[RMT] Fidgity based team

Status
Not open for further replies.
This place needs more CAP related RMTs. Since I need some help with my Fidgit team, I decided to use this time to post one.

Fidgit @Leftovers
Ability: Vital Spirit
EV: 212/0/46/0/0/252
Nature: Timid
-Encore
-Taunt
-Stealth Rock/Spikes
-Earth Power

Lead Pokemon and Fidgit's main duty within this team is to set-up some spikes to help my team sweep easier. Originally was going to be a Gravity-git but decided I need some SR/Spike support for my fellow teammates. Encore+Taunt is a neat combo that can stop a whole mess of Pokemon that believe setting up was the right thing to do.

F-18 @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Veil =/
EVs: 6/252/0/0/0/252
Nature: Adamant
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Outrage

Just your fellow neighborhood revenge killer. Never liked Outrage because of that whole locking you in for two or three turns things but a 120 powered move back by 394 attack stat make me think twice about ditching it. IIRC correctly, Scarf-chomp never used max speed before but even so I may get the drop on fellow chomps as well.

Mr. T @ Life Orb or Expert Belt
Ability: Sandstream
EVs: 0/252/0/232/0/26
Nature: Brave
-Crunch
-Earthquake
-Ice Beam
-Fire Blast

This guys main purpose is to break down walls/tank with it's plethora of super effective moves and to create some perma-sand. The choice between Expert Belt and Life Orb is still a difficult choice to make for me. Expert Belt means no recoil damage onto him which can be use to my advantage, but a lose of power if he doesn't hit with an super effective move. Life Orb means that he has 1.3 power boost onto his moves 24/7, but at cost of life force which in turn will blow my cover and thus be harder to use effectively.

Yvonne @ Leftover
Ability: Water Absorb
EV: 188/0/252/68/0/0
Nature: Bold
-Surf
-HP Electric
-Ice Beam
-Wish

Replace Tentacruel with Vaporeon for reasons stated below.Does quite of good job countering Gyara, Nape, and problematic Dragons while supporting my team with Wish. From personal experience, Vaporeons have been very reliable to me so I have faith this set works fine with me.

Goggles @ Choice Specs
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 6/0/0/252/0/252
Nature: Modest
-Aura Sphere
-Dark Pulse
-HP Ice
-Vacuum Wave

Spec-cario rides again. You know the usually, Aura Sphere for STAB and the main strength behind this set. Dark Pulse so it's not screwed over if a Ghost type switches on him while HP Ice is for Dragons and possibly some Fidgits who believe I'm a SDLuke. Vacuum Wave is for snagging weaken Pokemon of their life energy and because I haven't any other person with a priority move.

Heavy Bell @ Leftovers
EVs: 252/128/0/0/128/0
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Sassy
-Gyro Ball
-Hypnosis
-Earthquake
-Reflect/extra filler move

Taken Tennis advice and exchanged Celebi for Bronzong. Not only do I now have some ground immunity for a way to stop Mamoswine, Weavile, and Syclant from raping my team into tiny pieces. Since Fidgit is on SR duty, this frees a slot within Zong's moveset for either a support or an attack. Grass Knot and Charge Beam means I either have a decent Pert counter or another Dos counter while Explosion generally help with remove a potent threat within a opppesing team in one go. Light Scree/Reflect helps support my team even more with like a semi boost in defenses.

I haven't thoroughly thought over the team but minor change you may wanna make is shadowball over dark pulse on lucario, for Revenahnk (?) who is a fairly good SDcario counter, looks cool though, Fidgit turned out nicely

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
You have a HUGE Mammo weak. Its like OMGWTFBBQ big. To remedy it, try replacing Celebi with Bronzong. It would also cover Syclant and Weavile for you.

Other than that, your team looks solid to me.

Goodbar~ May have a good point there but I thought about some random normal type like Togekiss switching into him, thus screwing him over. The choice between the two are minor imo.

Tennis~ Noted and taking Celebi out.

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
You have a decently sized Gyara weak there. I know you have Tenta on your team to deal with this, but it probably won't hold out with residual damage, and if the set has Earthquake, Tenta is basically screwed, along with possibly the rest of the team. My advice would be to find room for Slowbro with HP Electric on the team, probably over Bronzong. It does well against both Gyara and Mamo, mind you it will have trouble with Weavile and Bug Buzz Syclant. Another possibility is Starmie, but it has the same problems.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Actually, you have no Stealth Rock weak whatsoever. You don't need a spinner, since Fidgit absorbs Toxic Spikes. I'd replace Tentacruel with a Vaporeon with Wish, Hp Electric, Ice Beam, And Surf.

Beej~ Or use Tennis suggestion and add Vappy into my team. Stop Gyara cold and not introduce more weakness into my team.

Tennis~ Apparently I didn't noticed my SR resistances until after you mention it. It's funny how I believed I need a Rapid spinner for success and now I noticed that this team doesn't need one very much. Well I'll take your suggestion and replace Tentoxa.

Tentacruel isn't really going to stop the LO Gyra variation just quaking the shit out of you. Like mentioned get vaporeon in there.

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I would've suggested Vappy, but a Mamo weak was mentioned and Vappy takes a pounding from Life Orb Earthquake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)