Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 28 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Def / 16 SDef / 196 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Body Slam
- Fire Punch
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock

this pokemon is lovely, it sets up SR and it can easily destroy some pokemon with his flinching. A great lead

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Fling
- Protect
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake

the poison heal ability just made gliscor a great(er) pokemon. he protects to get the orb activated and can fling it to poison others.

Jellicent (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Toxic
- Scald
- Shadow Ball
- Recover

i tried him out, and so far so good.

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SDef
- Roar
- Lava Plume
- Substitute
- Toxic

this is my old heatran, he does the job although i never used substitute..

Breloom (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Spore
- Seed Bomb
- Focus Punch

i have to say the power of breloom has shrunken with the new gen but he saved me to much to drop him

Dragonite (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 244 HP / 252 SDef / 12 Spd
- Thunder Wave
- Roost
- Substitute
- Dragon Tail

my dragonite, i switch sets on him but most of the time i use this one. dragontail comes in handy when i have SR on

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my OU team GEN4 but i replaced vaporeon with jellicent and some of the moves/abilities
it gotten me to a 11-5 but im sure it can be better

Bloo

Banned deucer.
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.
Your descriptions are lacking, which means you are violating the above quoted RMT rule. To fix this, explain your reasoning behind each Pokemon and why they work on your team more thoroughly. Try to aim for 3-4 sentences for each individual Pokemon description. I recommend lurking through the RMT Archive in order to see examples of what we're looking for in an RMT! If you fix this problem, private message me indicating that you have done so. Once you've done that, I will unlock your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)