Risa's Poképorium! - On Hiatus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in females of pidgey and ledyba. In return, I can RNG you a Ditto of any spread. Please let me know.
I'm definitely interested in this trade. I'll have to think about which HP spread I want though, so I'll get back to you in a few hours on that. Just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. ^.^

Got lucky with lileep tell me when you are ready to trade :D
Awesome! I have to go run a few errands right now, but I should be able to trade in about 2-3hrs.

lockiegengar12 I'll go with hidden power Electric and I believe the best spread for that is 31/31/31/30/31/31, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. It'd also be awesome if you could nickname it Static Shock so I can easily differentiate it from my other HP Dittos.

I should have your pokemon ready by tomorrow night (as I'm pretty sure I already have a flawless 5IV Pidgey on hand), but if not then I'll most definitely have them by Monday night. :)

vzxt I'm now free to trade! Somehow it wound up being more than a couple hours. e.e Sorry 'bout that, was helping my mom watch my niece and nephew.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
lockiegengar12 I'll go with hidden power Electric and I believe the best spread for that is 31/31/31/30/31/31, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. It'd also be awesome if you could nickname it Static Shock so I can easily differentiate it from my other HP Dittos.

I should have your pokemon ready by tomorrow night (as I'm pretty sure I already have a flawless 5IV Pidgey on hand), but if not then I'll most definitely have them by Monday night. :)

vzxt I'm now free to trade! Somehow it wound up being more than a couple hours. e.e Sorry 'bout that, was helping my mom watch my niece and nephew.
Sure thing, I should have it ready in a day or so depending on how fast my computer wants to run.

Hiya Risa :)

CMT for the following?

Aipom (Jolly)
Fake Out ~ Switcheroo ~ Pursuit ~ Quick Guard

Whismur (Modest)
Endeavor ~ Extrasensory ~ Fake Tears ~ Disarming Voice

Cherubi (Adamant)
Heal Pulse ~ Nature Power ~ Aromatherapy ~ Seed Bomb

I only need males with all egg moves.
Not at all concerend about ability or pokeball.
Correct nature and good IVs are great but not neccessary :D
Thanks!

EDIT: Oops, I need Natural Gift on Cherubi, not Nature Power, I always get confused xP Are you able to do that?

Last edited:
Hiya Risa :)

CMT for the following?

Aipom (Jolly)
Fake Out ~ Switcheroo ~ Pursuit ~ Quick Guard

Whismur (Modest)
Endeavor ~ Extrasensory ~ Fake Tears ~ Disarming Voice

Cherubi (Adamant)
Heal Pulse ~ Nature Power ~ Aromatherapy ~ Seed Bomb

I only need males with all egg moves.
Not at all concerend about ability or pokeball.
Correct nature and good IVs are great but not neccessary :D
Thanks!

EDIT: Oops, I need Natural Gift on Cherubi, not Nature Power, I always get confused xP Are you able to do that?
Yup, I can do Natural Gift on Cherubi, no problem. :)
They'll definitely all have their correct natures and I can breed them all with imperfect 5IVs if that sounds good.

In return I'd like females of your love ball Hoppip (jolly), love ball Slugma (bold) and dive ball Poliwag (Modest) with its HA please.

Hey there, could you CMT for this?

Slowpoke
Regenerator
Bold ~ 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Belch ~ Block ~ Future Sight ~ Snore
Would you be willing to catch me a female Girafarig in a moon ball? No need to IV breed it or anything fancy like that. :)

Would you be willing to catch me a female Girafarig in a moon ball? No need to IV breed it or anything fancy like that. :)
Sure I can do it :)

Edit: Got Girafarig. Let me know when you're ready to trade n.n

Last edited:
Sure I can do it :)

Edit: Got Girafarig. Let me know when you're ready to trade n.n
Oh wow, that was fast. :O I probably won't be able to trade till Tuesday. I have a few requests to breed before yours with multiple pokemon, so hope that's not too long of a wait. ^.^'

Yup, I can do Natural Gift on Cherubi, no problem. :)
They'll definitely all have their correct natures and I can breed them all with imperfect 5IVs if that sounds good.

In return I'd like females of your love ball Hoppip (jolly), love ball Slugma (bold) and dive ball Poliwag (Modest) with its HA please.
Sounds great :)
Imperfect 5 IVs on my part also? Or clones of some shiny ones I have?

Free hp dittos? Im interested
Yep. My HP Fighting and Ground Dittos are free. Simply make sure to credit .com for them and please link back to the Ditto Exchange to spread the word around. I believe it is also preferred that you offer the dittos for free in your trade thread in keeping with the spirit of the Ditto Exchange. :3

Having said that, I don't have any clones of either on hand at the moment, so I'll need to contact a cloner. Please let me know if you want both or just one.

No worries, I don't mind ^^;
Alrighty, I'll let you know as soon as I have your Slowpoke ready. :)

Sounds great :)
Imperfect 5 IVs on my part also? Or clones of some shiny ones I have?
Imperfect 5IVs will be fine. :)

Last edited:
lockiegengar12 Just wanted to let you know both Pidgey and Ledyba are ready. No rush on your end, simply let me know when you can trade as well. (I'm headed to bed now though, so I myself cannot trade till tomorrow.)

Hi! :)
I'm interested in these pokes of yours:

Swablu
Natural Cure
Modest ~ 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Agility ~ Feather Dance ~ Hyper Voice ~ Haze

Absol

Super Luck or Pressure
Adamant ~ 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Megahorn ~ Play Rough ~ Magic Coat ~ Punishment

Would you be interested in these?

Female Timid Moon Ball Houndour 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond and Sucker Punch
Female Timid Dream Ball Feebas 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Hypnosis, Mist, Mirror Coat and Dragon Pulse

Ok thats not a problem and id like both. I was also interested in the calm anticipation eevee
Do you mind an imperfect 5IV Eevee? I don't have time at the moment to breed a low female ratio with a flawless 5IV spread and its HA, as that takes me several days even with a flawless mother. If an imperfect one is alright with you, then I would like a female Cubchoo in a dive ball with its HA in return please. :)

Hi! :)
I'm interested in these pokes of yours:

Swablu
Natural Cure
Modest ~ 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Agility ~ Feather Dance ~ Hyper Voice ~ Haze

Absol

Super Luck or Pressure
Adamant ~ 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Megahorn ~ Play Rough ~ Magic Coat ~ Punishment

Would you be interested in these?

Female Timid Moon Ball Houndour 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond and Sucker Punch
Female Timid Dream Ball Feebas 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Hypnosis, Mist, Mirror Coat and Dragon Pulse
Does Feebas have its HA Adaptability? If so, I'm definitely interested in it. As for Houndour...I don't suppose you have any other special ball females? I already have a Houndour in a moon ball, it's just listed in my coming eventually section since it doesn't have egg moves. If you don't have any other females, then if you could actually breed me a male Houndour so I can breed those egg moves onto mine that would be great. :)

==============

Taking a Break!

Hey guys, I'll post this in my OP as well, but I just want to notify everyone that I will not be taking any further requests at this time. I'm putting my thread on a short hiatus. Basically this is for two reasons. First, I'll be starting a new job this week and I want to get adjusted to my schedule, etc. Second, I want to take some time to breed TSV shinies, organize what I have in my boxes, update my list and hopefully add some egg moves and IVs to several of the pokemon on my coming eventually list. Therefore, after this estimated two week break, I shall be back bigger and better than ever with more to offer and trade. :)

For those of you who've posted before this post, don't worry! I'll finish arranging trades with those who've made offers and I will follow through with all trades agreed upon. I will breed all your requests asap and notify you the minute they're ready and I'm able to trade (I should have all orders more or less completed by the end of this week). ^.^

Do you mind an imperfect 5IV Eevee? I don't have time at the moment to breed a low female ratio with a flawless 5IV spread and its HA, as that takes me several days even with a flawless mother. If an imperfect one is alright with you, then I would like a female Cubchoo in a dive ball with its HA in return please. :)

Does Feebas have its HA Adaptability? If so, I'm definitely interested in it. As for Houndour...I don't suppose you have any other special ball females? I already have a Houndour in a moon ball, it's just listed in my coming eventually section since it doesn't have egg moves. If you don't have any other females, then if you could actually breed me a male Houndour so I can breed those egg moves onto mine that would be great. :)

==============

Taking a Break!

Hey guys, I'll post this in my OP as well, but I just want to notify everyone that I will not be taking any further requests at this time. I'm putting my thread on a short hiatus. Basically this is for two reasons. First, I'll be starting a new job this week and I want to get adjusted to my schedule, etc. Second, I want to take some time to breed TSV shinies, organize what I have in my boxes, update my list and hopefully add some egg moves and IVs to several of the pokemon on my coming eventually list. Therefore, after this estimated two week break, I shall be back bigger and better than ever with more to offer and trade. :)

For those of you who've posted before this post, don't worry! I'll finish arranging trades with those who've made offers and I will follow through with all trades agreed upon. I will breed all your requests asap and notify you the minute they're ready and I'm able to trade (I should have all orders more or less completed by the end of this week). ^.^
Thats fine...its one of the reasons that I'm too lazy to breed it myself. I'll probably just settle for the hp dittos for now. Is the hp fire ditto for trade as well?

Thats fine...its one of the reasons that I'm too lazy to breed it myself. I'll probably just settle for the hp dittos for now. Is the hp fire ditto for trade as well?
So just to clarify, you only want the HP Dittos now, correct?

And unfortunately, no. My HP Fire Ditto is not for trade (hence the NFT next to it). I mainly have it listed in my thread for reference. However, you can find it here in -=Blu=-'s trade thread. My best advice would be to try and arrange a trade with him for it. ^.^

So just to clarify, you only want the HP Dittos now, correct?

And unfortunately, no. My HP Fire Ditto is not for trade (hence the NFT next to it). I mainly have it listed in my thread for reference. However, you can find it here in -=Blu=-'s trade thread. My best advice would be to try and arrange a trade with him for it. ^.^
Oh ok didnt notice that there. It was the hp fighting and ground dittos that I wanted

Oh ok didnt notice that there. It was the hp fighting and ground dittos that I wanted
No worries. I should probably make the redistribution rights more visible. And I'll probably be contacting a cloner tomorrow in regards to the dittos, so I should be able to trade them soon. :)

No worries. I should probably make the redistribution rights more visible. And I'll probably be contacting a cloner tomorrow in regards to the dittos, so I should be able to trade them soon. :)
K just hit me up with a pm when theyre ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)