Not open for further replies.
Weezing@ leftovers
bold
hp: 252 defense: 252 spec attack: 6
-fire blast
-thunderbolt
-will-o-wisp
-pain-split

Great physical wall. I don't know if flamethrower 2hkos heracross. If not then I'll go with fire blast. yeah, my heracross counter. Will o wisp for physical sweepers. My gyarados counter with thunderbolt. Pain split for health recovery.

blissey@ leftovers
bold
hp: forgot # of EVs/defense 252/ spe atk 108
-ice beam
-thunder wave
-seismic toss
-softboiled

Ice beam for dragons, t wave for immobilizing sweepers, softboiled for recovery, seismic toss cuz its beast.

Hippowdon@leftovers
impish
252 hp/ 252 defense/ 252 atk
-earthquake
-ice fang
-slack off
-stealth rock/roar (which should I use???)

Great physical wall. Can counter choice band outrage garchomp sort of. It just slacks off all the damage until chomp gets confused. Then if I get the chance, ice fang. What do I need more on the team, stealth rock or p hazing?

Starmie@leftovers
timid
(EVs for counterstar on smogon)
-surf
-thunderbolt
-ice beam
-recover

Counterstar. It counters swords dance garchomp, mixape, gyarados, and several others. It can also pack a punch with many super effective attacks against other pokes. Recover to get health back, duh!

Tyranitar@leftovers
(regular evs for boah)
-Substitute
-focus punch
-dark pulse
-ice beam

101 subs, so it can beat blissey, ice beam for donphan, gliscor, hippowdon, dark pulse for dusknoir and cressy and everything else. Should be a mega beast!

Garchomp@yache berry
jolly
-swords dance
-outrage
-earthquake
-fire blast

Can get a swords dance in, take an ice beam or other ice move b/c or yache berry and sweep with missive boosted attack. Fire blast for skarmory and bronzong.

My team is based around a late game garchomp sweep. Weezing, Blissey, Hippowdon, and Starmie are walls/counter-ers to take out offensive threats. Then tyranitar smashes walls with beast paws. These guys do the dirty work, and Garchomp is the glorious star who sweeps the other team.

So, what do you think? I believe that my weezing, blissey, hippowdon, and starmie can counter almost any offensive threat. Tell me of any weaknesses.

Also, for hippowdon, stealth rock or roar?

Rate 1-10 <<<<<<(that means rate it 1-10) lol

So, you're saying that it is so good that the only reason you gave a 9.5 is because no team should have a 10? In that case, yippee!

Still, there is something I need help on:
should hippowdon carry roar or stealth rock?

Would phazing or extra damage from switches be more benefitial on my team?

Come on guys! I need more advice, tips, rates! psheiakdjfkekekeke!

Ok, now, for my garchomp.
Should it have:
yache berry
outrage, earthquake, swords dance, fire blast

or should it have
bright powder
dragon claw, earthquake, swords dance, substitute

The first one with yache berry can get a swords dance in and ko the starmie, weavile, mamoswine with outrage without getting koed b/c yache berry halves the ice attack. Also, skarmory and bronzong won't like switching in fire blasts b/c fire blast 2hkos both I believe.

The second one with bright powder can sweep much easierly because it can sub until sandveil and bright powder makes the enemy miss. With a sub in, it can swords dance without fear and sweep the team. Only skarmory and bronzong stand in my way. I don't think my team can hurt skarm and bronz too much. Only starmie and weezing can hurt them with thunderbolt/surf and fire blast respectively and skarmory can roar my attemps to get them in. If I give tyranitar thunderbolt instead of ice beam, then ground types like gliscor, donphan, and hippowdon will laugh at tyranitar's sub.

I'm split between two great sets. Which is better for my team? Help needed. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)