Reverse Cowgirl Mafia - Game Over: Cowboys win!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
GAME OVER

As Blue_Tornado sleeps soundly in his bed, a man creeps silently into his room. He draws out a rag soaked in chloroform and shoves it under the sleeping traitor's nose.

The sleeping man is thrown into the back of a white van, where Paperblade, MrcRanger97, and ButteredToast wait. They nod at each other, then theangryscientist hops into the passenger's seat and they drive off.

Upon arriving at Lake Lewisville, it is evident that word of this execution has leaked out, and random criminals zorbees, Steven Snype, and Infinity.Cypher had lit a fire on the lakeshore and were roasting weenies. When they saw the van pull up, they cheered themselves hoarse as poor Blue_Tornado was ejected into the depths.

Dear Blue_Tornado,
You are a criminal.

You are one of the many random assholes roaming the streets, doing whatever the fuck you feel like. Right now you are loyal to the Mafia, but you aren’t the most committed individual...

You have no night action.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win if the Village and any hostile neutrals are eliminated.
A very persuasive individual visited you last night, and your allegiances have changed. You have decided to join the Freemasons' Lodge. As a result, your role PM has changed to this:
Dear Blue_Tornado,
You are a Freemason.

One of the few surviving members of this chapter of the Freemasons, you don’t have any special talents or abilities. Nevertheless, you are attempting to aid your lodgemates in retaking the town from the Mafia.

You are allied with the Village. You win if the Mafia and any hostile neutrals are eliminated.
The other members of the Freemasons are as follows:

<unnecessary snip>

The other lodge members have been notified of your conversion. All are members of the Village, like you.
With that, the Village has been eliminated.

Dear Freemasons,

The tyranny of this Mafia has controlled your city for too long (exactly how long, nobody is quite sure, but I digress). It’s time to take back your town, and you have a number of tools at your disposal with which to do so.

The Masons’ Lodge consists of:

ginganinja - The Lodge Leader - BPV/Starting Converter
Ditto - The Lodge Investigator - Role Checker
YAYTears - A Freemason - Vanilla

In the event of the Lodge Leader’s death, the conversion ability will first pass to the Lodge Investigator, then to the original Freemason, then to any additional Freemasons in the order in which they joined the lodge. However, these conversions will only be able to take place every other night, as opposed to the Lodge Leader’s every night conversion.

You are aware that you are not the only members of the Village.

You are all allied with the Village. You win if the Mafia and any hostile neutrals are eliminated.
With that, the Mafia has won Reverse Mafia.

Dear Mafians,

It has come to your attention that the local Masons’ Lodge is attempting to rebel against your authority. You believe it is time to squash this uprising with some good old-fashioned lead.

Your group consists of:

theangryscientist - The Mob Boss - Inspector/Starting Killer
Paperblade - Hired Muscle - Shrink
ButteredToast - A Henchman - Vanilla
MrcRanger97 - A Henchman - Vanilla

You are aware that there are many Criminals roaming the streets, but you are unaware of their identities and their numbers. You DO know that they are allied with the Mafia and will attempt to support you in this conflict.

The Mob Boss starts with the ability to kill a target every odd-numbered night. Should the Mob Boss die, the ability to kill will pass first to the Hired Muscle, then to Henchman #1, and finally to Henchman #2.

You are all allied with the Mafia. You win if the Village and any hostile neutrals are eliminated.
Dear theangryscientist,
You are the Mob Boss.

It’s not easy running an entire town, even with hundreds of faithful minions at your disposal, but you make it work. Recently, however, you have been informed of a small resistance movement forming in the city, and you intend to crush it as quickly and efficiently as possible.

At night, you may send Walrein & Acklow a PM titled “Night X - Sending the boys to get intel on USER”. You will have a couple of the guys track USER and return with their full role PM.

Your team’s details are in a seperate PM.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win if the Village and any hostile neutrals are eliminated.
Dear Paperblade,
You are the Right-Hand Man.

You’re the Scottie Pippen to the boss’s Michael Jordan. The Paul McCartney to his John Lennon. The Robin to his Batman. You’re the number two man in the Mafia organization, so it’s very important that you help to quell this uprising.

At night, you may send Walrein & Acklow a PM titled “Night X - Reminding USER of their allegiances”. You will visit user and use your large, intimidating figure to remind them who they’re fighting for, preventing any conversions from working on them that night.

Dear ButteredToast/MrcRanger97,
You are a henchman.

As a henchman, you don’t exactly have the most complex job in the world. Da boss asks you to beat a guy up, you beat him up. It’s that simple. This time da boss is asking you to beat up some dissenters in the city, and you’re damn well gonna do it.

Dear zorbees/Steven Snype/Infinity.Cypher,
You are a criminal.

You are one of the many random assholes roaming the streets, doing whatever the fuck you feel like. Right now you are loyal to the Mafia, but you aren’t the most committed individual...

"Postgame":
Village was a tad bit underpowered and got luckfucked anyways.

MVP: Paperblade
Most WTF Move: Fate killing YAYTears
My biggest mistake: Not making Fate's kill pass on

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
walrein i randed cos your dumb ass thought it was a good idea to have the village killer start away from the village, why you would need to nerf my role like this when i can't start killing until n2 is beyond me

also your sample role pm is fucking useless so its not like i could claim a vanilla mafia either

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
16:17] <%ginganinja> should I sign up for Reverse
[16:17] <~Acklow> yus
[16:17] <~Acklow> uh
[16:17] <~Acklow> ofc
[16:17] <~Acklow> sign up
[16:17] <%ginganinja> will I enjoy it
[16:17] <~Acklow> it isn't bad actually
[16:17] <%ginganinja> rly?
[16:17] <~Acklow> you probably shall
[16:17] <~Acklow> yeah
[16:17] <%ginganinja> n/o to either of you but I didn't like your last games lol
[16:18] <%ginganinja> NOC and super win condition chain reaction
[16:18] <~Acklow> I checked over it myself
[16:18] <~Acklow> it looks fun
[16:18] * Andrew (I.Am@Still.A.Delicious.Brownie) has joined #ffm
[16:18] <%ginganinja> o.k
[16:20] <~Acklow> true
[16:20] <~Acklow> this game doesn't have those issues
[16:20] <~Acklow> it's a p good setup tho

I did not enjoy this game

Fuck you Acklow

Also yay for only hitting vanilla and still dying

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
16:17] <%ginganinja> should I sign up for Reverse
[16:17] <~Acklow> yus
[16:17] <~Acklow> uh
[16:17] <~Acklow> ofc
[16:17] <~Acklow> sign up
[16:17] <%ginganinja> will I enjoy it
[16:17] <~Acklow> it isn't bad actually
[16:17] <%ginganinja> rly?
[16:17] <~Acklow> you probably shall
[16:17] <~Acklow> yeah
[16:17] <%ginganinja> n/o to either of you but I didn't like your last games lol
[16:18] <%ginganinja> NOC and super win condition chain reaction
[16:18] <~Acklow> I checked over it myself
[16:18] <~Acklow> it looks fun
[16:18] * Andrew (I.Am@Still.A.Delicious.Brownie) has joined #ffm
[16:18] <%ginganinja> o.k
[16:20] <~Acklow> true
[16:20] <~Acklow> this game doesn't have those issues
[16:20] <~Acklow> it's a p good setup tho

I did not enjoy this game

Fuck you Acklow

Also yay for only hitting vanilla and still dying

Ouch bro...

Also against my wishes, Walrein claimed you died if you hit a henchmen since they were actually in the mafia group...it makes sense but at the same time it was the most retarded way he could handle it. I probably should've offered a better solution like just having you auto-hooked for hitting true mafia (other than conversion), but I hadn't thought about it at the time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)