RNG abused pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey smogon,

I have a question about "perfect pokemon".
I'm not the type with infinite time to breed a pokemon's IVs to perfection. I don't have access to all the pokemon games to trade/transfer any pokemon legally either. (All I have right now is a 3DS and a W2 game.)

So, say I want this: (example)

The Beast (Venusaur) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Naughty Nature
- Growth
- SolarBeam
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
What do I do? (NOTE: I'm NOT asking for a pokegen tutorial)

The ways I've found online are two:
A)
Transfer my save file to my pc, pokegen it, transfer it back to the 3DS.
B)
Trade with a GTS (but not the real one) to get the pokemon I want.
----------

And that's where I could use the help, guys... Any tutorial I've found was really incomplete, either skipping steps of the "how-to", or not including the risks to your game. Google was sadly of little help.

I believe that by answering to this thread, you will also help someone else get their perfect pokemon ;)

So, Smogon, how do YOU get your perfect pokemon? Feedback will be greatly appreciated!

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I train all my pokemon in real life and then upload them to my 3DS via the usb port. It's much easier to get good IVs when you can be hands on.

I train all my pokemon in real life and then upload them to my 3DS via the usb port. It's much easier to get good IVs when you can be hands on.
I hope this is not a troll post and you mean the pokewalker. I don't have one.
Edit: Neither do I have the dream radar. As I said, I have a 3DS, a W2 game and my pc.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We take this sort of Pokemon abuse very seriously on Smogon. I've alerted your local authorities of what you intend to do with that poor Venusaur... I suggest you get a lawyer.

We take this sort of Pokemon abuse very seriously on Smogon. I've alerted your local authorities of what you intend to do with that poor Venusaur... I suggest you get a lawyer.
Oh come on not everyone can be breeding in-game for these perfect 31 IVs... can they?

On a more serious note if this thread offends smogon somehow I didn't know, so close it.

Everything you want relating to fifth-gen RNGing is here. We have a tutorial on our own site in the RNG section. I don't know if it will answer all of your questions, but try asking in the thread I linked to after reading through the information carefully? Good luck.

P.S. Don't ask about PokéGen in the Wi-Fi section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)