10:43pm] ginganinja: he is actually

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)