Flygon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 204 HP / 40 Atk / 110 Def / 140 Spd / 16 SAtk
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rock Slide

might change hp bug to toxic, rockquake resist.......

Cloyster (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 4 Spd / 16 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Spikes

cool pkmn i started using, defensive tank and sleep taker as well as spiker

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 212 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd / 42 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled
- Wish

wisher and also a status taker modest cuz i wanted to try the extra power on IB but might change it back to bold

This team has major room for improvement but i like it so far but any tips to improve it will be greatly appreciated

I notice that CB metagross would total your team and can easily switch in on Blissey and cloyster. Take out softboiled and add in protect so you can at least predict what move it is going to be used next. Plus it helps with Slaking switch in, but there's rarely anything that can defeat that beast besides prediction and little luck. I think you should put Zappy's EV's from SDef to Def, as it helps with Heracross and gross and your team doesn't seem to have a major special weakness.

I really like that cloyster though, thinking about using it on my tss team, hope you don't mind =)

its cool i doubt im the first person with that idea though for cloyster zapdos might benefit from being more defensive and i dont have a gud pkmn to really switch into gross but not sure

Need some more suggestions

i hate to rain on the cloyster parade but id say weezing is a better physical tank AND it can haze i think i would use:

Weezing (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 hp/252 def/252 spd
~Haze
~Sludge Bomb
~Will-O-Wisp
~Pain Split​

Also weezing gets a very handy fighting resist.

i hate to rain on the cloyster parade but id say weezing is a better physical tank AND it can haze i think i would use:

Weezing (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 hp/252 def/252 spd
~Haze
~Sludge Bomb
~Will-O-Wisp
~Pain Split​
Weezing cant spikes and he already has a fighting resist and an immunity...and that's 756 evs...

I wish I had a Weezing with 756 EV's.

The team as a whole is fairly standard. HP Bug on Flygon is better than Toxic. If you want to get rid of it, Id go with Substitute. Another fun suprise in HP Flying, it smacks around a Heracross that thinks it can switch in on EQ. I never really liked that goofy Gengar (I hat WoW, it always misses, same with Hypnosis), so you may want to try something else there. Another issue with the WoW Gengar, is other wispers like Dusclops and Weezing can afford to take a hit if it misses wide, whereas Gengar Cannot.

Don't hate on what you haven't used. This poke handles skarmory exceedingly well (and will cause skarm to stop spiking because of the rapid spin bluff) . It is the ultimate hypnosis Milotec counter by taking sleep and giving spikes and works against the standard sludge bomb Venusaur. It can hold its own against Salamence and non-cursing Swampert (though w/ some SAtk EV's it can force Cursewert to rest). It's a very solid team player, this would be even more OU if it weren't for the ice typing.

Another issue with the WoW Gengar, is other wispers like Dusclops and Weezing can afford to take a hit if it misses wide, whereas Gengar Cannot.
gengar causes alot of switches hence the effective ness of wow rises but i might replace it with hypnosis or i might remove the explosion on the whole for hypnosis for the double status

still lookin fa some feed back ppl

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Spd / 24 SAtk / 218 SDef
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Thunderbolt

General status taker and sleep talker

bog.

Gengar (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 76 HP / 72 Atk / 184 Spd / 176 SAtk
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Explosion
- Ice Punch
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp

sorta utility but i dont kno i guess evs can improve

hypnosis/focus punch/hp grass/thunder is amazing.

no point giving gengar HP if you're giving it a hasty nature. just fyi.

Tyranitar (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 58 HP / 252 Atk / 200 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Focus Punch
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rock Slide

general attacker and pain to any team faster than default ev suicune

max Speed.
suicune run speed most of the time, and ~220 is enough to ensure you outrun them all.

Flygon (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 204 HP / 40 Atk / 110 Def / 140 Spd / 16 SAtk
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rock Slide

might change hp bug to toxic, rockquake resist.......

Substitute over hp bugz.
Toxic over rock slide, and less "all-over-the-place" EV's.

Cloyster (F) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Spikes

cool pkmn i started using, defensive tank and sleep taker as well as spiker

hmm, interesting concept, though without explosion or rapid spin good luck really going anything with it that aids your team.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
- Ice Beam
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled
- Wish

wisher and also a status taker modest cuz i wanted to try the extra power on IB but might change it back to bold

Counter is all the rage these days.

always max hp/def.

This team has major room for improvement but i like it so far but any tips to improve it will be greatly appreciated
I dislike saying generic ball shit, but you're hereacross weak down to a point where once it's in, good luck to you.

At the moment, I can see CB fighters tearing this team apart. Well you do have Gengar which has fighting immunity but CB fighters often have ways of circumventing Gengar's immunity to fighting.

Weezing for Cloyster obviously covers this problem. Weezing can Haze and is one of the best, if not the best, CB fighter counters there are.

Oh, and I'm not a big fan of Bliss and Tar in the same team. Sandstream negates lefties recovery that bliss needs.

Ok

I redid the team to try and get rid of some of its glaring weaknesses

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Spd / 24 SAtk / 218 SDef
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Thunderbolt

still same zappy

Cloyster (F) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Spikes

Same cloyster but im thinkin of starting with this.................feed back on that decision plz

Gengar (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 HP / 136 Atk / 188 Spd / 180 SAtk
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Focus Punch
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Hypnosis
- Thunder
felt like trying out this set mentioned to me , so i'll see how it goes

Claydol @ Leftovers
EVs: 236 HP / 28 Atk / 216 Def / 30 SAtk
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic

had to get rid of flygon for a spinner and generally something more defensive to take on t-tar, toxic for counters like swampert and milotic and the like but might change to psychic to help against fighters and gengar

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 84 HP / 212 Atk / 40 Def / 172 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Thunder Wave

Tyranitar replacement
fighting resist and intimidate..........screw taunt as i dont see how it helps gyra much cept against suff like umbreon and also can help me counter most water types

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
- Ice Beam
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled
- Wish

Same old bliss

Comment on the changes..............

ok upon testing this team i have found i might need to replace sumbody here for a normal resist..................any suggestions cuz for example a snorlax can tear this team apart

Gengar EV's: ~220 Atk / ~301 Speed / Rest in SAtk. Mild Nature.

use standard cloyster, then swap cloydol out for something like steelix.

If you can predict well Aerodactyl can replace Gyara. Metagross works too, use the agility version since you don't have any other sweeper.

Guys i know weezing doesnt get 756 EVs i meant 4 speed. Also I have tried Cloyster and admit that he is a better at countering some pokemon and his spikeing capability is cool, but i still thing weezing is better. A) He can Haze and B) He has a better typing. However i shouldnt be talking cuz my physical wall is a scizor.

Hate to repeat myself, but use protect over softboiled.
-serves the same purpose as SB but better
-protect gives you extra LO bonus
-you still get instant heal because they can't do anything to you the next turn.
-CBers and Slaking can no longer switch in on Blissey and outpredict.

i kno the advantages of using wish protect and wish and softboiled and imo wish softboiled is more useful than wish protect

i kno the advantages of using wish protect and wish and softboiled and imo wish softboiled is more useful than wish protect
I'm curious. Example(s) plz. Try not making it too situational, like softboiling against a regice while Blissey has only 3 HP left. Blissey has no business getting below 1/3 of this health.

wish protect is better. almost every time.
mainly because you can scout choice banded attacks. extra leftovers recovery. and so on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)