RitterCat's iPhone art

Isn't that because Ritter only posts in the Art section?

Early congrats on 100 posts.

If you're willing to accept 2 requests of mine at a time, can you add a Starmie to the list?

Haven't been here in a while and am happy to see the excellent new art. Seel, Gengar and the Nuzlocke Comic are my favourite. I can definitely see improvement in your later works and that is always nice. I still can't believe you do this on the touch screnn of an Ipod. Keep it up.

YAY! 100 posts!

Sorry kipp, there is no celebratory art for my 100th post, but there is a free Nintendo wifi event (not really) of
a Secret Santa Articuno

and a Shiny Gyarados

Also, a trivia question. In the words beside by pictures, one letter of the alphabet has not been used. Which one?

Um... both Q and Z haven't been used. Might want to recheck that question.
Love Gyarados. Looks amazing.

For Articuno, I think the Dark Blue parts are a bit too dark, but apart from that, I like it.

EDIT: If you count the Nuzlocke Comic, then the letter is Q.

EDIT 2: Saz wasn't in the OP, so I didn't see it.

Um... both Q and Z haven't been used. Might want to recheck that question.
Love Gyarados. Looks amazing.

For Articuno, I think the Dark Blue parts are a bit too dark, but apart from that, I love it.

EDIT: If you count the Nuzlocke Comic, then the letter is Q.
Also, there is a Z in Saz for Sazandora

Saz wasn't in the opening post (you forgot to add it there). I only checked the opening post, but you're right. I did get Q anyway.

Sorry kipp, there is no celebratory art for my 100th post, but there is a free Nintendo wifi event (not really) of
a Secret Santa Articuno

and a Shiny Gyarados

Also, a trivia question. In the words beside by pictures, one letter of the alphabet has not been used. Which one?
Nice. I like the trademark diminutive-ness that you have in your drawings. It adds character.

Based on the posts above me, I think the letter is Q.

Articuno and Gyarados look excellent, though at first I thought Articuno had a giant eye on the left. Anyway, I gonna have to say Q is the letter yet to be used based on the assumption that the previous posters are correct.

Aleva's Pikachu riding Emonga

Also I now have a deviantArt. Name is RitterCat (pretty obviously) and all my Pokemon drawings are there.

@.Rain. Thanks to you, the alphabet can be complete =D

Aleva's Pikachu riding Emonga

Also I now have a deviantArt. Name is RitterCat (pretty obviously) and all my Pokemon drawings are there.

@.Rain. Thanks to you, the alphabet can be complete =D
Pikachu likes em' wild. Riding an un-tamed stallion!

nice job

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)