Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 84 HP / 172 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Fire Punch
- Hidden Power [Water]
- Psychic

So please help me , I think my evs are bad but would like to know you opinions

Yes Starf Berry in action! Though really, Raikou should be saved until lategame when you know all his counters are gone or weakend. Also, Hidden Power Grass should go over Crunch, since Swampert is a threat to your team.

Gyarados looks good. Though as a general tip, Pokemon with Leftovers should have their HP divisible by 16 (272, 288, 304, 320, 336, 352, etc. etc.) for maximum recovery. Also consider giving it Rain Dance so Raikou doesn't get screwed over by Sandstorm.

Vaporeon needs its Defense maxed out, with a Bold nature. Don't bother with SDef; special attackers aren't nearly as much a threat to your team as physical attackers. I would replace Toxic with Ice Beam, as Dragons are much more of a threat to your team than Bulky Waters.

Adamant nature on Duggy to 2HKO 0 HP EVs Blissey and OHKO Tyranitar. Plus it helps on Metagross, but still misses the OHKO. Move 64 speed EVs into SDef to survive Jolteon/Raikou Hidden Powers... something like that.

I would go Choice Band with that Gengar set. Without it, Blissey and Snorlax will shrug off your Focus Punch even if you manage to hit them, and Shadow Ball is pretty useless.

Consider changing your Alakazam to a TrickBander, as it'll cripple special walls and let Raikou sweep much easier. I'm thinking Trick/Focus Punch/Psychic/Thunderpunch

I changed some of the evs And stuff now is it still bad , I updated the list so Please tell me more ,

And I very rarely Keep raikou in at the beggining.

Still need a bit of help but my gengar works fine and i would never change him

On Raikou, use Substitute over Endure, and like Iggeh said, Hidden Power Grass over Crunch. Starf Berry is unreliable, as it could possibly boost unused Attack. If you're using it in the hopes that it might boost Special Attack, use Petaya Berry instead, because a Starf Berry only has a 20% chance of raising Special Attack in a pinch. I really recommend Leftovers though.

Adamant Dugtrio is fine, but if you give it at least 228 Speed EV's, you'll be able to safely switch in on a max Speed Jolly Tyranitar after it Dragon Dances once. You won't outspeed max Speed Timid Raikou with those EV's though.

No matter how many Defense EV's you give Alakazam, it's still going to be very fragile. Just max out Special Attack on Alakazam and give the remaining 4 EV's to HP. Also, I'm assuming Hidden Power Water is so you can hurt Tyranitar and Houndoom.

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's your lucky day today, you are getting a rate from yours truly.

First, Raikou. Starf Berry though nice in theory, is generally inferior to even Leftovers. If you think about it, Leftovers allows you to recover 1/16 of your hp. Those 1/16s will build up and lead to recovery after several calm minds, and thus you are able to get more calm minds in to boost your insane attack because you haven't fainted against a celebi or something. And honestly, most offensive physical threats that'll take Raikou down will not be able to withstand many calm minds, Lax probably being the exception. Endure needs to go on Raikou. You're a fast pokemon anyway, so it is preferable just to substitute down to activate the berry - but it's gone anyway. I believe you need roar for opposing calm minders, don't you, like other Raikou. So roar on that spot. Definitely keep Thunderbolt. Crunch is good on rare occasions but it is totally inferior to HP grass in this instance. Evs - just stick to 40 HP / 252 SAtk / 216 Spe. Outspeeds Timid Gengar.

So it should look like this:

Raikou @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 40 HP / 216 Spd / 252 SAtk
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Roar
- Thunderbolt

Second, Gyarados. Move choices aren't bad, Hidden Power Rock for Zapdos doesn't seem unreasonable. All that needs is a change of ev spread then. 52 HP / 252 Atk / 204 Spe
This allows you to get 22HP recovery from Leftovers and have max attack with enough speed to outspeed Timid Duggy, Sceptile that will attempt to take chunks out of you. As you have HP Rock, 4 evs should be displaced from attack and slotted in speed.

So Gyarados should look like this:

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 52 HP / 248 Atk / 208 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Taunt

Thirdly, Swampert. That's right. It will help with the huge rock weakness and is for the most part, a superior bulky water. I don't really think a wishing, ice beam, surf, haze/roar is ever a very affective set. And as Suicune can be handled in this scenario, it shouldn't be used. So I think the standard mixpert should be used in this case:

Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SAtk
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Protect
- Surf

Fourthly, Dugtrio. The Moveset is fine. The ev spread should be changed to this though:

228 Atk / 48 SpD / 232 Spe - This allows you to outspeed Adamant TTar and survive Jolly Raikou at the same time.

So it should look like this:

Dugtrio (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Arena Trap
EVs: 228 Atk / 232 Spd / 48 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Aerial Ace
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rock Slide

Fifthly, Regice. A subpunch set should fit in there nicely.

Regice @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 204 HP / 252 Atk / 52 SAtk
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Lastly, Sceptile. Endeavourtile would be a good option for wearing pokemon down.

Sceptile (M) @ Petaya Berry
Trait: Overgrow
EVs: 36 HP / 220 Spd / 252 SAtk
- Endeavor
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Leaf Blade
- Substitute

You haven't got a sleep absorber but you could change Swampert to a restalker if that would be more beneficial.

The Raikou is absolutely god-awful, I'm surprised nobody has given you shit for it yet. Crunch doesn't do anything, Starf berry is absolutely useless, endure doesn't do anything, sand fucks it over, no substitute (or chestorest although I think that is bad as well) is generally a bad idea on Raikou as well.

I do like Raikou as a lead. Many people are against it because it pretty much drags out their special wall (which can be anything ranging from Blissey to Snorlax to Regice) or Swampert (although pokemon like Zapdos/Raikou are primarily packing hp grass lately) but you have a nice switch-in with Gengar.

Vaporeon needs ice beam and 252/252 Bold.

Alakazam doesn't do anything. If you must use an Alakazam-like pokemon use Starmie. It can rapid spin as well, all of your pokemon minus Gyarados and Gengar are weak to spikes.

Only Dugtrio resists sand and to top it off you're using an endure pokemon without a weather changer. Any run of the mill Forre/TTar team is going to destroy you.

I think your team is bad and needs a serious overhaul.

1. You do not have spikes
2. Only 2 pokemon are resistant to spikes
3. You have no rapid spinner
4. Only 1 pokemon resists sand storm, you use an endure pokemon too
5. 5 of your 6 pokemon can be inflicted with toxic
6. You have no cleric

This tells me that you are never going to win with a stall-oriented playstyle and it seems like your team is very offensive. There is a slight problem however;

1. Nothing can really check curselax on your team, you don't have sand nor spikes which amplifies your weakness against him.
2. You don't really have good pokemon to deal with common walls, I already mentioned Snorlax but what about Swampert? Specially defensive resttalk Zapdos? SubTTar?
3. Questionable EVs; some seem awfully random (i.e. Alakazam)

I don't know what you are exactly trying to accomplish, but it seems like you want to play offensive. I would honestly suggest rebuilding your entire team for scratch, but for the sake of the topic's purpose: you will need Magneton for starters to deal with spikes. Dugtrio is good, so keep him. Aero or CBSala are good pokemon to switch into earthquakes (or opposing Dugtrios locked into EQ after revengekilling your Magneton or whatever). Porygon2 is also a pretty amazing pokemon, it reliably checks a lot of physical attackers, has recover and can get rid of status by switching into natural cure. It can also remove opposing Dugtrios. Gengar is great, I'd keep it but use a more conventional set, probably with WoW instead of hypnosis. Breloom can be a great wallbreaker. Jirachi is a good support pokemon with a lot of resistances, it can also pseudopass reflects and whatnot. Metagross can run explosion and explode on something like a bulky water while Magneton takes out their Forre/Skarm, allowing your Aero/DDGyara/DDtar/DDsala/whatever to clean up. Heracross absorbs thunder wave like a boss and if necessary can run sleep talk without rest to absorb sleep, reaching a monstrous attack stat with choice band and guts. Jolteon as a lead instead of Raikou may give you some momentum by being able to 'dry pass' (baton pass first turn) or subpass. You could also use Zapdos to baton pass some things or just straight up try to sweep with a 252 sp.attk modest Zapdos.

Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)