Gen 3 RoA Mini-Tournaments 7 - ADV UU: Congrats MarceloDK!

Lavos

Banned deucer.
ginku outplayed me for a while, i managed to set up a winning situation and then damage rolls happened, gg

Seeing as the Round 1 deadline of Jan 12th, 2013, 11:50:45 AM has technically been reached, I'd like to make an activity post. I contacted AkHol1c the day the round was posted, after which, despite being online multiple times, he never replied to my message until after I went offline yesterday evening, when he asked if I could play then. This morning, about an hour before the deadline, I found him on the Pokemon Online server and asked him to play, to which he replied that he was in a tour. Despite my asking him when he would be ready to play, he has not replied since. If we are not able to have an extension, I believe I deserve the activity win.

Edit: AkHol1c has apparently lost his ADV UU team and thus has given me the win via PM. Profuse apologies for the hard words.

Flipping to Round 2.
<&Jellicent> heads = windsong, tails = .robert
<&Jellicent> !flip
<@Jirachi> Flipped a coin, got tails.
<&Jellicent> heads xx coren37, tails kennen
<&Jellicent> !flip
<@Jirachi> Flipped a coin, got heads.

New pairings:

Awoken vs MarceloDK
Dekzeh vs Sir
Ginku vs .Robert
Xx Coren37 vs BKC

Good luck, have fun~

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Sir was about to get properly 6-0'd, then I made the mistake of using Double-Edge instead of a different move, so one of my loved pokémon died to recoil and it was only a 5-0.

GG.

Flipping the last match:
<&Jellicent> heads awoken, tails marcelodk
<&Jellicent> !flip
<@Jirachi> Flipped a coin, got heads.

BKC vs Awoken
Dekzeh vs .Robert

Good luck, have fun, and let's get it ^.^

About the coin flip... I haven't really been active a whole lot the past week, and due to our time zone differences MarceloDK and I were never on at the same time. This is largely my fault, as I've been quite busy irl, so I really feel that MarceloDK should advance over me if he so chooses.
Sorry about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)