Risa's Poképorium! - On Hiatus

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Welcome to Risa's Poképorium!~
⊂((・▽・))⊃

Taking a Break! (14/07)
I will not be taking any further requests at this time because I'm putting my thread on a short hiatus. Basically this is for two reasons. First, I'll be starting a new job this week and I want to get adjusted to my schedule, etc. Second, I want to take some time to breed TSV shinies, organize what I have in my boxes, update my list and hopefully add some egg moves and IVs to several of the pokemon on my coming eventually list. Therefore, after this estimated two week break, I shall be back bigger and better than ever with more to offer and trade. :)

For those of you who've posted before this notification, don't worry! I'll finish arranging trades with those who've made offers and I will follow through with all trades agreed upon. I will breed all your requests asap and notify you the minute they're ready and I'm able to trade (I should have all orders more or less completed by the end of this week).

========================================================================
Hello and welcome to my shop!~ I mainly specialize in breeding and trading 5IV Pokemon in Special Pokeballs with 3-4 Egg Moves. At this time I am not trading shinies, but I may in the future.

All pokemon in this thread are bred by me and as such will have my OT and ID:
OT: Misa
ID: 31224

And for those who are browsing the site on a mobile device and can't see my info:
IGN: Misa
FC: 3153-4133-8129
TSV: 2796

Additionally, it's helpful to know that I'm in the Mountain (MST/MDT) timezone and I tend to be a night owl, so I'm up at odd hours of the night most of the time unless I have to be up early the next day.

A few simple Rules . . .

1. All of Smogon's rules apply, this includes no trading hacks.
  2. Be patient. I keep very few of these pokemon in stock and majority of the time I breed them once an agreement has been reached. Generally it should take me 1-2 days to breed the pokemon you want, but this may vary depending on the trades I have in front of you and/or my real life obligations. Also, if you request a flawless 5IV spread of a pokemon with a female ratio of 12.5% I request a week to fill your breeding order. Hopefully it won't take that long, but I'm highly unlucky with flawless spreads on low rate females. Please do NOT request a pokemon from me if you are not willing to wait for the amount of time I've listed.
  3. My pokemon are fully redistributable unless otherwise stated. I will assume the pokemon you're offering me are as well unless you tell me they're not. I will not ask, so it's up to you to inform me if there's limited distribution on them.
  4. I ONLY accept females. Do not offer me males. The only exceptions to this are some of my specific wants or if I check your thread and specifically request a male.
  5. Offer something similar to what you're asking for. I will accept spit backs/flawed 5IV, but do not expect me to breed a flawless 5IV for one. I also do not breed 6IVs! If I ever have a 6IV in stock, I will list it and accept offers for it, but I will not personally breed one for you.
  6. Keep initial communication in this thread. Please do not PM me with requests. Post here first and after we've agreed on a trade you may convo/PM me for updates, etc.
Now onto my Specific Wants . . .
A few specific special ball females I want (and will instantly trade for)

+ Seel in Apricorn Ball (preferably love, but I'd be happy with other apricorn pokeballs too). I'd also settled for Dream Ball. I just really want a Seel in a previous gen ball. D:
+ Stunky in Dream Ball. I'm determined to breed a shiny one and nickname it Pepé Le Pew. :D

Aside from other female special ball pokemon, I'm also interested in HP pokemon! Therefore I'm looking for:

HP Dittos! (Priority of want: Electric, others?) They must have 30 in the even IVs. I currently have a HP Fire Ditto, but I might be willing to trade for another if the IVs are: 31/30/31/30/31/30. For one HP Ditto I'm willing to trade 2 Females (perfect 5IV if 50% female ratio, imperfect 5IVs if 25% or lower female ratio).

HP Pokemon in special pokeballs! I'm willing to accept males as these will more than likely be for my personal use/competitive teams. They must have flawless spreads. I.e. 30 in the even IVs, though if it's nature is Timid, I'm willing to accept a spread like 31/E/31/30/31/30. I'm willing to offer 2 perfect 5IV spread females or 1 perfect 5IV 25% or lower female.

I'm willing to negotiate what I will trade for these, so don't hesitate to offer them and ask for a different arrangement than what is listed.

~My HP Dittos~

HP Fire • Timid • Limber • 31/E/31/30/31/30 • RNGed by -=Blu=-NFT
HP Ice • Rash • Limber • 31/30/30/31/31/31 • RNGed by XenNon Redis
HP Grass • Docile • Limber • 31/30/31/30/31/31 • RNGed by Perfect CellFull Redis

Donated to me by the Ditto Exchange:
HP Fighting Naive • Limber • 31/31/30/30/30/30 Nicknamed "Punch Bowl"
HP Ground • Hasty • 31/31/31/30/30/31 Nicknamed "Dig Dug"
^ Both were donated to the ditto exchange by .com and I am offering them for free. You don't need to give me anything in return and they are fully redistributable, however, I do not have any clones on hand, so you will need to give me time to find a cloner.

~Pending Trades~
For Haruna: Love Ball Swablu and Moon Ball Absol (0/2)
For BlueCottonCandy: Dream Ball Whismur & Shinx, Slakoth, and Meditite (1/4)
For lockiegengar12: Fast Ball Pidgey and Dream Ball Ledyba (READY)
For evan0913: Whismur, Cherubi (w/Natural Gift), and Aipom (READY)

~Completed Trades~
Mental_Psyduck's Flawless 5IV Moon Ball Shiny Minun for
Risa's Flawless 5IV Dream Ball Slowpoke
------------------------------
Toki Hakurei's Spitback Dream Ball Smoochum for
Risa's Spitback Love Ball Mawile
TheGamedawg's 5IV Dream Ball Sentret for
Risa's 5IV Moon Ball Poochyena
Jellicent's Garden's Spitback Fast Ball Growlithe for
Risa's Spitback Friend Ball Yanma
mikasaurs90's Female Heavy Ball Slakoth for
Risa's Male Dream Ball Snorunt
LeapordTalon's Female Spitback Dream Ball Snover, Gible, Drilbur, Gligar and Shellos for
Risa's Female Spitback Dream Ball Horsea, Cubone, Spheal, Shinx and Ekans

The AwesomeOne69's Female 5IV Heavy Ball Rhyhorn and 5IV Zubat for
Risa's 5IV Male Timid Dream Ball Eevee and 5IV Male Heavy Ball Phanpy
HookEm549's Love Ball Cleffa and Aipom for
Risa's Flawless 5IV Love Ball Swablu and Spitback Timid Dream Ball Eevee
Fadi1990's Female 5IV Dive Ball Totodile and Female 5IV Dream Ball Elgyem for
Risa's Female 5IV Dream Ball Horsea, Female 5IV Moon Ball Poochyena, and Female 5IV Love Ball Snubbull
Xen's HP Ice Ditto for
Risa's Female Flawless 5IV Heavy Ball Skarmory

Perfect Cell's HP Grass Ditto for
Risa's Male 6IV Calm Dream Ball Eevee
Mental_Psyduck's HP Ice Elektrike in a Quick Ball for
Risa's Flawed 5IV Modest Dream Ball Eevee
Adrima's 5IV Dream Ball Shuckle, Flawless 5IV Dream Ball Chatot and Dream Ball Petilil for
Risa's Flawless 5IV Calm Dream Ball Eevee
Mecha's Female HP Fire Nest Ball Bulbasaur for
Risa's Flawless 5IV Timid HA Female Eevee and Spitback Dream Ball Female Slowpoke
-----------------------------
Ler's Female Moon Ball Lapras and Safari Ball Trapinch for
Risa's Female Fast Ball Mareep and Friend Ball Yanma
Holy Goo of Goomy's Lure Ball Tentacool, Fast Ball Shroomish, and Moon Ball Meditite for
Risa's Flalwess 5IV Love Ball Mareep, Flawless 5IV Level Ball Seedot, and Spitbak Heavy Ball Makuhita
Martin Lancer's Female: Spitback Nest Ball Chikorita, 5IV Luxury Ball Yanmask, and Level Ball Slakoth for
Risa's Female: 5IV Fast Ball Pidgey, 5IV Moon Ball Super Luck Absol, and 5IV Friend Ball Speed Boost Yanma
Rayman's Flawless 5IV Continental Scatterbug for
Risa's Flalwess 5IV Love Ball Cherubi

vzxt's: Heavy Ball Gastly, Dream Ball Lileep and Dream Ball Corphish for
Risa's Friend Ball Yanma, Safari Ball Seedot and Dream Ball Whismur
Vaporeon's: Moon Ball Girafarig for
Risa's Dream Ball Slowpoke

Last edited:
~Pokemon for Trade~

==========
Kanto
==========
Pidgey

Keen Eye or Tangled Feet
Jolly ~ 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Defog ~ Air Cutter ~ Brave Bird ~ Pursuit

===

Vulpix

Flash Fire
Timid ~ 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Extrasensory ~ Hypnosis ~ Heat Wave ~ Spite

===

Growlithe

Intimidate or Flash Fire
Adamant ~ 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Morning Sun ~ Crunch ~ Close Combat ~ Flare Blitz

===

Poliwag

Swift Swim, Water Absorb, or Damp
Modest ~ 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or Adamant ~ 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Ice Ball ~ Encore ~ Haze ~ Water Pulse

===

Ponyta

Flame Body, Flash Fire, or Run Away
Morning Sun ~ Hypnosis ~ Double-Edge ~ Low Kick

===

Tentacool

Clear Body or Liquid Ooze
Modest ~ 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Mirror Coat ~ Haze ~ Knock Off ~ Rapid Spin

===

Slowpoke

Regenerator, Own Tempo or Oblivious
Modest or Bold ~ 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Belch ~ Block ~ Future Sight ~ Snore

===

Gastly

Levitate
Disable ~ Perish Song ~ Psywave ~ Clear Smog

===

Rhyhorn

Lightning Rod or Rock Head
Metal Burst ~ Thunder Fang ~ Fire Fang ~ Ice Fang

===

Horsea

Damp, Sniper, or Swift Swim
Aurora Beam ~ Outrage ~ Dragon Rage ~ Dragon Breath
**HA Damp ONLY available in Dream Ball*

===

Magikarp

Swift Swim
Has No Available Egg Moves

===

Lapras

Water Absorb or Shell Armor
Calm or Jolly ~ 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Freeze-Dry ~ Ancient Power ~ Whirlpool ~ Dragon Dance

===

Eevee

12.5% Female Ratio!
Anticipation, Adaptability, or Run Away
Timid, Bold, Jolly, Modest, Adamant, or Calm ~ Various IV spreads
Synchronoise ~ Wish ~ Curse ~ Covet

**Calm Eevees come with the egg moves:**
Wish ~ Curse ~ Yawn ~ Stored Power
unless you request otherwise

==========
Johto
==========
Sentret

Frisk, Keen Eye, or Run Away
Captivate ~ Charm ~ Trick ~ Reversal

===

Ledyba

Rattled, Early Bird, or Swarm
Bug Bite ~ Drain Punch ~ Encore ~ Knock Off

===

Cleffa

Magic Guard or Cute Charm
Calm ~ 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Aromatherapy ~ Wish ~ Metronome

===

Mareep

Static
Eerie Impulse ~ Electric Terrain ~ Iron Tail ~ After You

===

Hoppip

Chlorophyll or Leaf Guard
Encore ~ Seed Bomb ~ Aromatherapy ~ Cotton Guard

===

Aipom

Pickup or Run Away
Fake Out ~ Switcheroo ~ Pursuit ~ Quick Guard

===

Yanma

Compound Eyes or Speed Boost
Whirlwind ~ Signal Beam ~ Silver Wind ~ Leech Life

===

Wooper

Unaware, Damp, or Water Absorb
Relaxed ~ 31/31/31/31/31/xx
Mud Sport ~ Encore ~ Recover ~ Stockpile

===

Misdreavus

Levitate
Memento ~ Curse ~ Nasty Plot ~ Destiny Bond

===

Snubbull

Intimidate or Run Away
Close Combat ~ Double Edge ~ Focus Punch ~ Heal Bell

===

Skarmory

Keen Eye or Sturdy
Impish ~ 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Brave Bird ~ Whirlwind ~ Stealth Rock ~ Drill Peck

===

Phanpy

Pickup
Impish ~ 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Body Slam ~ Ice Shard ~ Counter ~ Play Rough

===

Larvitar

Guts
Pursuit ~ Stealth Rock ~ Iron Head ~ Dragon Dance

==========
Hoenn
==========
Poochyena

Run Away or Quick Feet
Play Rough ~ Thunder Fang ~ Fire Fang ~ Poison Fang

===

Seedot

Chlorophyll or Early Bird
Rash ~ 31/31/31/31/xx/31
Foul Play ~ Nasty Plot ~ Grassy Terrain ~ Razor Wind

===

Shroomish

Effect Spore or Poison Heal
Focus Punch ~ Drain Punch ~ Charm ~ Worry Seed

===

Slakoth

Truant
Pursuit ~ Curse ~ Hammer Arm ~ Night Slash

===

Whismur

Rattled or Soundproof
Endeavor ~ Extrasensory ~ Fake Tears ~ Disarming Voice
**HA Rattled ONLY available in Dream Ball**

===

Makuhita

25% Female Ratio!
Thick Fat or Guts
Brave ~ 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Feint ~ Detect ~ Counter ~ Bullet Punch

===

Meditite

Pure Power
Drain Punch ~ Baton Pass ~ Bullet Punch ~ Fake Out

===

Minun

Minus
Discharge ~ Sweet Kiss ~ Wish ~ Lucky Chant

===

Trapinch

Arena Trap or Hyper Cutter
Earth Power ~ Signal Beam ~ Bug Bite

===

Swablu

Natural Cure
Agility ~ Feather Dance ~ Hyper Voice ~ Haze

===

Absol

Super Luck or Pressure
Megahorn ~ Play Rough ~ Magic Coat ~ Punishment

===

Snorunt

Moody, Inner Focus, or Ice Body
Timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Hex ~ Spikes ~ Disable ~ Weather Ball

===

Spheal

Oblivious, Thick Fat, or Ice Body
Calm ~ 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Aqua Ring ~ Water Pulse ~ Stockpile ~ Spit Up

==========
Sinnoh
==========
Shinx

Guts, Rivalry, or Intimidate
Night Slash ~ Fire Fang ~ Ice Fang ~ Thunder Fang
**HA Guts ONLY available in Dream Ball**

===

Combee

12.5% Female Ratio!
Hustle or Honey Gather
Careful ~ 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Has No Available Egg Moves

===

Cherubi

Chlorophyll
Adamant or Modest ~ 31/31/31/xx/31/31 or 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Heal Pulse ~ Nature Power ~ Aromatherapy ~ Seed Bomb ~ Weather Ball (choose 4)

===

Finneon

Water Veil, Swift Swim or Storm Drain
Aurora Beam ~ Psybeam ~ Charm ~ Agility

==========
Unova
==========
Munna

Telepathy, Forewarn, or Synchronize
Modest or Bold ~ 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Barrier ~ Healing Wish ~ Baton Pass ~ Sleep Talk

Last edited:
~Coming . . . Eventually~

The pokemon listed here are ones I have, but have yet to breed 4 egg moves onto or have yet to breed a 5IV parent. Therefore, I am not currently trading them. If you really want one, I don't mind trading for a spitback of yours, but keep in mind that I give you no guarantees on IVs or egg moves. All of these do have appropriate natures, but that's about it. The main reason I'm even listing them is so no one offers me these pokemon.

I will, eventually, breed these pokemon with beneficial egg moves and IVs, but I make no promises as to when that will happen. I have listed them in the order I'm most likely to breed them, but that does not mean I will follow that order 100%.

Last edited:
First request,Check my thread and also the post on page 5,for whatever you like,I would like a Landsat berry,

Interested in:

Slowpoke

Regenerator
Belch ~ Block ~ Future Sight ~ Snore
Female

Offer:
MoonBall Minun
5IV 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Timid has ability Minus
Sing,Wish,Discharge, and Sweet Kiss.

EDIT: Also have a HP Ice Electrike Female in a quick ball. Spread 31/E/30/31/31/31 Also Minun is a Female and Shiny.

EDIT2: 5IVS can be random, and i want a starf berry.

Last edited:
Hi ! Could you breed me an Eevee like this :

Ability: Anticipation
Calm Nature
Egg moves: Wish

I would like one with 5 random perfect IVs. But if you can add the egg move Stored Power to her then I would prefer a Flawless one ^^.
Anyway, CMT for an offer.

Arhan I'm interested in your Nest Ball Chikorita and Friend Ball Roselia. I'd also be interested in your HP Ground Ditto if it's for trade. What pokemon of mine were you interested in?

Mental_Psyduck I'll start breeding Slowpoke for you tomorrow as I'm about to head to bed right now. I'll have to think about whether I want the Minun or the Elektrike as they're bother very tempting offers, so I'll let you know in the morning. ^.^

Adrima I can breed stored power onto Eevee no problem. It might take me an extra day though. I'll shoot for a Flawless 5IV spread as well. I'm interested in your Shuckle and Chatot in dream balls with their HAs, flawless 5IV spreads if possible since I'll be doing the same with Eevee. No rush on breeding them as it'll take a while to breed on my end. :3

Arhan I'm interested in your Nest Ball Chikorita and Friend Ball Roselia. I'd also be interested in your HP Ground Ditto if it's for trade. What pokemon of mine were you interested in?

Mental_Psyduck I'll start breeding Slowpoke for you tomorrow as I'm about to head to bed right now. I'll have to think about whether I want the Minun or the Elektrike as they're bother very tempting offers, so I'll let you know in the morning. ^.^

Adrima I can breed stored power onto Eevee no problem. It might take me an extra day though. I'll shoot for a Flawless 5IV spread as well. I'm interested in your Shuckle and Chatot in dream balls with their HAs, flawless 5IV spreads if possible since I'll be doing the same with Eevee. No rush on breeding them as it'll take a while to breed on my end. :3
Fast Ball Marill,mareep and Pidgey,Heavy ball Skarmory and if possible,moon ball gastly

Risa said:
I can breed stored power onto Eevee no problem. It might take me an extra day though. I'll shoot for a Flawless 5IV spread as well. I'm interested in your Shuckle and Chatot in dream balls with their HAs, flawless 5IV spreads if possible since I'll be doing the same with Eevee. No rush on breeding them as it'll take a while to breed on my end. :3
Ok I will PM you when it's done ^^

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Aron
This isn't legally possible. Aron cannot be captured in Heavy Balls and the only special ball they can be captured in, in Gen 4 is Safari Ball. Please remove it.

Edit: /me counterthrows Agonist

and we're both super slow anyway. Also, they did note which was available for HA and not on the last line under the breed ;-;

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Heavy Ball Aron is completely illegal. Do not offer it.

Also, for any Pokemon where you have a Hidden Ability and Apricorn Ball, please note which ball is available with which abilities (such as Shinx).

Edit: /me throws Esmeya

Okay thnx you are a life saver! :D

Arhan Sounds good. I'll breed two of them flawless for the Ditto, but what about the remaining two? (Note: I'm willing to trade all five, but am not competitively breeding Marill since it's on my coming soon list) If you breed Chikorita flawless I can breed both flawless or if you breed Roselia flawless I can breed one flawless. Of course if you'd rather just trade imperfect IVed ones I'm fine with that too. I just need to know before I start breeding. :3

Toki Hakurei I'll take the Smoochum. She has her HA, yes? I'll let you know when I have a Mawile ready.

Adrima Alrighty. I'll let you know when Eevee is ready as well. ^.^

evan0913 Thanks for letting me know! I feel kind of embarrassed for not catching that. ^^'

Jellicent's Garden Do you mean a friend ball Yanma? I don't have one in a level ball. >.< I'd be interested in your Growlithe though if it has egg moves. Also would you prefer trading spit backs or perfect 5IV spreads?

Mental_Psyduck Your Slowpoke is ready. :) I'll go ahead and trade it for Minun. Please let me know your FC and IGN in addition to when you'll be able to trade. Thanks.

Esmeya and Agonist SO sorry about that. I traded for it on another site and normally I check to make sure a pokemon can legally exist in the pokeball before I trade for it, but I guess I forgot that step with Aron so I mistakingly thought it was legal. >.< I've removed it and I'll be more careful in the future so this doesn't happen again. As Esmeya pointed out, I did list HAs were only available in dream balls in the last line under the pokemon, but I'll go ahead and bold it so it's more noticeable. ^.^

I am ready now. My FC: 4828-6005-6088. IGN: Ricky

Edit: Ur FC? Found it lol.

Thnx for the trade :) really appreciated, and i may be back for another order. But i wanted a starf berry.

You are a good tradeshop. I will highly recommend you to other people :3

Last edited:
HookEm549 I'd be interested in your love ball Cleffa and love ball Aipom. Do you have a preference on Eevee's nature? I also assume you want it with its HA, yes?

Mental_Psyduck Sorry for trading you an enigma berry! Just saw now you wanted Starf. I'll send a starf berry over now on a fodder pokemon. And thanks for the trade! I do hope you have a clone of Minun. I didn't realize you were trading me a shiny till just now and I'd feel bad if I took your only copy.

Toki Hakurei Sounds good. I'll let you know as soon as I'm ready to trade. :)

HookEm549 I'd be interested in your love ball Cleffa and love ball Aipom. Do you have a preference on Eevee's nature? I also assume you want it with its HA, yes?

Mental_Psyduck Sorry for trading you an enigma berry! Just saw now you wanted Starf. I'll send a starf berry over now on a fodder pokemon. And thanks for the trade! I do hope you have a clone of Minun. I didn't realize you were trading me a shiny till just now and I'd feel bad if I took your only copy.

Toki Hakurei Sounds good. I'll let you know as soon as I'm ready to trade. :)
Timid would be great and yes, a HA would be nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)