1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!

Revive Smogon BBM Group?

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by KevinJohnKaisar, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KevinJohnKaisar

KevinJohnKaisar

hey while derping around on the forums I found that Smogon used to have a BlackBerry Messenger group which never really took off...well, I recently got a BlackBerry and I was thinking...why not revive it? Of course it depends on how many more people have BlackBerrys and all...what do you think people?
  2. Solace

Solace i sneezed on the beat and the beat got sicker
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Mentor

we used to have it for a little while but I'm almost positive none of the original members even have blackberrys anymore

unless you want to set up one with your own smogon friends I don't think it's too likely it'll be brought back
  3. tennisace

tennisace very nice.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
    Super Moderator

If you want to try, go ahead, but be aware of any potential consequences that may arise from sharing your phone number/BBM pin with people you don't know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)