Riding the Metronome! Take 2! Round 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Good news everyone! I took my tournament back from that dickhead tyrant ForeverLonelyness. I hope he dies of scurvy.

THE RULES!

• Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • The rest of the standard clauses should be unchecked.
  • No Pokemon above 600 BST
  • No Ghosts
  • No Steels
  • No Switching
  • All EVs at 85 in each stat, neutral nature, all IVs 31
  • Also in preparation for the THREE GEN TOUR, this tournament will be Best of 3 Adv, DPP, and BW!
  • Metronome is clearly the only move your Pokemon is allowed to have
  • Leppa Berry or Starf Berry are the only items allowed.
ROUND 4!

manu-7p2b vs Scofield
Iggdrasil vs STEELDRAGON
Optimusje vs jumpluff
Ciele vs LightWolf
Iconic vs Dubulous
Cristal vs Eo Ut Mortus
EspyJoel vs BlocksRCool
Heist vs destinybond

Deadline is April 13th

cool cool cool

^^^ uncool.
Who cares about activity level? Why should it play a role in this?
Iggy clearly should never be allowed to advance in anything. jk

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jabba only THINKS he took his tournament back himself, I could have made this round days ago but decided to ignore those people hounding me with PMs until Jabba decided to get off his ass and actually put the thread up.

You're welcome, jerk. Scurvy this.

REACHZERO PLEASE INSTRUCT ME IN HEAVENLY DEVOTION

first blood 2-1 in intense literally heart-pounding matches gg

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
my luck finally turned on me and i managed to lose 2, won the 3rd one. gl!

EspyJoel

Espy <3
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Destroyed BlocksRcool 2-1, winning ADV and BW, and losing DPP, despite his turn 1 imprison, 2 taunts and 1 torment in DPP :(

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Iconic and I had our adoring fans on their feet the whole time, until Iconic finished it all with a bang.

I won 2-0 in GGs.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
cool cool cool

i'll probably start the next round early since i know people are just itching to be the supreme champion of smogon

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Due to internet problems I couldn't battle with Ciele yet, but now it's fixed and we should be done by tomorrow... I hope.

EDIT: And done! Lost BW where it came down to 1v1 with my Snorlax vs his Machamp(double KO before it). Then I managed to win HGSS. The last battle was the best though, at the end all I was left with was 96 HP Mew. First I Crabhammered his Golem, then proceeded to Spore his Medicham, and then endavour lowered his health to 96 too. At that point we struggled to deal any damage(sand attacks, fake tears, but nothing to do damage with), but somehow Mew pulled through. Alo he kept two turn flying attacking my Celebi every game(first two were Bounce, then last game was Fly)

gg Ciele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)