RitterCat's iPhone art

thanks blarajan, and sure, i'll put in on the list

here is a gastrodon sprinkled with salt for Slim

production might be slightly slowed (exams/smog) but not much hopefully

Posting twice? A travesty!
A picture for a gaming YouTube channel my friends are making, called the CursedGamers1

and a Glameow wishing to become a Purugly

Sorry, the game was on my iPod which was lost on a train. Some other day I'll start a new Nuzlocke. Some day~
Pre-emptive CAP design
Panda Spirit

Oh WOW where have I been???
You've done a lot so I'll just focus on 3 of them.

The Gastrodon looks great (love that facial expression <3). Because the salt was largely separate from the Gastrodon itself, you were able to focus on drawing a Gastrodon- not a silly (albeit amazing) version of one. And in that you did amazing, the Gastrodon looks just like legitimate Nintendo art! However, my one criticism is that those red bumps aren't what a slug does when you pour salt on it. Haven't you ever done that?
Nonetheless, excellent job! :)

On Glameow, I really like the contrast you made between Glameow's questionable looks and Purugly's ADORABLE looks. It stands out. In addition, adding that mouse in was a nice touch, something that adds to it without being obvious. I have no complaints with the artwork itself, as it's just about perfection, but it looks to me more like Glameow is resentful of Purugly than wanting to evolve.
In any case, you're still doing marvelously wonderful.

Cool approach on the CaPmon, I wouldn't have thought of a panda. I would perhaps give the bamboo sticks a few more leaves, to emphasize the Grass typing more, but you got the Ghost part of the typing just right, IMO. That's all I got.

Yay Ritter!

I just have to say be careful with gradients. (Talking about CaPmon here)

I really enjoyed that gastrodon though, and as SlimMan said, it's facial expression is great.

But I have to do manual gradients :(
Here is the sheet of working out paper as Per the end of my Maths Fact and Skills Exam I had yesterday. More in detail photos are hidden below

I never thought you'd run out of requests.
Draw a politoed in sunny day
or a tyranitar all wrapped up in cloth in a sandstorm
or create a blender fakemon
or draw something from the real world, like a building, or a streetlamp or something

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
i'd like to see a scrafty using dragon dance (basically breakdancing)

with bling plz!

do either idea you like, thanks in advance!

I will do all!
Except the tyranitar one >:(
Anyway here is asdfy's request

EDIT: I forgot! 9 days ago was my YEARS ANNIVESARY woooo!

*crickets*

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I definitely enjoyed the double Heatran comic! I know I've done that before in OU. I like how the balloon is tied to its stubby tail rather than the whole body. Comedic!

I'd personally love to see a Shiny Wobbuffet in a tux, but that's just me! Also, I here monocles are stylish now-a-days ;)

<Iggdrasil> birdytrans
<Iggdrasil> js

If one critesism must be said, it took me a little bit to recognise the "...", but that might be just me. Great job as usual :).

will do both requests
Sonholidays have begun which equals MORE DRAWING TIME for you people who actually bother to look at my arting endeavours so :)
Today I was bored so i drew a face on an envelope in pen

...that working out paper.
Dohohoho.
If only I could request not-Pokemon ;w;.
Hmmmm, if you need requests, could you please draw me a moe-as-fuck Gardevoir? :3

But I already did you a gardevoirrrrr /petulant
Do not fear LL I will do it
A judge a drew today

More iPhone art coming soon I promise
Also thanks to everyone who has voted for me so far in the MAC! I honestly never expected it, thanks guys

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If your still doing requests could you give me a makuhita and sandshrew playing together, with potentially a sensei like sandslash watching over them? Ive got this really strong image in my head and your one of my favourite artists :) .This is all fantastic, please keep it up!
Edit: sort of how sandslash looks in this:

he looks really wise and serene to me :p
Edit 2: love the judge btw!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)