Gen 1 RoA Mini-Tournaments 3 - Congratulations Kennen!

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Despite Tyranitarphantom having been online, he's not responded to my VM, and I wanted to catch him last night playing his RU Open match against Omicron and ensnare him into playing, but that didn't happen either.

Kennen

dont you worry child
I never I never seen dre89 online. I'm available most of the day, in the morning i must go to school, and he's online in this time.

Activity.

You're both currently online right now. Any chance for an immediate battle?

I'd hate to coinflip someone into the finals, but I will if it comes down to it ;-;

Kennen

dont you worry child
I'm online, but he's not, I'm here and he don't talk me or any, I trying to play in this moment, but i must go to school tomorrow and now is 10:03 in my city, i think i can stay here for 20 minutes or less.

Gonna keep this extended for now. VM me any updates on whether or not you can make that, Kennen. If not, and if you guys can't battle anytime tomorrow, I'm gonna have to coin flip :/ Keep me posted, though ;)

Turns out I can't do that time, I have to go to work after that, and I think he's at school after that. Unfortunately I think you'll have to flip for it.

Kennen

dont you worry child
I'm online now, in my city are 3:46 p.m. I'm avaliable all the day, i'll try to battle with Dre.

Kennen

dont you worry child
Well, he VMed me hours ago, i think maybe he comes to battle or anything.

Jellicent, do what you want, both were active, but we can't battle for schedules problems.

w/e GL in the coinflip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)