1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

RMT Already Hurt?

Discussion in 'BW OU Teams' started by Nyron777, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Nyron777

Nyron777

Already Hurt?

So first off let me start by saying, the reason i am re-posting this is because my first was off format and was closed, so i am reposting in a hopefully correct format.

The Lead
    Show Hide
    Azelf @Focus Sash
    [​IMG]

Ability: Levitate/Hasty
    Ev Spread: 252 Atk 252 Speed 4Hp
    Moves: Explosion, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Psychic

OK! Azelf's main purpose, set up rocks and if he's used his focus sash, explode. As the team name states, its main role is to hurt the enemy Pokemon with entry damage and status problems, then leave it to the Sweepers to finish them with ease. However if Azelf was not hit he can taunt for preventing rocks, and then explode.

The Crippler
    Show Hide
    Jirachi @Choice Scarf
    [​IMG]

Ability: Serene Grace/ Adamant
    Ev Spread: 252 Atk 252 Speed 4Sp def
    Moves: Iron head, Fire punch, Thunder punch, Ice punch

Jirachi was an obvious choice for the team purpose.(And he just happens to be my favorite Pokemon). Jirachi's ability, serene grace, coupled with its amazing move pool, gives a huge chance to burn physical sweepers, outspeed with scarf and freeze common sweepers such as Dragonite, Garchomp, and Flygon. Thunder punch lets me paralyze fast threats like Latias and other scarfed Pokemon. And as a last resort and a STAB, iron head. Flinch FTW

The Sleeper Sweeper
    Show Hide
    Crobat @Zoom lens
    [​IMG]

Ability: Inner Focus/Timid
    Ev Spread: 252 Speed 252 Spatk 4 HP
    Moves: Nasty Plot, Hypnosis, Toxic, Heatwave

Crobat has a decent base special attack, but also runs a potentially useful egg move, Hypnosis. Her role is to sleep powerful Pokemon such as Tyranitar, if Jirachi is not around to cripple them. The zoom lens is for added safety almost ensuring hypnosis lands. Crobat Out speeds ALOT of Pokemon. He puts the enemy to sleep and nasty plots himself up for a devastating Heat Wave with a chance to burn. Toxic Just incase :heart:

The Wall
    Show Hide
    Blissey @Leftovers
    [​IMG]

Ability: Natural Cure/Bold
    Ev spread: 252 HP 252 SpDef 4 Speed
    Moves: Softboiled, Thunder wave, Seismic toss, Protect

Blissey doesn't need much explaining. She is what she is, an absolute tank, boasting a base 255 hp stat maxing out at 714! Good lucking trying to OHKO a Blissey who keeps soft-boiling back up. As for her moves, T wave cripples, and if the Pokemon is status, Protect is going to stall them out. Blissey also learns Seismic Toss which guarantees a 100 hp if im doing a lvl 100 battle.

Call him the broomstick 'cause he's sweeping!
    Show Hide
    Tyranitar @Life Orb
    [​IMG]

Ability: Sand Stream/Adamant
    Ev Spread: 252 Atk 252 Speed 4Hp
    Moves: Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Crunch, Earthquake

Assuming the enemy Pokemon is already Crippled, Tyranitar can set up a Dragon dance or two and wreck havoc from there on out while also piling on sandstorm damage. Switching out? Nope pursuit STAB GG. Earthquake with a ridiculous 100 base power, good luck.

Leech Sweep
    Show Hide
    Shaymin @Life Orb
    [​IMG]

Ability: Natural Cure/ Modest
    Ev Spread: 252 SpAtk 252 Speed
    Moves: Leech Seed, Seed Flare, Hidden power fire, Psychic

Shaymin should only be sent in when the enemy is paralyzed or sleeping. its then he sets up his leech seed to recover from his life orb, sap hp slowly from his enemies, and start unleashing STAB seed flares an:toast:d HP fires, very unexpected. :naughty:

Please Rate it and Hopefully i didnt get format wrong, Tell me what you think and dont go easy on me, tell me what i need to change, add or take out
    THANK YOU FOR READING THIS
  2. Jirachee

Jirachee Nightfall
    is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
    RMT Co-Leader

I have edited the thread with the changes. You may now rate it.
  3. TheConman

TheConman

Hey man nice team!
    I have a few suggestions that I think may help you better your team. First, I think that you should replace ThunderPunch with Body Slam on Jirachi because it gives you the ability to paralyze Ground types. Second, I think that you should give Jirachi a Jolly nature, because it is important for Jirachi to outspeed other pokemon to get them paralyzed. Third, I think that you should change Crobat's moveset to this:

Show Hide
    [​IMG]
    Crobat @ Leftovers | Adamant
    4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    -Brave Bird
    -Taunt
    -Toxic
    -Super Fang

This makes Crobat an amazing wallbreaker, and your current set is relying on Hypnosis, which is VERY unreliable. Also you should change the 4 Spe Evs on Blissey to Def, because Blissey does not need any speed. I hope you found this helpful!
  4. Nyron777

Nyron777

Good point on the jirachi but for crobat I put zoom lens for hypnosis which is my main use for him although i love that set ill test it out thanks alot

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)