Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
WoW at least over Toxic on Clops. I'm not a fan of Night Shade, but do what you will. If you opt for Shadow Ball, though, you'll give Celebi And Starmie more to think about. With everyone resting all the time, Tyranitar can find plenty of opportunity to set up at least one DD, and Taunt Blissey's AT or Dusclops's Sleep Talk, or even wear down Metagross first before setting up. I'd probably use Crocune since Weezing Hazes stat increases for you. If Subs are truly an issue you can go with Surf/Rest/Sleep Talk/Roar.

Of less concern, Beat Up Houndoom has potential to heckle your team.

i guess i can do thunder wave over ice beam on blissey. I have a good gar counter anyway, and thunder wave will help to slow down things like ttar if he decided to switch in on blissey.

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Dont ever replace Ice Beam on Blissey, if anything you SHOULD make it Modest so Restalk Zapdos doesn't outstall your whole team...

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
It won't completely outstall it because of Dusclops, IMO, but that's still pretty bad.

A couple notes on the EVs:
2 more evs in defense for Suicune would provide for 352 defense vs. the 350 you have now.
Changing Weezing's evs from 4 in Atk to 4 in Speed would make it so that you tie with the standard Boah (meaning you could potentially wisp before the sub). I'd move the 4 in Atk and 4 from Def into Speed just for this reason.

Seconding Crocune over your current one. It makes a devastating late game sweeper, and still is an excellent wall early game. However, if you show your moveset too early then they'll realize you have no Ice Beam and keep hitting you with like, CBmence or something. But yeah pretty much the only thing that can stop Crocune late game is like, Exploders and Vaporeon.

Go with Shadow Ball over Night Shade so it can do something to Starmie. It also counters Gengar even better, and OHKOs troublesome Kazams if necessary. And does reasonable damage to Claydol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)