XY OU RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

HenpeckedBow5

Banned deucer.
Hello everyone. I have constructed a mega beedrill volt turn team that has gotten me tremendous success. However, it is not perfect and i would like your thoughts on how to improve it.
Let me just get started. Mega Beedrill is an underrated threat that is in reality the best u turner in the game IMO.

Mega Beedrill
Adaptability, Beedrillite
-U turn
-Poison Jab
-Protect
-Knock off
252evs atck, 252spe, 4Spd
Jolly Nature

Ahh Mega-Beedrill. The "glass cannon". This thing is not meant to take a hit. U turn with its ability hits extremely hard. It forms the "turn" part of the volt turn. Poison jab is to hit the fairies and STAB. Protect is necessary. Beedrill will get ko'ed very easily before megaing without the speed boost. Knock off over drill run for the versatility and usefulness.

Raikou
Pressure, Choice Specs
-volt switch
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
-HP Ice
252SpA, 252Spe, 4Spd
Timid Nature

Raikou is my preffered volt switcher. It hits extremely hard with choice specs. Hp ice is for lando's, gliscors, and chomps. Shadow is to hit the lati twins. Volt switch is very good for momentum. I always use specs. This is also not meant to take hits. So always keep it moving.

Landorus Therian
-Intimidate, Leftovers
-U-turn
-Stealth Rock
-Knock Off
-Earthquake
252Hp, 252Def, 4atk
Impish Nature
Lando T is a poke that is very good defensively and offensively. With its excelent ability it can shut down a lot of physical threats. Stealth Rock is great to have. Getting a slow u-turn off is very nice so i can get in Beedrill safely. Knock off is very nice to have. And earthquake hits really hard without attack investment.

Sylveon
-Pixilate, leftovers
-Hyper Voice
-Wish
-Heal Bell
-Toxic
252 Hp, 252 SpD, 4 SpA
Calm nature
Sylveon is such a good defensive wall, but i have it for other reasons. My team lacks recovery and a way of dealing with status and Sylveon provides that. Usually, I do not see myself clicking sylveon unless something is burned or poisoned. Toxic is great to put a timer on offensive threats. Hyper Voice is Nice STAB and hits Sub-Calm mind Keldeo

Latios
-Levitate, Life orb
-Psyshock
-Draco Meteor
-Defog
-Earthquake
252SpA, 252Spe, 4Atk
Naive Nature
Latios is mainly there over Latias to put more offensive pressure on the opponent. Defog is there to remove hazards. Draco hits anything except steels, and fairies hard. Earthquake is something i use to deal with heatrans who love to switch in on latios. Psyshock is stab and is helpful coverage.

Moxie, Life Orb
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Tailwind
252atk, 252 Spe, 4SpD
Adamant Nature
Salamance is my win condition. Dragon dance and moxie is perfect for late game cleaning. Dragon claw and earthquake for coverage. Tailwind is great because it can pull out a win when im pushed against a corner. These are the only situations Salamance comes out.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please comment on what i can change and why to improve the team.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.
Your descriptions are too short to fit the RMT rules requirements.
I encourage you to PM me an updated version of this team with beefed up descriptions, and if you're new to this, join the Mentor Program. I'll be unlocking this thread after that.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)