RMT: Version 1.0

Gonna try and build an awesome team and this is what I have so far. Please try to rate it if you can.

---

Changes go here:

---

Infernape - Choice Scarf
Hasty Nature
Blaze
EVS: 156 SPD/252 SAtk/100 Atk
-Overheat
-Hidden Power [Ice]
-Close Combat
-U-Turn

Awesome Revenge Killer late game. With the nature and evs he reaches 480 SPD, which beats max spd, modest choice scarf gengar by 2 and beats all scarfchomp versions. Also beats deoxys who usually just run enough speed to beat gengar and chomp. Overheat OHKOs Gengar, and HP Ice OHKOs chomp so thats awesome. Close combat is for Scarf-Z and pretty much my best way to attack. U-Turn is to get the hell outta there.

Celebi - Leftovers
Timid Nature
Natural Cure
EVS: 252 HP/176 SPD/80 Def
-Baton Pass
-Recover
-Calm Mind
-Grass Knot

Still testing this atm. It provides a good gyara counter 1 of the two I have. Anyway, Usually It is just simple passing from celebi to zapdos an old adv strategy that still works wonders today. I am not going to be beating hera so I decided to just put a lot in spd to BP outta there. The only reliable counter I can think of is Heatran so Celebi does stay around for a while.

Zapdos - Leftovers
Bold Nature
Pressure
EVS: 252 HP/196 Def/60 SAtk
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power [Ice]
-Substitute
-Baton Pass

Nice receiver of baton passed Cms. Sub again, usually most stuff isnt breaking it, and pass to Floatzel who sweeps. Boltbeam is pretty standard, although I am thinking of agility in there somewhere. That way Floatzelhas the spd to sweep entire teams including scarfers. Now before I move on you mgith be asking why i would pass Cms to floatzel? well with a few Cms, a sub, and than a bulk up or two I can win.

Floatzel - Leftovers
Adamant Nature
Swift Swim
EVS: 40 HP/252 Def/216 Atk
-Aqua Jet
-Bulk Up
-Ice Punch
-Hidden Power [Electric]

HP Electric am I insane? Well yes and no. I know that I probably should be running Brick break or crunch in that last spot but I dont really see the great coverage those two give. Now let me shoe you why I took HP Electric. First of all floatzel has a base 85 SAtk, not bad and actually can be pretty good compared to some other stuff out there. Second If they were holding their skarm and gyaras afraid of celebi and Zapdos After 3 CMs, IIRC that is a OHKO on both of them. Vaporeon no longer walls me before I get in Bulk ups to hurt it and it gives me a nice second option. Now do you see the advantages of HP Elc? If I do have a sub, 3 Cms,a nd get in 2 BUs from my spd I dont see anything beating me.

Donphan - Leftovers
Impish Nature
Sturdy
EVS: 252 HP/252 Def/4 Atk
-Stealth Rock
-Ice Shard
-Rapid Spin
-Knock Off

I have yet to see a situation where Donphan should ever have EQ. Stealth Rock and knock off is what I should use all the time to decimate a team. Rapid spin is to get rid of hurtful spikes that could cost me the game. Ice Shard is for dragon support. Anyway EQ just never seems to work, I mean if they are switching to something weak to it I am usually setting up, and I am not gonna be outspeeding anything. Yeah I know I have a Starmie weak, oh well who cares?

Blissey - Leftovers
Bold Nature
Natural Cure
EVS: 148 HP/252 Def/108 SDef
-Aromatherapy
-Softboiled
-Sing
-Seismic Toss

Sucks that wish and APT is illegal I really need both wish support and healing support. Anway I went with the old school set, Although I got sing in the transition. Sing sleeps their heras and other annoying pokemon letting me bring in one of my guys and set up. Such an evil set sicne it cripples so many pokemon. I really dont see how this wont net set ups every game.

Thoughts and Comments:

Well I want wish support but I dont see where I could add it in. I might ditch A move on Celebi for heal belll, and put wish on bliss, but what do i take off celebi? I like the synergy this team has for me and it seems to keep opponents on the defensive a lot. I know it is kinda stallish but it has worked well in the games it plays. Hopefully you guys llike it.

Threat List: Coming soon hold on guys I have been working on it all day.

This is a wi-fi team? otherwise why do you have timid on celebi?

Your trying to do too much with donphan IMO though I can see how he can be useful. IDC what people say I can always 1HKO donphan with little prediction due to beng weak to ice =/.

Reason for floatzel? Unless hes your favorite or something I would skip him w/ no Rain dance.
Other pokemon can benefit way more from the agility passing. (*cough gyara*) among other things.

Might sound stupid but you have no boltbeam pokemon, which is (for me) always required on a team.

If you seem like your not switching that much you could take out RS and make donphan a little more useful?

To outspeed Heracross otherwise celebi is useless. and this is a shoddy team.

read celebi analysis itll show you there

Uhhh.. So your going to outspeed heracross and killzorz him with GS? I mean you can do it, but it wouldent seems one of the more ethical things to do, in the meanwhile hell be pursuiting your ass like crazy.

Read above, i added some stuff.

No i would pass to zapdos who would have 1 CMa n take the megahorn. than thunderbolt.

floatzel 1 can bulk up and has good all around stats, and 2 is so fast and i dont have agility being passed atm look at the zappy set. i said i only thought about it.

donphan is simple to use, just switch him in on a physical atatcoer or somthign and SR. than kock off and whenever i need to RS.

zapdos uses modified boltbeam thunderbolt and HP ice.

gyara is not good for me as it is too slow and actually will die to one thunderbolt why floatzel can stay alive

Most important is floatzels higher base attack IIRC,and also has a very important priority move

IggyBot

!battle
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Infernape will not OHKO Garchomp with HP Ice unless you run a +SpAtk nature. Overheat OHKO's Gengar 75% of the time as well, so it's not even a guarenteed OHKO. With a +SpAtk nature on ScarfApe, you will OHKO min HP / SpDef Gengar with Overheat 100% of the time, and Garchomp most of the time (still not a guarenteed OHKO though)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)