Riding the Metronome! THE TRIFECTA (Round 1!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost, found it kinda funny even with +2 evasion fissure hit but I got taunt twice so it kinda payed off

this "meta" is too funny

ggs

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I lost, it's because I didn't smoke marijuana beforehand. Almost pulled of a pretty epic comeback in NO HOLDS BARRED though.

GGs.

Undisputed and I have been talking and he can't get his match done so he decided to give me the win, just wainting on him to post on here confirming. Kind of sad was looking forward to a bunch a fun matches.

been struggling to get this match done, mostly because of timezine differences i suppose, but we'll get this done today if jumpluff gets back to me

edit: played and I lost 2-1 ggs ^_^ snorlax decided to suicide when he was my only hope D:

Won in a fun series 2-1 vs. fairytale, gg (lost standard, won LC and No Holds Barred)! His/her mons are well-trained, I advise everyone to watch out for this rising new talent next year...

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Xtrashine gave me the win.

"(19:18) Flareon Fisherman: hmm
(19:19) Flareon Fisherman: can i give u the win
(19:19) Flareon Fisherman: Lol
(19:19) Flareon Fisherman: lazy to make a team"

Undisputed and I have been talking and he can't get his match done so he decided to give me the win, just wainting on him to post on here confirming. Kind of sad was looking forward to a bunch a fun matches.
yeah ive just been unable to get online at a time to meet him, so he deserves the win. good luck bud

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Lost OU in a close one and then won LC in another pretty good one.

NO HOLDS BARRED really could not have gone better for me though.

Won 2-1, gg and thanks for the fun matches CriCri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)