Metagross @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Agility
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Meteor Mash

Needs more tanks, less sweepers imo. You can start again from there, seeing as you can't make a good team just by slapping on some random sweepers and adding one tank.

A water type stops most of the pokes... Metagross, Flygon, and Blaziken are all countered easily. And then, Milotic can take a WoW from Weezing and laugh, or Swampert with protect can stop Slaking completely. Suicune can also start CM'ing up, and you'll probably be forced to explode Metagross. You could try Lapras over Starmie, seeing as you're not rapid-spinning anyways; it's more tankish, can still thunderbolt, and has water absorb. yay, laugh at the waters.

Salac berry on Blaziken with at least 264 speed, though I'd recommend staying away from the reversal sets for two reasons, mainly because tyranitar sand stream wrecks hell, and because it's kinda predictable...

Thanks for the CC Muchabi, helpful as always. Yeah, Militic and Swampert mess me up pretty bad, I usually Explode Metagross on them. I'll take replacing Starmie with Lapras into consideration, but I'm pretty reluctant to get rid of Reversaling Blaziken. It's great for getting rid of Blissey and other normals, not to mention I've swept with it numerous times. Salac and max speed is a good idea though, usually they just switch in something faster and kill me. Not to mention Blaziken doesn't really need Liechi to hit hard with a 1 HP Reversal lol.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
Well, I'll have to disagree with Pineapple's comments here. Such an offensive team like this will actually work pretty well. However, it still has a lot to improve on.

In such a team, I would recommend offensive pokes with a lot of resistance to popular attacks. For example: Gengar, your already present Metagross, and even Raikou, whose electric resist and more then decent special defense will serve you well. The main idea of a team such as this is to make smart predictions to get your sweepers out and cause total hell. Metagross + DDmence is a nice combo to get the bulky waters active so you can wear them down, or explode on them. However, you need to have a good sense of prediction for it to win games. Right now, your team is lacking defense against HP: Ice electrics. A Cursepert or something might help that out. Also, if possible try to fit a sleep taker in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)