[RMT] DO YOU LOVE ME?

What the hell, couldn't resist. n_n
This team isn't actually themed after the Mighty Boosh, but it sure as hell should be. Ludy would make an excellent Old Gregg.

Rundown:

Togekiss @ Choice Scarf ** Hannibal
Serene Grace
Modest
252 spatk/252 spd/6 hp
-Air Slash
-Shadow Ball
-Flamethrower
-Ancientpower

Most of you may be lol'ing at this point and pressing the back button. But hear me out. Togekiss is in Tier 0 in speed, and gets amazing type coverrage as a lead.
  1. Gyarados (13090 leads) Ancientpower.
  2. Gengar (12669 leads) Shadow Ball.
  3. Bronzong (11696 leads) Flamethrower (fucked if it's Heatproof)
  4. Tyranitar (10024 leads) Switch to Metagross.
  5. Salamence (9885 leads) Ancientpower.
  6. Hippowdon (8437 leads) Air Slash spam.
  7. Ninjask (6880 leads) Fucked since I don't have a Phazer. Switch to Gengar and Hypno's.
  8. Yanmega (6196 leads) Air Slash/Flamethrower.
  9. Abomasnow (6103 leads) Flamethrower.
  10. Weavile (5876 leads) Flamethrower.
I get 8/10 leads covered as well as being monstrously fast. Chances are I switch on the next poke. Should I replace Ancientpower with Aura Sphere? I lose Gyara and Salamence coverage but gain T-Tar and better Weavile coverage.

Metagross @ Wide Lens ** Montezuma
Clear Body
Adamant
252 atk/152 spd/156 def
-Meteor Mash
-Zen Headbutt
-Earthquake
-Agility

A bit of a tweaked Agiligross. Surprises many an unsuspecting Infernape and Gengar that switch in with ZHeadbutt. Enhanced Defense enables me to take physical hits pretty well.

Gengar @ Life Orb ** Van Oranje
Levitate
Hasty
136 atk/156 spatk/216 spd
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt
-Focus Blast
-Explosion

<3 OrbGar and guaranteed OHKOs on unsuspecting Blisseys. Wreaks havok with other unsuspecting walls too.

Ludicolo @ Damp Rock ** Saladin
Rain Dish (?!)
Calm
204 hp/202 spdef/104 spd
-Rain Dance
-Toxic
-Leech Seed
-Surf

AHHH LUDY! My favorite annoyer, EVER. <3 Rain Dish is for the mother... er, Leftovers he never had. Toxic is for thoroughly pissing off Tyranitars. Hooray for 8-turn Rain Dances!

Swampert @ Chesto Berry ** De Gaulle
Torrent
Impish
240 hp/252 def/16 atk
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Avalanche
-Earthquake

Yay for being only weak to Grass! Chesto Berry for a quick first wakeup.

Blissey @ Leftovers ** Isabella
Natural Cure
Bold
252 def/252 spdef/6 hp
-Softboiled
-Sing
-Seismic Toss
-Ice Beam

Standard fatass cause we all love her. More spdef cause she doesn't need all that hp anyway.

THREATLIST
  1. Blissey (44472 usages)
    Gengar explodes on it (a guaranteed OHKO with Life Orb and the atk evs), and Metagross goes to town on it with Meteor Mash.
  2. Garchomp (43334 usages)
    The bane of my existence. Swampert can take it for a while, but if he goes down I'm thinking the rest of the team is fucked. Ludicolo can piss it off, and Togekiss might be able to spam flinches long enough for it to go down.
  3. Gengar (42642 usages)
    Blissey stalls it out even with Focus Blast thanks to my extra spdef EVs, and Metagross can ZHeadbutt it.
  4. Gyarados (33503 usages)
    Togekiss outspeeds it and takes it down with Ancientpower and some luck without it having Stone Edge. Metagross laughs off most attacks and can MMash. Gengar can take it down with Thunderbolt.
  5. Tyranitar (31865 usages)
    Metagross can kill it with Meteor Mash, Gengar can hold him off with Focus Blast if he doesn't have Crunch. Swampert takes no damage from sandstorms and can EQ and wall at the same time. Blissey can wall out SpecsTar. Ludicolo pisses it off with Toxic/Leech Seed.
  6. Lucario (30717 usages)
    Special version-Blissey.
    Physical version- Swampert.
  7. Heatran (28236 usages)
    Ludy takes neutral from all its attacks and less with its high SpDef, laughing off Fire attacks with RD out. Swampert has great type advantage over it too.
  8. Salamence (28196 usages)
    Togekiss outspeeds it and uses Ancientpower. Swampert Avalanches it and soaks up physical hits. Bliss takes the SpecsMences and Ice Beams it till it cries.
  9. Metagross (28065 usages)
    Swampert, and Togekiss can Flamethrower it if need be.
  10. Bronzong (27503 usages)
    Kiss Flamethrowers Levitators and Metagross/Swampert EQs Heatproofs.
  11. Infernape (26687 usages)
    Swampert does fine against all versions unless they have Grass Knot. Togekiss plays havoc with it throwing out Air Slashes.
  12. Swampert (22959 usages)
    Ludicolo Toxi-Seed stalls it to death and Gengar might be able to take it out after awhile.
  13. Weavile (22164 usages)
    Metagross, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
  14. Skarmory (21335 usages)
    Ehhhh =/ Kiss can Flamethrower it but will eventually get Whirlwinded, so i don't really have a second threat.
  15. Forretress (21274 usages)
    KISS USES FLAMETHROWER. I seriously need a Rapid Spinner.
  16. Gliscor (19749 usages)
    Swampert, Ludicolo.
  17. Cresselia (19610 usages)
    Ludicolo can thoroughly thwart any healing attempts and wear it down with STABd RD Surfs. Gengar can explode in its face, seeing as you don't normally see Cressy and Bliss on the same team.
  18. Starmie (19293 usages)
    It's not a threat as a Rapid Spinner, and Bliss blocks any attempts to special sweep.
  19. Breloom (18489 usages)
    Togekiss is the definition of a Breloom counter. Outspeeds the spore and gets 6x on a Air Slash. Pert can Sleep Talk an Avalanche if need be too.
  20. Heracross (18400 usages)
    Togekiss and Metagross do fine. Metagross ZHeadbutts it and Togekiss Air Slashes/Flamethrowers.
  21. Togekiss (16773 usages)
    MY Togekiss can outspeed yours and Ancientpower it. Metagross MMashes it. Swampert Avalanches it. Blissey Ice Beams it and walls it. Try again pl0x.
  22. Celebi (14793 usages)
    Bliss and Kiss.
  23. Hippowdon (14071 usages)
    Ludy negates SS with his Rain Dance and takes it down with Surf.
  24. Azelf (13607 usages)
    Gengar looooves to switch in after Blissey on this thing.
  25. Dusknoir (13546 usages)
    Gengar, Togekiss, Swampert.
  26. Electivire (13356 usages)
    Swampert EQs it, and Ludicolo takes neutral from all his attacks (o.o).
  27. Porygonz (12755 usages)
    Blissey walls it. Gengar takes it down with FBlast and negates Adaptability.
  28. Snorlax (12739 usages)
    um wtf. Ok then... Metagross and Pert and Ludy.
  29. Vaporeon (12232 usages)
    Idk actually. Ludy can probably Toxiseedstall it.
  30. Suicune (11704 usages)
    The bane of my existence. I have NO CLUE.
  31. Donphan (10777 usages)
    Ludy, Pert, Togekiss Slashhax.
  32. Yanmega (10563 usages)
    Togekiss unless it gets too fast for me.
  33. Magnezone (10418 usages)
    Togekiss, Swampert, Blissey. Can really piss of Ludy though I must say.
Please rate and fix, it's gotten some great results for me so far.

I recommend either a DDnite or SDchomp over Ludicolo because it isnt helping you much, and you need sweepers! Also put tri attack on togekiss.

Uhhh, why waste a moveslot on Ludi for Rain Dance when you could use leftovers? Use Lefties, and then if rain happens, you can take advantage of it. : ) Use Ice Beam to hit grass/poison types, who screw this Ludi otherwise.

Uhhh, why waste a moveslot on Ludi for Rain Dance when you could use leftovers? Use Lefties, and then if rain happens, you can take advantage of it. : ) Use Ice Beam to hit grass/poison types, who screw this Ludi otherwise.
Rain Dance is bairly used, and he needs a sweeper anyways.

You're Gyara weak. Put Stone Edge on Swampert over Avalanche, with those 16 Attack EVs it'll hit a BulkyGyara for minimum 50%.

So general consensus is to lose Ludicolo?
Aw man. =/

So

Dragonite @ Yache Berry
Jolly
56 hp/252 atk/200 spd
-DD
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Fire Punch

over Ludy?
I was thinking about putting Ice Beam on Ludy if i kept him and tweaking the EVs to OHKO Garchomp.

@Anti
I like Avalanche for Grasses, and Togekiss and Gengar can both take out Gyarados pretty easily.

For the togekiss MS i go with
Fire blast, 320ish sp attack isnt that great but the power from fire blast makes up for it
Aura sphere
Air slash
HP Ice- takes care of your dragon problems

So general consensus is to lose Ludicolo?
Aw man. =/

So

Dragonite @ Yache Berry
Jolly
56 hp/252 atk/200 spd
-DD
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Fire Punch

over Ludy?
I was thinking about putting Ice Beam on Ludy if i kept him and tweaking the EVs to OHKO Garchomp.

@Anti
I like Avalanche for Grasses, and Togekiss and Gengar can both take out Gyarados pretty easily.
No No, Use 252 attack/252 speed and Adamant, with Lum Berry or Life Orb over Yache, and Outrage over Dragon Claw.

I'm getting notorious for this advice. But Ludicolo is a DEADLY sweeper. Just switch him to an offensive set:

Ludicolo @ Mystic Water / Lum Berry / Damp Rock
Ability: Swift Swim
Modest
EVs: 40 HP / 216 Speed / 252 Special Attack
*Surf
*Ice Beam
*Grass Knot
*Rain Dance

460 speed in the rain? Only Blissey and a few others stand in his way of completely pwning the other team.

I'm getting notorious for this advice. But Ludicolo is a DEADLY sweeper. Just switch him to an offensive set:

Modest
*Surf
*Ice Beam
*Grass Knot
*Rain Dance

460 speed in the rain? Only Blissey and a few others stand in his way of completely pwning the other team.
Excuse me, Ludicolo with this set, can destroy loads of things.....Dragons barely stand a chance! Anyhoo, keep ludicolo, It is too amazingly good to lose...

Nice team, except for that whore.
Which whore? Gar or Bliss?

Modest
*Surf
*Ice Beam
*Grass Knot
*Rain Dance

Ooh, I really like this. I can explode on Bliss and take out other walls with Gross and Kiss...

And lol, Mystic Water.

current vote 2-1 ludy stays and turns into a badass special sweeper.
I only don't like the fact that I only have 1 physical sweeper and I get into trouble when it's solo'd against Skarmory or another fagcastle physical wall.

Togekiss wants Aura Sphere over Shadow Ball. Aura Sphere covers T-Tar, while Gengar is pretty frail so you ought be able to deal with him otherwise.

Mystic Water is LOL, but the 20% power boost on surf puts a LOT more things in OHKO range. Try it out before you knock it.

why would i look away at scarfkiss? scarfkiss is AWESOME. i'm reading this RMT because i saw scarfkiss. outspeeds anything that isn't scarfed and hits them with a (pretty strong) STAB attack with 60% flinching. how is that not abusive? i like it better than the standard set. just give the t-wave to another member of your team (blissey maybe) and you have yourself an amazing sweeper.

i would switch ludi with another physical sweeper. you only have metagross and swampert has no attack EV's. physical attacks are where it's at. i'll gladly deal with a skarm over a bliss any day. i like gallade here. give it close combat and replace gengar's focus blast with energy ball.

Phox said:
Togekiss wants Aura Sphere over Shadow Ball. Aura Sphere covers T-Tar, while Gengar is pretty frail so you ought be able to deal with him otherwise.
True, but seeing as if T-Tar switches in on Kiss anyway, I have a sandstorm to deal with (i.e. a SpDef boost for T-Tar) and thereby dulling Togekiss's attacks. I can then switch to Gross to take it out with Meteor Mash (and lol at a Rock Slide/Stone Edge he had for Kiss), or have Ludy come in and set up a Rain Dance to take out his SpDef boost. Or just have Swampert come in and EQ it, taking nothing from the SS. There's only one guy with Lefties on the team so it's a pretty important factor.

animenagai said:
why would i look away at scarfkiss? scarfkiss is AWESOME. i'm reading this RMT because i saw scarfkiss. outspeeds anything that isn't scarfed and hits them with a (pretty strong) STAB attack with 60% flinching. how is that not abusive? i like it better than the standard set. just give the t-wave to another member of your team (blissey maybe) and you have yourself an amazing sweeper.
Haha. Yes he is, but I was originally thinking I was going to get a bit of 'lolnub' s. I guess not.

2-2 tied; On one hand I can replace Ludy with a physical sweeper and balance out the team a bit, or I keep him and have three defenses, an annoyer, and a SS negator all in one. =/

animenagai said:
i would switch ludi with another physical sweeper. you only have metagross and swampert has no attack EV's. physical attacks are where it's at. i'll gladly deal with a skarm over a bliss any day. i like gallade here. give it close combat and replace gengar's focus blast with energy ball.
Swampert has 16 Atk EVs, putting it just at 260 atk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)