Riding the Metronome! Take 2! Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Activity post, Pizzaman didn't respond to my message.

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Eo finally responded, even though I messaged him on the 23rd of Feb... He said 10pm my time and onwards is good for him on weekdays, latest I can do is 9pm, with no exceptions, unfortunately. Going to need an extension until Saturday to get this done, or Eo to be ill so he doesn't have to go to school, or something crazy like that...

Lost 1-0 to wilson45, because we tied in the first game. Got extremely unlucky in the second match, but metro's still fun regardless.

EspyJoel

Espy <3
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My superior skill in getting Spore, Fissure, Stealth Rock, etc was too much for Accipender. Won BW and DPP, ggs.
Also just did ADV for fun and won that too.

My superior skill in getting Spore, Fissure, Stealth Rock, etc was too much for Accipender. Won BW and DPP, ggs.
ggs. My peak moment:

Start of turn 19
Blissey used Metronome!
Blissey used Imprison!
Blissey sealed the opponent's move(s)!

The foe's Celebi cannot use the sealed Metronome!

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
won ADV. fucking mementos and selfdestructs...

lost DPP.

Server went down in the middle of BW in a 1-1 climax 9.9

lost BW in a throwdown of the ubers.

The foe's <snip> used Metronome!
The foe's <snip> used Sacred Fire!
SHO BITCHY lost 283 HP! (42% of its health)
SHO BITCHY was burned!

ggs man. didn't have any more fun in any other set of matches.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Won BW in a funny match.In DPP my poke used healing wish.This time his poke used Lunar dance.Payback eh?

ggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)