Rickheg v Pimpgangster: 3/6 v 3/6 at The Sacred Realm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red looked out across the bridge leading towards the glowing symbol. "So, it's more than a myth," he said in awe. The pattern of triangles was glowing brightly, emitting an orange glow across the Realm. "Maybe I shouldn't be doing this," he mused allowed. Almost immediately he shook his head and dismissed the idea. It was needed for his plans. It was a shame that this beautiful world would have to die though.

"Hey, you,' Red looked up to see a familiar face walking his way. He went by "pimpgangster," for reasons that Red had never understood. Probably another crime syndicate boss wannabe, he assumed. They had battled once for training, and Red had won as he usually did. Of course, Red had a bit more than a Grimer on him this time.

"Let me guess, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS," or something, right?"

Pimpgangster glared at him, and nodded. "I'm sorry, but if anyone is stealing the Triforce, it's going to be me." Actually, it would have been Gannon. Too bad Gardevoir already disposed of him.

Red sighed, glancing out across the bridge as the evening gaurd prepared to go on thier march. "I don't have time for this."

"What?" Pimpgangster practically screamed, a mix of shock and rage on his face.

"I said I don't have time to battle you," Red replied evenly. "I'll leave a minion of mine to dispose of you, and trust that you'll both play by the rules with three goddesses watching. Fair enough?"

Red didn't wait for a reply, and simply dropped a sheet of paper on the ground as he walked on.

Alright, I'm going to issue a challenge that may seem a bit...unusual (although I have seen similar challenges before), and I am waiting on approval for new moves for my mons I plan to use, but I figured I'll put this out here now since I'm not in any matches at the moment.

3v3 Triples, Beginner
DQ Time; 3 Days
Arena; The Sacred Realm of Hyrule

The Sacred Realm, thought to be only a legend of the land of Hyrule. In order to not cause any damage to this holy ground, only beginner pokemon are allowed. Since the world of Hyrule has just been created, there are plenty of sources of water and rocks laying around for any moves that need them, but seismic activity is strictly forbidden, as it could disrupt the Triforce. The three Goddesses will watch over this battle, and they just hate to see pokemon sustain injury. Therefore, the first team each pokemon faints, the goddesses will revive it at full health and energy, just once each.

Summary: After you KO a pokemon the first time, it will be fully restored to max health/energy, no status. Each pokemon must be KO'ed twice before it is removed from the battle. All pokemon involved earn twice the standard set of counters, and the winning team earns a total of 6 KOC. No seismic attacks (EQ, etc.)

No idea what the other rules were, but I'm assuming Switch=KO, No items, All abilities. Onto teams:

Pimpgangster:

Monohm [Trinity] (Female)
Nature: Quiet: (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 52 (60/1.15 -)

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Tackle
Growl
Leer
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Twister
Spark
Sonicboom

Hydro Pump
Shock Wave
Dragon Dance

Thunder
Light Screen
Toxic

Scraggy [Pants] (Male)
Nature: Brave: (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Dark/Fighting
Dark: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Fighting: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Moxie: (Innate) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Intimidate (DW): (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 41 (48/1.15 -)

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Leer
Low Kick
Sand Attack
Faint Attack
Headbutt
Swagger
Brick Break
Payback

Drain Punch
Dragon Dance
Ice Punch

Taunt
Low Sweep
Stone Edge

Voodoll [Polonski] (M)
Nature: Hasty (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Up] Cap: 30) The Divisor is 1000 for fully evolved Pokemon, 700 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 500 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 350 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Defense)
Type: Normal/Dark
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Insomnia: (Innate) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Normalize: (Can be deactivated) This Pokemon has mastered Normal-type attacks and can change any attack type to have a Normal energy signature. All attacks used by the Pokemon are considered Normal-type attacks, although they retain the same status-enducing and other properties. The Pokemon will do three (3) more damage with Normal-typed attacks.
Cursed Body (DW): (Innate) When This Pokemon is struck by an opponents attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats: 60 / 55 / 50 / 65 / 50 / 70

Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 81 (13 acc boost +)

EC: 3/6
DC: 3/5

Astonish
Copycat
Mimic
Pain Split
Spite
Grudge
Charge
Follow Me
Pin Missile
Dark Pulse
Acupressure
Substitute
Beat Up

Shock Wave
Snatch
Mach Punch

Psychic
Return
Rock Slide
Taunt
Torment

rickheg:

Duskull [Cyclost] (M)
Nature: Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.
Type: Ghost
Summary: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

HP: 80
SpA: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 21(-)

EC: 3/9
MC: 4
DC: n/a

Abilities
Levtitate: This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Attacks:
Leer
Night Shade
Disable
Foresight
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Pursuit
Will-O-Wisp
Hex

Imprison
Pain Split
Destiny Bond

Payback
Return
Psych Up

Eevee- Thorn (F)
Nature: Adamant (Adds 1 to Attack, Subtracts 1 from Special Attack)
Type: Normal
Summary: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Run Away:
Type: Innate

This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Adaptability:

The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

Anticipation: Dream World Locked

This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3(+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 55

EC: 1/6
MC: 2
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Leer
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Sand Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Bite
Take Down

Wish
Tickle
Yawn

Dig
Double Team
Facade

Eevee- Psyjump (M)
Nature: Modest (Adds 1 to Special Attack, Subtracts 1 from Attack)
Type: Normal
Summary: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Run Away:

This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Adaptability:

The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

Anticipation: Dream World Locked

This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 55

EC: 2/6
MC: 1
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Leer
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Sand Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Trump Card

Fake Tears
Wish
Yawn

Shadow Ball
Substitute
Toxic

Rickheg sends out team (done, no post needed).
Pimpgangster orders.
Rickheg orders.
I take over the world... er, ref.
After every KO, I will do a brief RP thing of my own. If you want to in your post, it makes the battle more interesting.

Seeing the challenger Red summoned pimp thought to himself that this would be easy. 2 Eevee's and a Duskull, these will be no match for my skill. however he did not want to underestimate this challenger, so decided to go all out.

Monohm: Rain Dance~Thunder Thorn~Hydro Pump Thorn
IF Thorn uses Dig THEN Target Psyjump

Scraggy: Dragon Dance~Drain Punch Thorn~Brick Break Thorn

Voodoll: Mach Punch Thorn~Normalize Dark Pulse Thorn~Mach Punch Thorn

Jeez Thorn, they are out to get you...

Thorn, Yawn Voodoll > Quick Attack Monohm > Dig Monohm

Psyjump, Toxic Voodoll > Shadow Ball Monohm > Helping Hand Thorn

Cyclost, Will-O-Wisp Monohm > Hex Monohm > Hex Monohm

I don't like Monohms

Monohm/Scraggy/Voodoll
HP: 90/90/90
Energy: 100/100/100
Other: ---/---/---

vs

Duskull/Psyjump/Thorn
HP: 80/90/90
Energy: 100/100/100

Round One: Wind Waker

The Pokemon freshly unleashed from their Pokeballs, the battle for the fate of Hyrule is on. Voodoll wastes no time, and immediately lunges forwards. His fist stirs up the winds around it as he slams into Thorn with almost unnatrual speed. It's too bad the attack didn't do that much damage, despite the Super Effective hit. Thorn is appaled, and his brother Psyjump decides to join him. Thorn and Psyjump simultaneously launch status moves at the Dark and Normal Type. Thorn yawns loudly to show his opinion on the attack, and the contagious nature of the sound makes Voodoll drowsy. Psyjump hits Voodoll with his breakfast. I'm not going to elaborate. Regarldess, Voodoll is badly poisoned by the... attack. Monohm, in the meantime, is focusing on something else. He stares up at the sky, and bleats loudly. The pact between the dragons and the forces of nature is called into effect, and rain begins to pour down on the battlefield in an increasingly powerful torrent. Scraggy is also calling upon a Dragon Pact, this time by dancing an ancient ritual that calls upon unnatural speed and strength from the many magical forces around him. Duskull continues rickheg's strategy of playing craftily, and shoots out a small orb of ghostly fire at Monohm. While the attacks sputters in the air, it makes contact, and the heat inflicts a nasty burn.

Thron lashes out next, rushing forwards at an extremely fast speed. She directs her tackle towards Monohm, who cringes slightly, but doesn't suffer very much damage. Voodoll follows up by shooting out a pulse of mental energy. However, shortly after leaving his mind, the attack takes on on a physical appearance, and slams into Thorn like a mental tackle. Scraggy is feeling pumped by his increased abilities, and charges his entire aura into his fist. He slams it into Thorn's chest, draining the aura and life force from the Female Eevee into his own body. Psyjump reluctantly obeys his trainer, at the cost of not helping his brother and charges an orb of shadowy energy. He blasts this at the electric sheep on the other side of the field, who cries out in pain as the shadows seep into her mind and break open barriers to her soul. Enraged at her sudden weakness, Trinity calls down a lightning bolt from the heavens that slams into Thorn, sending him reeling to the ground as electrical paralysis binds up his body. Duskull decides to punish the Monohm, and stares into her eyes. As she makes eye contact, Duskull sends over a memory of pain. Death. Trinity's eyes widen, and she wants to run, but something about the memory keeps her from running away. The burn on her side aches increasingly, and the mental stress about the battle runs through the roof, causing her almost physical pain.

Alright, guys. I'd forgotten about the Two Action rule, so I decided to cut off the round here. I wasn't going to do it, but the damage that rickheg could do to Monohm without Pimpgangster being able to prepare for it was ludicrous, so I decided to play by the rules. rickheg, you will be the first to order after this, followed by Pimpgangster.

Monohm/Scraggy/Voodoll
HP: 52/90/88
Energy: 82/82/86
Other: Burn, -SpDef/---/Asleep (1), Toxic (1DPA)
vs

Duskull/Psyjump/Thorn
HP: 80/90/42
Energy: 87/87/91

Arena: 4 rounds rain

Yeah, I forgot about that number of actions rule too...

Anyway, great work team, let's keep it up! Monohm has lowered SpD, let's capitalize on that while we can!

Cyclost, start out by Will-O-Wisping Scraggy, the more status the better! Then Hex Monohm

Thorn, let's work over that Scraggy a bit. Tickle Scraggy, then Dig at Scraggy

Psyjump, you gotta keep pounding at Monohm. Let's reveal our secret weapon, Trump Card Monohm, then Shadow Ball Monohm

If Monohm faints, redirect remaining actions to Scraggy

Monohm/Scraggy/Voodoll
HP: 52/90/88
Energy: 82/82/86
Other: Burn, -SpDef/---/Asleep (1), Toxic (1DPA)
vs

Duskull/Psyjump/Thorn
HP: 80/90/42
Energy: 87/87/91

Round Two: Light Shield

The pause in battle over, Psyjump decides to reveal his secret weapon. He shoots out a glowing brown orb at Monohm, who recoils from the hit. It's weak right now, but if the affinity the orb is attached to should be dragged into the world often enough that won't be true. In response, Monohm follows up his spectacular rain summoning from last round by distorting the already distorted light from the storm. He bends the energy and light into a mighty filter meant to block some of the power from projectiles. Scraggy decides to use his dark nature to his advantage in combat and stop a powerful, crafty foe. He yells insults to Duskull about how he's not even alive, and is just going to get killed again. This sends him into a state of RAGE!!!!11!!!!!!111!!!!1!!!!. In fact, the rage keeps him from even acting. At this point, Thorn does the most epic thing she can think of. She walks over to Scraggy and... Tickles... him... Okay then.

Voodoll replies by launching another wall of almost tangible energy at Thorn, who cringes and flinches from the wall of power's touch. Psyjump retaliates by launching another orb of shadows at Monohm, who is once again mentally wounded. However, Monohm remains some composure and shoots a blob of toxins at Duskull as Scraggy rushes in and saps the aura from Thorn. Again. Duskull blasts off another painful memory at Monohm, but the effect is somewhat reduced by the shield.

Still raining.

Monohm/Scraggy/Voodoll
HP: 8/90/85
Energy: 67/62/82
Other: Burn, -SpDef/---/Toxic (2DPA)
Light Screen (3 actions)

vs

Duskull/Psyjump/Thorn
HP: 79/90/4
Energy: 74/74/86
Other: Badly Poisoned(1DPA), Taunted 3 actions/---/---

Rain: 2 rounds

Rediamond you seem to have forgotten Voodoll's 1st Action, which was a taunt on Thorn. This means that Tickle should have failed

EDIT: WOW I am retarded. I really should learn to read better. will post actions soon

Monohm: Thunder Psyjump~ Hydro Pump Psyjump

Scraggy: Dragon Dance~Drain Punch Psyjump

Voodoll: Mach Punch Thorn~Normalize Dark Pulse Psyjump

Also when do the pokemon "respawn". at the end of the action or at the end of the round that they are KO'ed in?

I was wondering that too. Whatever is easier for you, Red, is fine by me.

Cyclost, Night Shade Scraggy, Hex Voodoll

Psyjump, Shadow Ball Monohm, Trump Card Scraggy

Thorn, Quick Attack Scraggy, Dig Scraggy

Round Three: Rebirth

Voodoll begins the round with a lightning fast Mach Punch through the rain, knocking out Thorn. Psyjump retaliates by trying to knock out an enemy team member with Shadow Ball. Thankfully, the screen saves Monohm from fainting. Enraged now, the sheep bleats. Thunder rocks the heavens, and a huge lightning bolt descends down and slams into Psyjump, sending electricity racing through his body. In fact, some of it stays and paralyses him. Scraggy decides to join in the fun, but doesnt attack. Instead, he just repeats his mystical dance. Deskill finishes the match by withdrawing into the dreary landscape caused by the storm. He then summons a wave of the shadows to slam into Scraggy, dealing a fair deal of damage. By this time, Monohm's burn proves too much, and Trinity collapses to the ground in pain, fainting alongside Thorn.

Voodoll retaliates by firing another normalised Dark Pulse at Psyjump, who's also hit by a Drain Punch from Scraggy. He shakes himself off, and summons another sphere of energy to strike Scraggy. This time it appears empowered by the aura of the last one, but the screen of light weakens it considerably. Duskull follows it up by blasting another Hex, this time at Voodoll. However, the resistance and screen make it do pathetic damage.

A storm has fallen upon the land. Misery and suffering have come with it. The glowing figure in front of Red turns to face him. You brought this, didn't you?

"And if I did?"

The goddess sighs. Violence is not the way to resolve disputes. Violence only begets violence until the world is destroyed.

Red smiles sarcastically. "If the scouts has taught me one thing it's that the same could be said of fire.

The goddess looks down in shame, but quickly recovers. That... will always be my deepest regret. But it is still a gift. A gift of life more than death. And therefore I can go on. But what of you? What has driven you here today?

"It's... none of your business."

Really, the motives of one to destroy my world should be my business.

"...you know what. For all you have to say, it's just stalling. Prepare to be destroyed."

Din looks up, a puzzled expression on her face. But you are losing the battle.

Red scoffed, "He is losing. But he's disposable. I can handle all of my problems alone."

Disposable? Is that all you can think of a person? All life is valuable. She raises her hand, and a trail of light races off towards the battle in the distance.

"..."

Will you still battle?

"Gardevoir. Go."

Monohm/Scraggy/Voodoll
HP: 90/72/76
Energy: 100/44/74
Other: ---/---/Poisoned (3DPA)
Light Screen 1 action

Duskull/Psyjump/Thorn
HP: 77/39/90
Energy: 62/54/100
Other: Poisoned (2DPA), Taunted one action/ Paralysed 20%/---

Wow, that's some bitchin' flavor, man. But shit, I should have paid better attention to the damage I was doing. This puts us behind the 8-ball here.

Cyclost, they're leaving you alone it seems. Hex Monohm x 2

Thorn, you're back! Dig Monohm x 2

Psyjump, looks like you're next :/ Trump Card Monohm x 2

I still hate Monohm

Monohm: Thunder Psyjump~Light Screen

Scraggy: Drain Punch Psyjump~Drain Punch Psyjump

Voodoll: Follow Me~Normalize Dark Pulse Psyjump

Round Four: Redirection

Voodoll starts off the round by jumping up and down, waving his hands and shouting various insults. The effect acts like a Taunt of sort, redirecting all attacks towards him. Thorn, newly revived, takes advantage of his newfound life to burrow underground, preparing a mighty ground-type assault. Monohm also revels in his revival and brings a mighty thunderbolt down from the heavens, striking Psyjump. Scraggy follows it up with a Drain Punch, fainting the Eevee. Duskull tries to fire off a Hex, but Voodoll's normal typing nullifies it. Thorn reappears and slams into Voodoll.

Voodoll resumes combat with a Normalized Dark Pulse, but he doesnt know where to aim it with Psyjump down. So, he just shoots it off at a random opponent, Duskull. But it just passes through. Thorn digs underground, and Monohm alters the light around him, and creates a mighty wall of light again. Scraggy goes for a random opponent as well, but can't hit Thorn because he's underground. Duskull fires off a Hex at Monohm, but the screen weakens it considerably. Thorn resurfaces with a Dig.

Din waves her hand, and another beam of light shoots off towards the battlefield, reviving a combatant. "Why do you care so much about those with no connection to you?"

I am a guardian of Hyrule. Everyone in the realm is under my protection, regardless of what they've done. I guess that includes you as well.

"Why would you protect me of all people. I'm trying to destroy you," Red shouted over the storm as he his fainted Gardevoir.

Are you?

"Of course!"

The goddess looked curiously at Red, You do not wish to do so.

"Of course I do! If I wasn't serious, why would I have gone through all the trouble to get here!"

Because you felt you have no other choice. However, with reason and compassion, other options present themselves.

Red glared across the battlefield. "You don't know the first thing about my situation. Ninetales. Show her real firepower."

As the fox Pokemon appeared, fierce sunlight began to break through the clouds, breaking up the storm, even at the site of the other battle.

Monohm/Scraggy/Voodoll
HP: 73/83/69
Energy: 85/10/61
Other: ---/---/Toxic Poison(3DPA)
Light screen (5 actions)

Duskull/Psyjump/Thorn
HP: 73/90/90
En: 38/100/86
Other: Poisoned(2DPA)/---/---

Okay, things haven't gotten much better... we're down pretty bad, but they're low on energy, we have to try and capitalize on that...

Wow I'm dumb. Okay, let's change the game plan a bit.

Cyclost, Confuse Ray Voodoll, Will-O-Wisp Monohm

Thorn, Double Team (4 Clones), Dig Monohm

Psyjump, Substitute (20 HP), Trump Card Monohm

If we can get this down to 2v3, we might be able to turn it around in our favor. Maybe playing a bit more defensively is the answer?

Round Five: Stalemate

Voodoll once again begins to flail his arms, desperate to attract any attention he can get. This time, it doesn't seem he gets much. Scraggy sits back and watches the show, relaxing and replenishing his energy reserves that were almost fully depleted. Monohm continues the show of non-aggression by bleating, breaking the brief clarity of the skies and calling back the storm. Thorn begins to jump back and forth quickly, the pace ever increasing, until eventually it is impossible to distinguish where she actually is, and the common observer would simply see five Thorns. Psjump also abuses trickery and focuses on his skills with calling abnormal powers. He eventually succeeds, and it looks like his entire body is transformed into a doll. Duskull plays his passive resistence a bit more aggressively, shooting a ray of light at Voodoll that confuses his to a moderate degree.

Voodoll tries to use Follow Me, but can't focus enough and smacks himself in confusion. Thorn buries himself underground. Psyjump summons another Trump Card to slam into Monohm, but the KO weakened his ability to do so. Monohm uses Thunder on Psyjump, but it just batters the doll. Scraggy rushes in with a Drain Punch, and the doll falls apart, revealing the real Psyjump. Duskull summons ghostly fire, and shoots off a few orbs of it at Monohm. The sheep is burned, despite the rain falling upon the fire. Oh, and Thorn comes up with a Dig attack.

Monohm/Scraggy/Voodoll
HP: 54/83/57
Energy: 73/11/51
Other: Burn/---/Toxic (4DPA), Confused (One action
Light Screen (3 actions)

vs

Duskull/Psyjump/Thorn
HP: 68/70/90
Energy: 27/75/74
Other: Badly Poisoned(3DPA)/---/4 clones

rickheg

Rain: 2 rounds

Okay, now its my turn to order first. Good work so far guys, let's see if we can keep it up.

Cyclost, use Hex Monohm, Payback Monohm. If Voodoll uses Follow Me, replace action that round with Return.

Psyjump, make another 20 HP Substitute, and then Trump Card Monohm.

Thorn, Dig Monohm, Quick Attack Monohm.

Sorry, but I'm quitting the game. I really wanted to finish the battle, but at the same time I don't have time. You'll need to get a subref.

Monohm (#2) | Scraggy | Voodoll
HP: 54 | 83 | 57
Energy: 73 | 11 | 51
Other: Burn | - | Confused (1a), Toxic (4 DPA)
Light Screen (3a)

vs

Duskull | Psyjump (#2) | Thorn (#2)
HP: 68 | 70 | 90
Energy: 27 | 75 | 74
Other: Toxic (3 DPA) | - | 4 clones

Speed: Voodoll > Eevee > Monohm > Scraggy > Duskull

While watching the battle, and doing whatever he was doing, Rediamond suddenly collapsed. He fell onto the floor, unconscious, unable to do anything. His Ninetales, sadly thought that he was dead and to mourn him, let out a large Fire Blast. However, that Fire Blast created me, so here I am watching this battle...

Voodoll, who I immediately saw as arrogant and selfish, suddenly used his powers to create a huge sign. The sign said FOLLOW ME. With neon flash lights, and letters larger than the pokemon, it certainly caught the attention of his opponents. Clearly, he wanted them to target him, and they couldn't say no to his flashing neon lights! Psyjump however, was sick of the battle, and just retreated into the shadows of the arena while a Substitute took her spot. Thorn, decided to dig into the ground, and slowly made his way towards the target. As he was digging, Monohm collected some nearby water to create a Hydro Pump. The water attack went flying towards where Psyjump was, but only hit the substitute. Scraggy, who was tired from all the fighting, just decided to Chill, and watch his teammates battle. He could deal some damage later. Duskull, not wanting to disappoint his trainer, immediately powered up a strong attack, that hit Voodoll and his sign right in the face. Ouch! Then, suddenly, Thorn popped up from above the ground, and whacked into Voodoll as well. The impact caused him to drop his flashy sign, and he sat there battered and bruised.

Still wanting more attention, Voodoll used even more energy to create another flashy neon sign. The sign said, FOLLOW ME AGAIN!! His opponents couldn't resist it, and simply listened to him. Thorn decided to quickly follow the instructions of the sign, and attacked Voodoll. Psyjump followed that up by using his Trump Card. The attack slammed into Voodoll, and he tried to absorb the damage. Monohm then used the rain to summon some Thunder. The powerful bolt of electricity hit Psyjump's substitute, destroying it instantly. Scraggy, ready to attack again, fired a punch at Psyjump, aimed at exactly the right point from which he could take Psyjump's HP. The health drained from Psyjump into Scraggy, healing him back up to perfect HP. Dusukull once again returned his trainer's love in battle, and slammed into Voodoll, leaving him at critical HP.

Monohm (#2) | Scraggy | Voodoll
HP: 50 | 90| 11
Energy: 58 | 12 | 15
Other: Burn | - | Toxic (5 DPA)
Light Screen (1a)

vs

Duskull | Psyjump (#2) | Thorn (#2)
HP: 62 | 29 | 90
Energy: 9 | 50 | 66
Other: Toxic (4 DPA) | - | 4 clones

Speed: Voodoll > Eevee > Monohm > Scraggy > Duskull

Voodoll used Follow Me! (-16 energy)
Psyjump used Substitute! A 20 HP Substitute was created! (-20 HP, -18 energy)
Thorn used Dig!
Monohm used Hydro Pump! (-17 HP, -8 energy)
Scraggy Chilled! (+12 energy)
Duskull used Return! (-7 HP, -7 energy)
Thorn uses Dig! (-7 HP, -6 energy)
Voodoll was hurt from Toxic! (-4 HP)
Duskull was hurt from Toxic! (-3 HP)
Monohm was hurt from Burn! (-2 HP)

Voodoll used Follow Me! (-20 energy)
Thorn used Quick Attack! (-8 HP, -2 energy)
Psyjump used Trump Card! (-9 damage, -7 energy)
Monohm used Thunder! Psyjump's Substitute was broken! (-3 HP, -7 energy)
Scraggy used Drain Punch! (-21 HP, -11 energy, +7 HP)
Duskull used Return! (-7 HP, -11 energy)
Voodoll was hurt from Toxic! (-4 HP)
Duskull was hurt from Toxic! (-3 HP)
Monohm was hurt from Burn! (-2 HP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)