1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Revive Smogon BBM Group?

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by KevinJohnKaisar, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KevinJohnKaisar

Jan 31, 2012
    hey while derping around on the forums I found that Smogon used to have a BlackBerry Messenger group which never really took off...well, I recently got a BlackBerry and I was thinking...why not revive it? Of course it depends on how many more people have BlackBerrys and all...what do you think people?
  2. Solace

Solace cheap thrills
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Nov 4, 2009
    we used to have it for a little while but I'm almost positive none of the original members even have blackberrys anymore

unless you want to set up one with your own smogon friends I don't think it's too likely it'll be brought back
  3. tennisace

tennisace /me dabs
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administratoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Chief

Dec 16, 2007
    If you want to try, go ahead, but be aware of any potential consequences that may arise from sharing your phone number/BBM pin with people you don't know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)