Gen 1 RoA Mini-Tournament 15: Psyches Out RBY - Won by Isa

In

This meta gun b brokn
I'd think it'd actually be the opposite. Starmie is one of the big centralising forces in OU, there are a zillion things that don't work because "Starmie switches in, you lose all momentum instantly" and/or "you burned Starmie, enjoy getting swept".

Not sure if I'll play in this one. When do the signups close?

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
My intention was indeed to count if and only if you need me to make the cutoff.

Two
more should sign up IMO. :o

Last edited:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Last night I actually kinda decided I wanted to play after all because Twisted Kneebar in the other thread and random thoughts while working my shitty, mindless job encouraged me to smash some bitches.

But being the spectator as originally intended is cool too. Win-win for me.

Last night I actually kinda decided I wanted to play after all because Twisted Kneebar in the other thread and random thoughts while working my shitty, mindless job encouraged me to smash some bitches.

But being the spectator as originally intended is cool too. Win-win for me.
I'll let you be a sub if someone drops out, then. If nothing else, you can probably find peeps that would like to test out their teams :3

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
no wonder you won, not a single mon of Plasmanta except Golem had a maxed attack stat

The foe's Tauros used Body Slam!
Lapras lost 88 HP! (19% of its health)

Tauros Body Slam vs. Lapras: 107-126 (23.1 - 27.2%) -- 58.5% chance to 4HKO

wp

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You don't have to replay it, pretty sure the tournament guidelines say that every player is responsible for his team etc. I am more amazed by the fact that none of you noticed during the battle. Replaying is fair and all, but everyone is responsible for his own teams, so it's basically up to you if you replay this.

Plasmanta

Banned deucer.
for reference, this server has a working psycheless rby format and rby channel, link is here
note it is a showdown server, so this may be useless to some players

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
yep, showdown still has worthless mechanics for RBY, so dont play there, aka its worthless to anyone trying to become better than a scrub
lightscreen/reflect is literally massively broken

stick with PO if you wanna play RBY

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
If nothing else, you can probably find peeps that would like to test out their teams :3
Yeah, I'm going to bother making a team for a tourney I'm not playing in. ahahahaha

I think you underestimate how fucking lazy I am.

yep, showdown still has worthless mechanics for RBY, so dont play there, aka its worthless to anyone trying to become better than a scrub
lightscreen/reflect is literally massively broken

stick with PO if you wanna play RBY
shouldn't be using those moves anyway tbh seismic toss > reflect

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)