Gen 3 RoA Mini-Tournaments 2 - Congratulations undisputed!

Pocket vs JabbaTheGriffin
M Dragon vs Conflict

I'd hate to have to coin flip for Round 2, so let's get these! Otherwise, I'll be coin flipping tomorrow >.>

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Jabba and I contacted each other; if we don't manage to get this done, give Jabba the win, since he was more responsive to VMs :o

M Dragon won the coin flip. Semi-finals pairings:

Floppy vs undisputed
McMeghan vs M Dragon
JabbaTheGriffin vs Eo Ut Mortus

Good luck, have fun, let's do this ^.^

Wooops, sorry; for some reason I thought that was last round X__X

Corrected. Jabba and Eo are playing against each other instead (just flip-flopped the names) ^.^

I just noticed your post, M Dragon. Okay, so, we're down to three finalists, so this will be a sort of free-for-all.

undisputed vs M Dragon vs JabbaTheGriffin

Basically, each of you battle must one another. Whoever goes 2-0 wins. If this somehow ends up with all three of you at 1-1, we'll just give it another go. Best of luck to all three of you, and save your logs.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Im going on vacation, so I dont think I will be able to play, unless you want to wait 2 weeks

Unfortunately, 2 weeks is a bit too long of a wait for a mini-tourney (that's longer than the entire first tourney >.>), so I'm gonna have to cut you out. Great showing though, M Dragon, and enjoy your vacation ^.^

The finals are now undisputed vs JabbaTheGriffin

Good luck, you two :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)