Rickheg vs TheMogRunner in the same old arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, after much confusion, 4th battle slots, and more, the battle shall commence!

Open Challenge!

2v2 Doubles, mid stage pokemon
2 Recovories/ 2 Chills
1 DQ
You chose arena
If Mogrunner's challenge is still open, I'll take it. I've got 2 mids ready to get back to battling.

I'm gonna ask that training items be allowed
Let's just go with the ASB arena, to ease me back into this
And now, the teams!
TheMogRunner said:
Here you go!
Aches the Haunter

Haunter(*) [Aches] (M)

Nature:Timid (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Up] Cap: 30) The Divisor is 1000 for fully evolved Pokemon, 700 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 500 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 350 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Attack)
Personality:(to be added)

Type:
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Poison:Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Levitate:(Trait)
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

EC:5/9
MC:0

Stats:
Haunter
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 110 (+)
Accuracy Boost: 21%
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 15

Attacks:
Hypnosis(*)
Lick(*)
Spite(*)
Mean Look(*)
Curse(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Night Shade(*)
Sucker Punch(*)
Dark Pulse
Destiny Bond
Payback

Haze(*)
Ice Punch(*)
Disable(*)

Shadow Ball(*)
Dream Eater(*)
Venoshock(*)
Sludge Bomb
Taunt

(Attacks=18)

Rarity: 2
Riolu [Rum] (M)

Nature:Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)

Personality:

Type:
Fighting:
These Pokemon come in two flavors. Either they are trained and disciplined masters of targeted strikes and ki attacks, or wild, savage Pokemon with innate battling instincts far above their peers. In either case, these Pokemon have powerful, dense muscles that allow them to throw targets of almost any weight if asked to do so, regardless of their own size. Their discipline allows them to Meditate and Cheer Up at a lower energy cost.

Summary: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Steadfast: (Innate)
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Inner Focus: (Innate)
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

(DW)Prankster: (Innate)
The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level. (UNLOCKED!)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3(+)
SpD: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 60
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC:5/6
MC:0
DC:5/5(UNLOCKED!)

Attacks:
Quick Attack
Foresight
Endure
Counter
Force Palm
Feint
Reversal
Screech
Copycat
Nasty Plot

Bullet Punch
Hi Jump Kick
Blaze Kick
Ice Punch
Sky Uppercut

Swords dance
Brick Break
Shadow Claw
Substitute
Earthquake
(Attacks=19)
rickheg said:

Asmodeus - Zweilous (M)Nature: Naughty (Adds one Rank to Attack; Subtract one Rank to Special Defense)
Type: Dark - Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Dragon - Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three, but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4(+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2(-)
Spe: 58
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 4/9
MC: 6

Attacks:
Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
Dragonbreath
Roar
Crunch
Outrage
Double Hit

Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang
Draco Meteor
Earth Power

Toxic
Taunt
Thunder Wave
Torment
Protect

Total Moves: 20

Kirlia (Mystic) F
Nature: Modest (Adds 1 to Special Attack; Subtracts 1 from Attack)

Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.

Trace: (Can Be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.

Telepathy: (DW Locked) (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1(-)
SpA: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 50
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 5/9
MC: 4
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Growl
Confusion
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind

Confuse Ray
Encore
Will-O-Wisp

Psychic
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Ground (7)

Total Moves: 13

Thanks for reffing!!
So, without any further delay, let's begin!

Rickheg decides on items and actions
TheMogRunner decides on items and actions
Reffety-ref-ref

Actually, this is doubles, so both pokemon get sent out at once for both sides. Also, so this post has a little more meaning, I'll equip my Amulet Coin to Asmodeus. I will let MogRunner choose an item before I issue actions, though.

Sorry, I was gonna post earlier, but I got pulled away from my comp...

Anyway, let's start things off by picking on Riolu.

Mystic, use Psychic (R) then use Will-O-Wisp (R), then finish with another Psychic (R)

IF Riolu has a sub up, OR you are Taunted when you would use WoW, use Hidden Power (H) instead.

Asmodeus, use Draco Meteor (R), then follow up with Crunch (H) and finish with Double Hit (R).

hmm...

Aches use a little Hypnosis on Asmodeus then Taunt Mystic, after that we have hurt or oppents team pretty bad, so shadow ball Mystic.
Hypnosis (Z) - Taunt (K) - Shadow ball (K)

Rum oh rum... They will try to take you out but you need to stay in.
Swords dance - Substitute (15) - Shadow Claw (K)

Yea, sorry for the delay. Onwards!

Pre-Round stats:
Mog's team

Aches
EN: 100

Rum

Rickheg's team:

Asmodeus

Mystic

Speed order: Aches -> Rum -> Asmodeus -> Mystic
I got nothin' for this:
Action 1
Rum used Swords Dance! (7 EN)

Hypnosis -> Asmodeus (7 EN)
RNG roll (to hit, <=81 hit) 44 = hit
Asmodeus fell asleep!
RNG roll (for intensity) 57 = Deep Sleep

Asmodeus is asleep!

Psychic -> Rum (5 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 2 = no crit
RNG roll (to lower SpD, <=10 lower) 54 = no lower
(8+3+(4-1)1.5)(1.5) = 23 DMG

Action 2
Rum made a Substitute! (15 HP, 12 EN)

Taunt -> Mystic (10 EN)
Mystic was taunted!

Crunch -> Aches (5 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 13 = no crit
RNG roll (to lower Def, <=10 lower) 89 = no lower

Hidden Power -> Aches (5 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 9 = no crit
(7+(4-1)1.5)(1.5) = 17 DMG

Action 3
Shadow Ball -> Mystic (5 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 7 = no crit
RNG roll (to lower SpD, <=20 lower) 65 = no crit
(8+3+(4-2)1.5)(1.5) = 21 DMG

Shadow Claw -> Mystic (5 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 10 = no crit
(7+(3-2)1.5)(1.5) +3.5 = 16 DMG

DoubleHit -> Substitute (6 EN)
RNG roll (to hit, <=90 hit) 92 = miss
The RNG is a troll!

Psychic -> Substitute (5 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 7 = no crit
The substitute broke!

Still can't do any flavor. Parents are kicking me off the computer, I need to wake up tomorrow, etc.

Post-Round stats:
Mog's team

Aches
HP: 50
EN: 78

Rum
HP: 52
EN: 76
+2 Atk

Rickheg's team:

Asmodeus
EN: 89

Mystic
HP: 53
EN: 85
Taunted (4a)

I think I order first...
nice job guys, but we could have done better

Rum: endure - Shadow claw (K) - Reversal (Z)
*If Mystic is not KOed by action 3, repeat action 2
Aches: Destiny bond(Z or both if that is possible) - Shadow ball + shadow ball(K) - cool down

Interesting. Let's see...if I can make Mystic deliver the KO to Aches, then Destiny Bond won't matter as much, since she'll likely fall this turn anyway.

Asmodeus, start the round with a Crunch (H), then unleash hell with Draco Meteor (R), and follow up with Protect to shield yourself.

Mystic, blast away with Psychic (H) x3
If you somehow survive after Haunter is KO'ed, redirect remaining attacks to Riolu.

Pre-Round stats:
Mog's team

Aches
HP: 50
EN: 78

Rum
HP: 52
EN: 76
+1 Atk

Rickheg's team:

Asmodeus
EN: 89

Mystic
HP: 53
EN: 85
Taunted (4a)

How much shit will go down!?
Action 1
Rum used Endure! (15 EN)
Rum can not be KO'd this round!

Destiny Bond -> Asmodeus (14 EN)
I don't know the in-game text for this!

Crunch -> Aches (5 EN)
RNG roll (to lower Def, <=10 lower) 69 = no lower

Psychic -> Aches (5 EN)
RNG roll (to lower SpD) 23 = no lower
(7+3+(4-2)1.5)(1.5) = 20 DMG

Action 2
Shadow Claw -> Mystic (5 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 10 = no crit
(7+(3-2)1.5)(1.5) +1.75 = 15 DMG

Draco Meteor -> Rum (9 EN)
RNG roll (to hit, <=90 hit) 67 = hit
RNG roll (to crit) 12 = no crit
(14+3+(3-1)1.5) = 20 DMG

Psychic -> Aches (9 EN)
RNG roll irrelevant
(7+3+(4-2)1.5)(1.5) = 20 DMG
Aches fainted!
Asmodeus took the Destiny Bond! (30 DMG)

Action 3
Asmodius used Protect! (7 EN)

Shadow Claw -> Mystic (9 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 1= crit
(7+3+(3-2)1.5)(1.5) +1.75 = 19 DMG

Psychic -> Rum (13 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 2 = no crit
RNG roll (to lower SpD) 31 = no lower
(8+3+(4-2)1.5)(1.5) = 20 DMG

As soon as the round started, Rum braces himself, and now he can't faint! In exactly the opposite fashion, Aches is quite sure he will faint this round, and somehow combines his soul with Asmodeus! Not phased at all by the fact that his Destiny is now Bonded to his target, Asmodeus charged up to Aches and bit down on him, dealing massive damage! Apparently not caring about his partner, Mystic picks up Aches, shakes him all around, and slams him straight into the wall, almost KO'ing him!

As Aches began to charge up an attack, Rum draped his claws in shadow again, and lashed out at Mystic! Asmodeus then roared at the heavens, and several meteors came down, crashing down on Rum with a ton of draconian energy, even lowering Asmodeus' Special Attack! Just like before, Mystic picked up Aches, slammed him into a wall, only this time... Aches couldn't get up! He's KO'd! Just then, a ball of light emerged, and Asmodeus' Destiny Bond took effect, sucking an enormous amount of HP right out of him!

Wanting to safely rest after that massive assault, Asmodeus creates a barrier, protecting him from all damage! Once again, Rum drapes his claws in darkness and lashes out at Mystic, but it doesn't stop Mystic from picking Rum up like a rag doll this time and sending him flying about!

Post-Round stats:
Mog's team

Aches
HP: -13
EN: KO

Rum
HP: 12
EN: 47

Rickheg's team:

Asmodeus
HP: 70
EN: 68

Mystic
HP: 19
EN: 58
Taunted (1a)

I'm just going to ask why Riolu went from +2 to +1 between rounds.

Anyway, I feel kinda bad. You had the right set-up, but no KO.

Asmodeus, Outrage (R) spam

Mystic, Psychic (R) spam.

Hmm... The only time I can actually add flavor is when its going to last for one action. You're kidding me, right?

Pre-Round stats:

Rum
HP: 12
EN: 47

Rickheg's team:

Asmodeus
EN: 68

Mystic
Taunted (1a)

This flavor be yummy
Action 1
Outrage -> Riolu (7 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 3 = no crit
(12+3+(4-2)1.5) = 18 DMG
Rum fainted!
Rickheg wins!

As Rum begins to prepare his revenge and Mystic gathers psychic energy, the demon of lust (Google is awesome) begins to rage hard, slamming himself all around. Eventually, he found Rum, and Asmodeus struck him with all his might! Rum flew in the air from the blow, and when he touched down, it was clear: he had fainted! Rickheg has won!

Post-Round stats:

Rum
HP: -6
EN: KO

Rickheg's team:

Asmodeus
EN: 61

Mystic

Rickheg gets a win and 3 CC (+1 from Amulet Coin)!
Mystic gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC
Asmodeus gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 KOC

TheMogRunner gets a loss and 3 CC (+1 from Amulet Coin)!
Rum gets 1 EC and 2 MC
Aches gets 1 EC and 2 MC

I get 5 UC (after I add flavor to the other rounds)!

Great game to both of you!

DAT said:
Revenge: The Pokemon waits for its opponent to attack it and slams into it. The move's power is increased to twelve (12) Base Attack Power if the Pokemon was damaged this action.

Attack Power: 6 or 12 | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 8 | Attack Type: Physical | Effect Chance: -- | Typing: Fighting | Priority: -4 | CT: Passive
You were probably thinking of Reversal...

... Oh shit. It turns out that Rum doesn't have Revenge, only Reversal, and I'm just an idiot. What do I do now?! ;~;

EDIT: Great, I'm getting kicked off the computer and can't find out tonight -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)