Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball

Ferrothorn will generally lead first, setting up stealth rock and spikes for the entry hazards.
Leech Seed is there for the recovery and Gyro Ball is a nice STAB thanks to its really slow speed.
Mainly my physical wall/hazard set-up, but I placed full evs in SpD also.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Wish
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
- Heal Bell

The classic special wall and also my cleric. Seismic Toss is the only attacking move and gets decent damage off of most pokemon. Toxic to greatly whittle away at the opponent's hp and heal bell and wish fill its clerical duties. Since most of the status inflicters are special attackers, there's no problem in switching into Blissey.

Salamence @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake

My Physical Sweeper. I generally bring it in mid-game and just go Outrage, but the other moves are for if I'm stuck in a corner. Once I get rolling with this, it gets almost unstoppable thanks to Choice Scarf and Moxie, boosting its speed and Attack very high.

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]

My Special Sweeper. With it's ability Protean, it can go all out attacking with different moves, so to get good coverage throughout the metagame, I gave it Dark Pulse, Surf, Ice Beam, and HP Fire to hit nearly everything. I am thinking about Scald instead of Surf, any thoughts on that?

Ursaring @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Quick Feet
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Facade
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Return

Another physical sweeper. I found this set while playing random matchups and its pretty good. Once it gets poisoned, Facade is a killer and Return is the main STAB untill it gets poisoned from the Orb. Crunch and Earthquake are coverage moves for the rest of the game.

Kingdra @ Scope Lens
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Scald
- Agility
- Focus Energy

My other special sweeper. I also found this during random matchups and once it gets set up, it is very good with draco meteor as its main STAB. Thanks to new critical hit mechanics, every hit is a critical hit after using focus energy and with Scope Lens. It also bypasses draco meteor's SpA lowering which allows Kingdra to use DM with no repercussions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)