RNG NOC: GAME OVER

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Oops, pressed post too early and the no editing thingy thing.

Anyway, I'm gonna unlynch CBT and lynch Grokosaurus rex simply because Gronkosaurus is way too suspicious. I will however keep a FoS on CBT because he is still suspicious.

Ummm hi just saying doesn't box flip?

More stuff. Wow hi @cereza. I feel really bad now = ( Sorry
Also meta has uses. If someone has the same style at the beginning of EVERY game, how can you initally confidently say what alignment they are?

Fire blast is seriously misrepresenting what I'm saying... Being scummy =/= being scum... Also I said in my post how valuable voting is... If you have scum reads you should be voting one of them to get them to respond.

vote Aura Guardian

Aura Guardian can you give some more opinions? I guess you don't want to dominate discussion [if you are like super concerned about this say so] but you haven't really analysed the content of anyone's posts all game. Same with eagle4 and theangryscientist actually but them to a lesser degree. You guys are asking for talk but not really supplying any outside of easy to reach accusations (on trolls, bandwagoners, non-posters) that aren't based on content of posts or anything.
Just pointing out that Box flipped as a Vanilla Townie.
I know that calling people scummy doesn't necessarily mean they are scum, but I still find it odd that you are calling so many people scum. It seems like something a mafia is more likely to do rather than a townie.
I think we just have different opinions on how voting should work. You use it to pressure others into posting. Also, I would recommend un-voting eagle before voting for AG.

So while CB has been idling a lot, I think we should be a little hesitant. I think that if he was mafia, he would be eager to defend himself rather than continuing to be so quiet. This could be a result of him not knowing what to say, which could happen if he is mafia or town. However, I still think that he needs to stop idling and defend himself/contribute.

Un-FoS Box
Un-Lynch Metal Sonic

Un Lynch CBTerrakion, but FoS him
I feel that by now CBT would've jumped to defend himself, but maybe he is a vanillager or something so he has no idea how to defend himself. However, he needs to post more so keeping the FoS
Lynch Gronkosaurus Rex
His posts are making no sense! What is the difference between scum and scummy? Every post he makes seems to be deflecting suspicion from him and moving it to someone else.

Ummm hi just saying doesn't box flip?
See: Player list. He was vanilla, Ooccoo.
vote Aura Guardian

Aura Guardian can you give some more opinions? I guess you don't want to dominate discussion [if you are like super concerned about this say so] but you haven't really analysed the content of anyone's posts all game. Same with eagle4 and theangryscientist actually but them to a lesser degree. You guys are asking for talk but not really supplying any outside of easy to reach accusations (on trolls, bandwagoners, non-posters) that aren't based on content of posts or anything.
As someone with more experience in mafia than a good number of players in this game, and as this is nominally a Beginner game, I am trying to not dominate, though judging by how about half the game is idling, that is not really possible. However, since you asked for some opinions, I will give reads on the four most active still-living players other than myself. Most of the other players do not have enough activity for me to say something either way. Yes, I know this misses some important people, but not many.

ANALYSIS 1: theangryscientist (at least he's not mad)
Makes an RVS to make Fire Blast talk, then misses how the hosts confirmed all roles were randomly assigned. Changes lynch vote to an FoS to make anther person talk. Repeats to make others talk. Tries to make Metal Sonic act smart for a bit, but also asks everyone to call off their votes. Also makes some call-outs to people not being useful.
Probable Town, but somewhat linked to Metal Sonic

ANALYSIS 2: Woodchuck (if only he could chuck wood)
Calls out Metal Sonic for hyperactivity, makes some jokes, wants the day to last as long as possible. Then rationalizes Metal Sonic's behavior as townie trying to play dumb. Minor call-out of CBT and Box. Analyzes Lightwolf and Blackhawk, wants CBT to post more.
Leaning Town, but could go either way

ANALYSIS 3: Metal Sonic (Kneel before your [insane] master!)
Was suspicious of box, claimed power roll, asks for BG. Otherwise, wasting our time.
Likely Town, but really needs to do something of use for us and I sort of want to threaten a lynch on him to make him do that... not actually doing it, though. (Leaning < Likely < Probable < Confirmed)

ANALYSIS 4: Blackhawk (definitely not a whitedove)
Argues against lynching based on experience, FoS's Metal Sonic and Box, asks Box to post some reads. Says he wants people to talk. Analyzes me as possibly clean, woodchuck as possibly mafia, and tas as clean-ish but mostly unreadable. Joins me in trying to make CBT post more
Leaning Town, but could be a mafia doing a good job of moling.

Inactivity alarm!
Lightwolf, one of our experienced player is missing. He had been gone for 46 hours, but was last on 6 hours ago.
Next up is theangryscientist, on 6 hours ago, and posted 22 hours ago.
Come up with your own conclusions.

Blackhawk11

one on one
My conclusion is that you have done nothing but call people out for inactivity in every one of your five posts except for 1 (which wasn't a particularly spectacular post either). It's good that you're trying to get people to notice the inactivity, but it seems like this might just be an excuse for you to get a post in without seeming suspicious. Mind sharing your opinions and reads on some of the players who actually are actively participating?

I don't know why More Cowbell didn't make Box flip, so I guess I'll flip him here:

Dear Box,
you are Ooccoo.

You are a member of a race that lives in the skies above Hyrule. Unfortunately, your race was retconned away by the creation of the Skylians in Skyward Sword, so...yeah...Hopefully by winning this game, you can get your race the respect it deserves from the Hylians.

You are a Vanilla Hylian. You have no night ability.

You are allied with Hyrule. You win if Hyrule eliminates the Twilight Horde, or if nothing can prevent the same.

Vote Count 1.6 (aka the "Oh no! Scary monsters!" vote count)

CB Terrakion (4): Aura Guardian, Celever, Eagle4, Yoshinite, Woodchuck, Blackhawk11
Gronkasaurus Rex (3): CB Terrakion, Celever, yoshinite
Aura Guardian (1): Gronkasaurus Rex

Not voting: Cereza, Fire Blast, LightWolf, Metal Sonic, Obbmud99, theangryscientist

Majority is 8 votes.

FoS count:

CB Terrakion (2): Celever, Yoshinite
Gronkasaurus Rex (1): Aura Guardian
Metal Sonic (1): CB Terrakion
Celever (1): Aura Guardian

Not under suspicion (10): Aura Guardian, Blackhawk11, Cereza, Eagle4, Fire Blast, Lightwolf, Obbmud99, theangryscientist, Woodchuck, Yoshinite

The next Deadline Review is at 8:00 AM on May 15th (59 hours away).

Deadline is currently set at 8:00 AM on May 17th (107 hours away).

Carry on. And Celever, stop editing your damn posts.

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
FoS yoshinite you're still not really contributing to discussion and it looks to me like you're just trying to bandwagon

that being said, i'm about to be a bit hypocritical and Lynch CB Terrakion, while i agree that metal sonic is an idiot i'd argue that idlers are worse

on that subject where the fuck is lightwolf

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Welcome to another episode of...

LightWolf's tl;dr to make up for inactivity

But... That's not gonna be happening here with what actually went down. The main target kind of died and that basically killed off a big part of thread. Well we do know he is a villager now, but at this point that might as well make nothing since no one was really committed on actually lynching him this early.

So for the current happenings, CBT's response doesn't cut it for me. It'd be a fine, I got prodded post, but he also had the most votes. I don't know him so I can't tell if he is calm like that under pressure, but I'd expect a bit more, panic I'd say, when under so much pressure. Self defense isn't really scummy on itself, since no one wants to get lynched, depending on how one defends himself is what makes it scummy. In this case the lack of defense I feel is far more scummy.

FoS CBT

On other news I blame Agape for my inactivity, but he will deny this.

Since nothing else seems to work to get you guys active: I have seen literally no game in which an idle village was victorious. You guys are collectively saying "We lose" to the mafia despite the best efforts of a few of us WHO NEED MORE POSTS FROM YOU TO BE MORE USEFUL!

I was going to make a vote count, but it seems half the game isn't even playing

You guys are not looking like you'll be set for the first Deadline Review. Luckily, you have 2 days to change my mind. Get to it.

Blackhawk11

one on one
CB Terrakion (and anyone else who doesn't know how to speak up), you can find three decent example posts here, here, and here. Do something like that, and we'll all be happy.

I said I would analyze box's relations a while back, and I had a nice post written up and then i hit backspace and apparently if my cursor is in the wrong scope of my browser that means go to the previous page so yeah I didn't write it up again. The gist of it was that Box's suspicions were on yoshinite, and really the only person who truly voted (lynch-wise anyway) for Box was yoshinite. AG did, but it was more of a prod, and he shortly took the vote off. Yoshinite's vote did not have much reasoning and was mostly a bandwagon because he was afraid of bandwagoning. for now,
FoS yoshinite

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
CB Terrakion (and anyone else who doesn't know how to speak up), you can find three decent example posts here, here, and here. Do something like that, and we'll all be happy.

I said I would analyze box's relations a while back, and I had a nice post written up and then i hit backspace and apparently if my cursor is in the wrong scope of my browser that means go to the previous page so yeah I didn't write it up again. The gist of it was that Box's suspicions were on yoshinite, and really the only person who truly voted (lynch-wise anyway) for Box was yoshinite. AG did, but it was more of a prod, and he shortly took the vote off. Yoshinite's vote did not have much reasoning and was mostly a bandwagon because he was afraid of bandwagoning. for now,
FoS yoshinite
this is the kind of posting we need, step it up everyone else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)