1. The moderators of this forum are Jellicent and Lutra.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Gen 3 RoA Mini-Tournament 23: ADV BL - X___X

Discussion in 'Ruins of Alph' started by Jellicent, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Jellicent

Jellicent
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Ruiner of Alph

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  2. PD

PD

3. pinktidal

pinktidal

Aye Jellicent I contacted my opp and never got a reply. To late to take back the coin toss? I posted "contacted" a lil bit ago so i was js.
  4. Jake Moran

Jake Moran

5. PD

PD

drud told me to take win on smogtours ..
  6. Jellicent

Jellicent
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Ruiner of Alph

saw your post but couldn't reply at the time and forgot to later, pink. sorry 'bout that, but yeah, i'll move you in to face PD~
    pinktidal and PD like this.
  7. Jellicent

Jellicent
    Ruiner of Alph

Deadline was last night, but 3/4 battles aren't done. pinktidal and PD got paired late, so not really a problem there. Winterains Khaytra k3nan SOMALIA sup dudes?

Edit: Winterains hasn't been on Smogon for the entirety of this round, so I'm giving Khaytra the activity just off of that.
  8. Jake Moran

Jake Moran

How long until r2 matches need to be done? with the extensions?
  9. SOMALIA

SOMALIA

Will be free almost all day today so will be waiting for opp i vmd him now my bad mang
  10. pinktidal

pinktidal

Won vs PD in a gg. (replays are still down atm)
  11. Jellicent

Jellicent
    Ruiner of Alph

k3nan and SOMALIA, just get it done asap (like, today) so I don't have to flip / activity call this.

Khaytra vs pinktidal
    (k3nan vs SOMALIA) vs Jake Moran

Don't forget to save your replays. Best of luck, everyone! Deadline's Thursday, September 28th at 11:59 PM EDT.
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  12. Jake Moran

Jake Moran

If K3nan and Somalia don't play do I get a bye to the semi's?
  13. SOMALIA

SOMALIA

I pmd him, he turns up randomly on s tours when I am about to go and says play....I have also been on s tours today and yesterday
  14. k3nan

k3nan

you did say "can we play today" without specifying any time. so i came on stours when i saw your vm and then i challenged you through 10 minutes, no answer.
    i am on pretty often in main server, thats not difficult to find me. can we play today in the afternoon gmt+2 then ? ill be on in roa channel.
  15. pinktidal

pinktidal

contacted
    ps rip tour
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    Jake Moran likes this.
  16. Jellicent

Jellicent
    Ruiner of Alph

this kinda just... died out, yeah. i didn't bother with a new one this month, figured a month or two break might help bring back the enthusiasm. this tour's easy enough to keep playing without a specific ladder if you guys are still looking to finish it, though. if no game's have been played by the end of the weekend, though, i'm just gonna lock it :/
  17. pinktidal

pinktidal

wish it couldve lasted longer. adv bl is too underrated.
    Jake Moran likes this.
  18. k3nan

k3nan

Somalia gave me the win
    pinktidal likes this.
  19. Jake Moran

Jake Moran

20. Jellicent

Jellicent
    Ruiner of Alph

yeah, i'm just 86ing this one...

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)