Gen 4 RoA Mini-Tournament 12: Dragon DPP - X_____X

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Okay PO's currently lagging on the last turn but I lost because I'm a dumb who doesn't know how to dpp and throws away a won game.

Ah well gg wp tomahawk.

SOMALIA and I were supposed to play on Wednesday, but the match didn't go down. I contacted him again on Friday saying I'd try to hang around the forums as much as I can. I pretty much have: I've checked back in every few hours or so on the times I'd assume he would be awake (5 hour difference between us). I haven't heard anything since.

Coin flipping to the next round, flips in hide tags:
<&Jellicent> don't mind me, gotta do some quick flips for a tourney and pluff isn't in #ruinsofalph ... heads dice, tails colossus
<&Jellicent> !flip
<Jirachi> Flipped a coin, got heads.
<&Jellicent> heads jackiechun, tails somalia
<&Jellicent> !flip
<Jirachi> Flipped a coin, got tails.
<&Jellicent> heads lizardman, tails xyldaz
<&Jellicent> !flip
<Jirachi> Flipped a coin, got heads.
<&Jellicent> heads hsa <3, tails fatty
<&Jellicent> !flip
<&Jellicent> heads moxieinfinite, tails colchonero
<&Jellicent> !flip
<&Jellicent> heads ist, tails fakes
<&Jellicent> !flip
<&Jellicent> k, done, sorry bout that
Sorry if you lost the flip, but half the battles weren't done and I had to move this along.

Round 2 pairings:
Fried Rhys vs MoxieInfinite
davidness vs Fakes
DracoMalfoy vs LizardMan
SOMALIA vs BKC
Dice vs fatty
Deluks917 vs Tomahawk9

Best of luck everyone, have fun, and please try to get your battles done quickly this time :3

Last edited:
Giving the win to DracoMalfoy. Been extremely busy with work, helping irl people out, and having a social life. It wouldn't be fair for me to keep him waiting considering I didn't even build a team yet. Gl in the rest of the tournament! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)