Darude (Hippowdon) Leftovers
Sand Stream Ability
Impish Nature (+Def, -Sp Atk)
EVs: 252 HP 144 Def 112 Sp Def
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Whirlwind

Hippowdon is my main lead, setting up stealth rocks for residual damage over time on switch ins, as well as a sandstorm for more chip damage. The EVs are set so he can take a good amount of damage, and be able to slack off for recovery. EQ for STAB, and whirlwind for phazing.

Wishifishu (Alomomola) Rocky Helmet
Regenerator Ability
Calm Nature (+Sp Def, -Atk)
EVs: 36 HP 220 Def 252 Sp Def
- Knock Off
- Protect
- Wish
- Scald

Alomomola is my semi lead, used when the other team doesn't have much of an imperative weakness to stealth rocks, she allows me to scout out with protect. Knock off for item removal, wish for obvious reasons, and scald for a potential burn chance. The EVs allow for her to take special hits better. She also serves as the "core" paired with Amoonguss, as their weakness and abilities compliment each other well.

Amanita (Amoonguss) Black Sludge
Regenerator Ability
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
EVs: 248 HP 168 Def 92 Sp Def
- Spore
- Giga drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Clear Smog

Amoonguss is my spore pivot/set up shutdown. Giga Drain and sludge bomb for STABs, and clear Smog is to remove stat boosts on the opposing side. He serves as the "core" paired with alomomola, as their weakness and abilities compliment each other well.

Osiris (Cofagrigus) Leftovers
Mummy Ability
Calm Nature (+Sp Def, -Atk)
EVs: 252 HP 252 Sp Def 4 Def
- Hex
- Will O' Wisp
- Toxic
- Pain Split

Cofagrigus serves as my wall/ spinblocker. His sky high defense allows me to but the EVs into his sp def, due to will o' wisp cutting attack in half. Hex is ran instead of shadow ball due to the amount of status this team carries, and toxic is for special attackers or other walls, pain Split for obvious recovery. Mummy could also potentially force a switch out or shut down an entire Pokemon's strategy.

FruitPunch (Breloom) Life Orb
Technician Ability
Jolly Nature (+Spe, -Sp Atk)
EVs: 252 Atk 252 Spe 4 Sp Def
- Mach Punch
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Swords Dance/Rock Tomb

Breloom serves as my physical wallbreaker/sweeper. Technician boosts Mach punch and bullet Seed into all powerful attacks. Mach punch for STAB priority and bullet Seed for breaking sashes and subs. Swords Dance for sweeping capabilitiy or rock tomb for the flying coverage. Pretty self explanatory set.

Raijin (Manectric) Manectite
Lightningrod (Intimidate)
Timid Nature (+Spe, -Atk)
EVs: 252 Sp Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Def
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Ice
- Overheat

Mega-Manectric is my special sweeper, coverage attacker, and second pivot. All of his attacks allow for basically perfect coverage on the team, and momentum set up with volt switch. Lightningrod is ran for a potential sp atk boost if any electric attacks are aimed at alomomola before mega evolving, or if they attempt to cripple something with a thunder wave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)