RitterCat's iPhone art

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I forgot to say that the pic of my fusion a few pages ago is really funny :).

One request i would like to make is metang clause coming into effect (opponent laughing at metang until the person using it wins by default).

Omg improved so much since i seen your work last Ritter.

LOVE the fuk ferro logo, the character looks great.

Purugly AND Elgyem pic is wub, your CAP is really coming along well too.

Keep it up ! =)

my proudest work to date, the avatar of user keiran

oh and some other pic for ru hub or whatever but it cannot stand up to the majesty of my previous mastepiece

Reactions: Mq

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ritter!!!! I would say again that RU one is your best piece /again/!!! Also the Pokemon are cute as ashdkalhlhfrewhklahsd I'm jelly~ Seriously you should draw more cutemons!!

The sun behind the cloud and the background are a nice touch too! and you didn't post your ubers hub image u_u

Old stuff I forgot to post??? Let's post it!
Sorry for the lack of art, smog it taking up my time lately

Ugh I overdid the yellowy shit on this one

battle of the beards

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING SMOG ETC YOU KNOW THE DRILL
My host brother's school in Germany had a competition to design a mascot for a homework book they're gonna be putting out, and the school is called Ohm-Gymnasium (a Gymnasium is a German class of school), so here is Professor Ohm!

GET IT HIS LEGS ARE AN OHM WOW IM SO IMAGINATIVE

Why does no one post ;-;
Birkal is the worst

A little doodle I did last night

I've never seen Santa as jolly, with all the work he does. I can imagine him getting super drunk on eggnog the day after Christmas and angrily ranting for a while

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
/me pet Ritter
/me pet Ritter
/me pet Ritter
/me pet Ritter
/me pet Ritter

gdi I can't re-like threads ;-;

Unused card design that was too dark, but I like the picture itself :)

Actual card design! Still need to add the 5 of diamonds to the corners @.@ /me guilty

And the smogon Facebook banner with the Gen 6 goodies :)

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Pity about that rejected card design, I liked how the lightning made way to shape a diamond in its path. But the card takes priority, however, so I won't fight your decision.

Your fb banner is a sight to see too. I like the smirk on froggy, and the meadow which the Y mascot appearing from behind. You may need to fix the extra shade around the X mascor since you can easily tell where it starts (it's a line/block through grass starter's hand), but overall, that's a solid image which is most appropriate for what's spoken about right now.

wow i haven't posted here in AGES
these are logos for the NU Premier League that I did a little while ago but didn't post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)