ORAS OU RMT - 1st Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! This is my first team that I've ever made, and I've had moderate success.

Lead:
Metagross @ Occa Berry
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Meteor Mash

I like using Metagross as a lead because of Earthquake and Explosion. He can still do a fair amount of damage after he places Stealth Rocks.

Sweeper:
Gengar @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Destiny Bond
- Hypnosis

Gengar is fun to play around with as a Sweeper because of Hypnosis and Destiny bond, plus he counters dark types really well with Focus Blast.

Sweeper:
Scizor @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Bug Bite

There isn't anything that stands out about Scizor as a sweeper, but his Superpower and Bullet Punch are both solid moves.

Wallbreaker:
Latias @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Psyshock
- Dragon Pulse

Latias is fun to play with (and annoying to play against) because of Recover, plus the fact that Psychock and Dragon Pulse are both solid moves.

Wallbreaker:
Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Azumarill is a solid Wallbreaker because of Knock Off, dealing with leftovers. However, I don't like to use him too much because Belly Drum is a little too risky for me.

Stallbreaker:
Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 Spe
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Soft-Boiled
- Psychic

I really like playing with Mew, because of the combination of Will-O-Wisp and Soft-Boiled. Psychic also isn't a bad move.

Thank you so much! I'm really excited to dive into the world of competitive Pokemon.

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm going to have to lock this for the time being. According to the RMT Resource thread, you need three lines of description per pokemon. If you PM me updated descriptions for this RMT, I'll be happy to unlock this thread at that time. Check the RMT Showcase for examples of well made RMTs.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)