RNG NOC: GAME OVER

cb aaron judge

ALL RISE
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
ah, i honestly feel little to no pressure, as this isnt why im posting. Judging from a lot of the evidence stacked against Yoshinite, I'm going to have to say Lynch Yoshinite, especially since the seemingly pr Metal Sonic is going for similar results. I also am going to stick with a lot of opinions on Blackhawk, so FoS Blackhawk11.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Aura guardian there was a recent vote count last page.

While I have no idea what a stealth is I find it kinda interesting that you would un-vote CBT. I mean he is so close to lynching now we may as well leave it like that. If you elaborate on what a stealth is I may be more with you.

Helloo!

@celever; Like I said, I kinda am frustrated that people can't seem to articulate why I'm scummy when they say I am. And that what I'm saying is being misrepresented. Which is a bit childish on my part. But when I think about it, it doesn't necessarily make them scummy, it just really makes you not want to post so yeah.

Anyways, keeping ma vote on thenagryscientist because he hasn't really done anything about it (I feel like ignorance of early game votes is a scumtell these days but eh not sure), and hasn't posted many opinions.

It was pretty weird how celever asked for a no lynch, then got told it wasn't ideal, and then switched his vote to cbterrakion instantly. Also his last post #178 sounds like he

@Eagle4; I didn't like that aura guardian post #75 because it was pretty ridiculous; he says "for now" like three times in one sentence and that kind of incoherency is something I wouldn't expect from a town aura guardian. It seems like he overthought the post I guess and so it was just. Like it's not a massive thing, I just didn't like the post at all. And I mentioned it like that (w/o immediate reason) to see how others (not him) would react to it. Only you really picked up on it though.

@aura guardian; What do you think of cbterrakion's last post?

Questions are my meta just saying

Oh whoops didn't finish that on celever; ...sounds like he would be content with a cbterrakion lynch which is sus at this time in the day, but maybe I misinterpreted what he was saying.

I think cbterrakion's posts sound geniune (not feeling pressure, and I kinda get the lack of desire to post), so I would lean slightly town on him.

Also Blackhawk called out obbmud99 in #133 for only doing "nothing but call people out for inactivity" and wanted him to post reads and hasn't really demanded that of others who have posted similarly to obbmud. Like that's pretty null but I want to know @blackhawk; why obbmud in particular?

ok ok bye

Blackhawk11

one on one
Blackhawk11 said:
Metal Sonic, could you please give a short (2-3 sentence) read on one of the players who has posted so far? ... I've found it hard to come up with original things to say. So in order to help out I'll ask him the same question: Box, please give a short read on one of the players who has posted for whom you have NOT voted.
Blackhawk11 said:
everyone else has just not been active enough (excluding box/MS), and we really need them to start posting. if you're one of those people and don't know what to post, try something like what I just did!
Blackhawk11 said:
Make a meaningful post!

Also, Gronko I don't think you've given any reads yet, mind supplying a few?
Blackhawk11 said:
CBT (and anyone else who doesn't know how to speak up) you can find three decent example posts here, here, and here. Do something like that, and we'll all be happy.
What are you talking about Gronkasaurus?

I meant specifically, when you said all obbmud99 had done was call people out for inactivity. I was more referring to why you didn't call out theangryscientist (and maybe ag [at that point in time anyway] to a lesser degree) for doing the same thing as obbmud? not why you haven't asked people for reads, which you have done. Sorry if that wasn't clear

Blackhawk11

one on one
I suppose I'll answer your question though: I called out Obmudd in #133* because he had just posted, I saw it, I recognized that he had done very little other than point out inactivity, I double checked, and I posted.

As for CBT: What "pressure" aren't you feeling? You were at the time of your posting (just before AG took his vote off of you) two votes from being lynched. I would consider that pretty substantial pressure. We're not saying: "hey, post if you're feeling pressured." Instead, we're saying "hey, POST!" Right now I believe that you are the best lynch option. Please try to contribute a bit more to the conversation. I disagree with Gronkasaurus here, I don't get the lack of desire to post.

*This year University of Michigan football was in its 133rd season, so the team was referred to as Team #133. Teehee :)

Blackhawk11

one on one
I don't really see a difference? Sometimes when I notice that people aren't posting significantly, I say something, and other times I make a blanket statement to everyone.

Celever

i am town
While this isn't contributing that much CBT and is lack of posts and up-right saying he doesn't really want to post is pretty scummy to me. He is basically saying "This thing you're doing on me to pressurize me doesn't even work guys! You should take all your lynches off of me because I don't even feel this!" Anyone would want to do that though, so it's not necessarily mafia-ish. Just putting it out there.

"@celever; Like I said, I kinda am frustrated that people can't seem to articulate why I'm scummy when they say I am. And that what I'm saying is being misrepresented. Which is a bit childish on my part. But when I think about it, it doesn't necessarily make them scummy, it just really makes you not want to post so yeah."

I think it has been articulated just fine. You quite simply are taking attention away from you. It is all well and good posting a lot and trying to make conversation, but you are purely posting a bunch of questions rather than analyses to people around here as if to get them to start talking so you won't.

Aura guardian there was a recent vote count last page.

While I have no idea what a stealth is I find it kinda interesting that you would un-vote CBT. I mean he is so close to lynching now we may as well leave it like that. If you elaborate on what a stealth is I may be more with you.
Didn't stop me from not noticing the vote count before I posted. Anyway, a stealth is short for "stealth lynch" when the mafia all lynches someone all at once, or does something that produces that effect. For example, simulating a debate and adding a couple votes during it would, given activity, do just fine and not reveal them as mafia as readily. Although in retrospect any attempt at any stealth like this would be a dead giveaway on their part, so I shouldn't have worried as much.
@Eagle4; I didn't like that aura guardian post #75 because it was pretty ridiculous; he says "for now" like three times in one sentence and that kind of incoherency is something I wouldn't expect from a town aura guardian.
First, I only said it twice. Second, they both modified something else. The first one applied to my thoughts while the second applied to Metal Sonic, namely that he would make a nice meat shield if nothing else, given that he seems to have gone out of his way to get the mafia to kill him and let all of us talk another day. Third, it was not incoherent; it was gramatically correct and had meaning. Fourth, redundancy of that nature and somewhat long-winded sentences that is something of my writing/speaking style irl, and it occassionally spills over here.
It seems like he overthought the post I guess and so it was just. Like it's not a massive thing, I just didn't like the post at all. And I mentioned it like that (w/o immediate reason) to see how others (not him) would react to it. Only you really picked up on it though.

@aura guardian; What do you think of cbterrakion's last post?

I originally had a null view on it, but on reviewing some other posts... I actually think he has a point against Yoshinite. Not so sure about what he said against Blackhawk, though. I will have to go over the related posts sometime soonish to be sure what I think now.

Celever said:
ah, i honestly feel little to no pressure, as this isnt why im posting. Judging from a lot of the evidence stacked against Yoshinite, I'm going to have to say Lynch Yoshinite, especially since the seemingly pr Metal Sonic is going for similar results. I also am going to stick with a lot of opinions on Blackhawk, so FoS Blackhawk11.
Would you care to elaborate on the evidence stacked against me? This post seems like a complete bangwagon vote, but keeping my lynch on Gronko. I will post reads later tonight.

So, just looked it up. Specifically, I checked out the evidence against yoshinite and yoshinite's actual posts. I agree with Woodchuck's reasoning, as Metal Sonic and CBTerrakion have done. However, given that CBT is one of the more suspicious and Metal Sonic is... Metal Sonic, that makes me a bit leery of actually voting with them on this. Yes, I know it is bordering on a logical fallacy to not want to vote someone because of others doing so, but it does not change how I am a bit leery of it.

Yes, yoshinite's posts seem to be mafia trying to look sort of active, and aside from that, he seems to lack real activity... but I still have trouble thinking of him as much other than noob town doing what he thinks is helpful. His style seems to go that way. As such, he seems a bit scummy, but I don't think he actually is scum. I'm willing to provide a vote against him if it's needed later, and if I think there's a risk of someone less scummy being lynched off, but it really doesn't sit well with me to lynch him off just now...

I need to think more on this and sort it out logically, without letting emotion get in my way. More on voting yoshinite or not later, though probably not today real-life time.

Celever

i am town
Didn't stop me from not noticing the vote count before I posted. Anyway, a stealth is short for "stealth lynch" when the mafia all lynches someone all at once, or does something that produces that effect. For example, simulating a debate and adding a couple votes during it would, given activity, do just fine and not reveal them as mafia as readily. Although in retrospect any attempt at any stealth like this would be a dead giveaway on their part, so I shouldn't have worried as much.
Oh right, that's interesting thanks. In theory this would mean that both the person who started this band wagon is mafia along with cbt. Tas FoS'd him first followed by me, but that was literally to get him to talk. Later on a bunch of other people FoS'd him until Eagle4 lynched him. Nothing happened for a while until Aura Guardian Lynched him though, beginning this band wagon. IDK, just some info for you.

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Blackhawk's called out a lot of people for posts lacking substance/activity/reads, but he seems to be avoiding addressing yoshinite at all. He even states that CBT is "the best lynch target" but doesn't address the user who was (and is) currently under suspicion at the time: yoshinite.

What's your opinion on yoshinite, Blackhawk? While I get a lot more of a "uninvested noob town" read of CBTerrakion, I'm seeing yoshinite as mafia trying to look active without contributing much. As someone who seems to push people to contribute a lot, Blackhawk sure hasn't been directing much (or any) pressure toward yoshinite, whom I believe to be the best lynch target at this time.

This activity is much better. You guys might stand a chance of earning an extension tomorrow morning if you keep this up.

I will do a vote count later tonight; however, right now I'm trying to juggle doing homework and setting up the new laptop I just bought off of eBay.

Obbmudd99's reads seem decent, but they are a bit short for my taste. Then again, the thread is a bit short on discussion... I think he oversimplified what I was doing when he said I hopped on a bandwagon and later started one. I "started" the CBT "wagon" mainly as a prod, though I still want more posts from him before I go on to someone else completely, since his most recent post seems (memory is a bit vague, despite having checked it like 1 minute ago, lol) to be mostly "I don't know how to help, so I won't do anything much yet," though I recognize that is a bit of a simplification of what he said. It is still mostly a giant prod in spirit rather than a wagon, especially since I requested that it not go beyond a certain point. As for the early wagon Obbmud99 said I hopped on, LW's wagon of Yoshinite, LW had resolved the previous wagon to my satisfaction, and Yoshinite was bandwagoning, while I was something like the second person to go after Yoshinite, so it wasn't a wagon when I joined, but rather seeing a better target. As for Metal Sonic... that was more of a "read the title, and probably the rules, too" sentiment, which was reinforced by his general hyperactivity annoying me.

Aside from that (which was bugging me since Obbmud99 posted it, and I have been waiting for an excuse to comment on it since then), I cannot really fault Obbmud99's post, especially since it provides desperately-needed material to talk about.
Yeah, sorry about that. I am a terrible writer. I started getting tired of collecting all of peoples post throughout the thread have way through, so that is why the length is deminishing a lot. I will try to post my analisis for:

TheAngryScientist: He tries to get people to be more descriptive in their posts, and looks for people that would be idling, yet I can't find a post of his that provides "the types of posts that he is talking about".
this is the kind of posting we need, step it up everyone else

Opinion: Suspicious. I would love to see his opinion on other people.
FOS TheAngryScientist

Woodchuck: He loves to use quotations to provide what he means. He quotes to make it easier on us. Much poke-respect. Anyhow, it seems as like he is against yoshinite. He seems like a village thought.
Opinion: Village.

Yoshinite: More recent posts show that he is playing it defensive. He also seemed to go after bandwagoners. Is he, an anti bandwagon? I would hate to see my bandwagons surrounded with landmines. Bandwagoning is fine if you provide reasoning.
Opinion: Suspicious villager.

I would also like to note that we have about 2 Incognito Guests on alot. I'm not sure if these people are guests, or people trying to hide their stalking.

I'm not really buying this. People are voting/FoSing you because you haven't been posting. I don't quite understand why you feel like you need pressure to be there for you to post. The point of a villager is not to post when pressured, but to post in a way that is actively looking for mafia. By choosing not to post, you are showing that you do not care to help the town, which is a pretty big scum hint.

What does this mean?

I think cbterrakion's posts sound geniune (not feeling pressure, and I kinda get the lack of desire to post), so I would lean slightly town on him.
Could you elaborate a bit more on why you think CBT's post is genuine. What is there to get about lacking desire to post? Wouldn't normal villagers be inclined to post and help the town scumhunt?

So Gronkasaurus Rex and CBT seem really suspicious to me. Along with the issues I touched on here, the link between GR and CBT seems like it could be a possible teammate mafia helping out a friend. While this may just be a result of CBT's inactivity, it is also interesting to note that GR has never mentioned CBT in his posts despite calling many others scummy/directing questions at people/asking questions about people.

Blackhawk11

one on one
Well, in addition to this from post 148:
Blackhawk11 said:
I said I would analyze box's relations a while back, and I had a nice post written up and then i hit backspace and apparently if my cursor is in the wrong scope of my browser that means go to the previous page so yeah I didn't write it up again. The gist of it was that Box's suspicions were on yoshinite, and really the only person who truly voted (lynch-wise anyway) for Box was yoshinite. AG did, but it was more of a prod, and he shortly took the vote off. Yoshinite's vote did not have much reasoning and was mostly a bandwagon because he was afraid of bandwagoning. for now,
FoS yoshinite
which was one of the first suspicions on yoshinite (and is still standing), and this from post 165:
Blackhawk11 said:
yoshinite: I'm a bit suspicious of him. We now have two conflicting characterizations of celever's rule-readingness (the other by eagle), so I'm not sure if that's really a valid read by either of them. There isn't too much to go on so yeah it'd be good if he said something.
I guess I'll comment on the one post that he's made since the last time I posted and give a bit more of an in depth read of him.

He hasn't given much reason to his votes, he hasn't posted very often, his latest post is similar to all the rest, he makes a lot of votes compared to how little he posts. All of this makes him seem scummy, and I await his reads that he plans to post later.

Also I'd like to add that my mom has fallen rather ill and I've been given the task of grading all her papers (she's a teacher), so that's why it has taken me like 2.5 hours to write this and it also means that I won't be posting as much for at least the rest of the night, maybe tomorrow. I'll try to do the best I can though.

k let's go
AG: He seems to be supporting the town, getting more people to post, and genuinely trying to find mafia. He is an experience player, and I believe he wants the town to win. Almost Definite town
Blackhawk11: Eh, he seems like he's trying to help the town, he really wants people to post. I'm gonna go ahead and assume that's because he wants info to ling people, but I don't really know. Probably Town
CB Terrakion: He seems to just be lurking a lot, and his posts to make any sense to me. It's hard to read people when they've made like 3 posts... Maybe Mafia
Cereza: For some reason, Cereza has seemed like one of the most suspicious people here. She barely posts, and doesn't seem to openly targer people. She seems like she could be a mafia trying to blend in and not be noticed. Maybe Mafia
Celever: Celever is really hard to read for me. He seems so (no offense) innocently noobish! But this could all be a c(e)lever ploy because he is mafia. I don't know
Eagle4: He seems pretty genuine. (See AG) but he seems a little more suspicious due to not posting a lot. Probably Town
Fire Blast: Fire Blast also seems like he is trying to help the town by doing several "analysises" of what was going on, andhis posts are full of quotes. Probably Town
Gronkosaurus Rex: The more I think about it, the more I think Gronko isn't actually mafia. He makes meh posts, and doesn't seem like he's trying to blend in, but rather stick out. Maybe Town
LightWolf: LightWolf has not posted a lot for being an experienced player, so not gonna give a read. Also he was the first one that tried to lynch me ;__;
Metal Sonic: CONFUSED
Obbmudd99: He seems like he's helping the town, and coaxing inactive mafia into posting and revealing all their secrets Probably Town
tas: I don't really know right now, might post about him later.
Woodchuck: He makes pretty valid posts, gathering information but he votes a lot. Maybe Town
Yoshinite: is awesome

After this I've decided to:
UnLynch Rex, Lynch Cereza
Shoot me.

Vote Count 1.8 (aka the "What's this? A SCRATCH?" vote count)

CB Terrakion (4): Aura Guardian, Celever, Eagle4, Yoshinite, Woodchuck, Blackhawk11, theangryscientist, Celever
yoshinite (3): Woodchuck, Metal Sonic, CB Terrakion
Gronkasaurus Rex (1): CB Terrakion, Celever, yoshinite
theangryscientist (1): Gronkasaurus Rex
Cereza (1): yoshinite
Aura Guardian (0): Gronkasaurus Rex

Not voting: Cereza, Fire Blast, LightWolf, Metal Sonic, Obbmud99

Majority is 8 votes.

FoS count:

CB Terrakion (4): Celever, Yoshinite, LightWolf, Woodchuck
Yoshinite (3): theangryscientist, blackhawk11, Aura Guardian
Blackhawk11 (2): Eagle4, CB Terrakion
Fire Blast (1): Aura Guardian
theangryscientist (1): Obbmud99
Metal Sonic (1): CB Terrakion
Gronkasaurus Rex (0): Aura Guardian
Celever (0):Aura Guardian

Not under suspicion (6): Aura Guardian, Cereza, Eagle4, Lightwolf, Obbmud99, Woodchuck

The next Deadline Review is at 8:00 AM on May 15th (9 hours away).

Deadline is currently set at 8:00 AM on May 17th (57 hours away).

More Cowbell has informed me that he will be pretty much unable to cohost for a bit because of his exams; continue sending him your game related PMs, because he will come back for updates every now and then, but for the most part I'll have the final say.

Because of some of the events of today (rule 1 violations, mass idling, unclear punishments), there will be new rules added, entering effect at the beginning of Night 1. These will be announced in the mod scene at the end of the day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)