Politoed @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power Grass
- Hydro Pump
- Psychic
- Ice Beam

Ofc, for a rain team, a politoed. I tried every set for politoed and this one i liked the most. Hits pretty hard with modest nature and out-speed pretty much anything not-scarfed and not-boosted. I thought give him a modest since if i face another choice scarf user i would probably lose anyway.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Def / 48 SDef
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rocks
- Leech Seed
- Thunder Wave
- Power Whip

My Stealth Rock guy and my physical wall. Works really well on rain cause of typing and all that stuff. Not much else to say about him.

Tentacruel @ Black Slugde
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Modest Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Giga Drain
- Rapid Spin

Spinner and specially defensive wall. I put giga drain because it's not expected and with rain dish+black Sludge+giga drain i heal tons of hp. I would apreciate some advice if anyone has better suggestions.

Azulmarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Super Power
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Aqua Jet

Hits really hard on rain with his waterfall. Aqua Jet to revenge kill. Super Power to check ferrothorns. And Ice Punch just because i thought would be the better option to check dragons and stuff.

Thundurus-T @ Life Orb
Ability: Volt Absorb
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunder
- Agility
- Hidder Power
- Focus Blast

He's my Thunder abuser and it's there to take eletric type moves. I was thinking on switching to volt switch and some choice item, probably specs. But i dont know if that's a good idea. Hidden Power to hit ground and grass. Focus blast because i dont know anything else to put.

Toxicroak @ BlackSludge
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Bulk Up
- Sucker Punch
- DrainPunch

Abuse from his recover on the rain and can setup substitute almost freely then proceed to set up more with bulk up. Jellicents can annoy this guys because i cant hit them if they play correctly but they cant hit me either. I dont quite know what to do about that.

I'm quite new to competitive battlling so i dont know what my team needs in order to be balanced, so any help is welcome. Thanks.

On Tentacruel, you shouldn't run Giga Drain. Try Protect, Substitute, or a personal favorite... drumroll please... Knock Off. No Pokemon ever enjoys losing their items.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)