Gen 1 RoA Mini-Tourney 6: Abnormal RBY - Congratulations Crystal_!

My bad, looks like the last match-up got cut off when I posted. Looks like you're up against Triangles (since he was also missing from that list). Sorry for any confusion~

Lavos

Banned deucer.
won vs raseri in a surprisingly luck free game, gg

edit: i reviewed the log and neither of us got a single crit, this is still rby i'm playing right?

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I didn't expect such a quick reply. Anyway, long story short I'm jobless and signed up for temp work, worked from like 2-8pm today. Hopefully we can catch each other before tomorrow evening, I should be completely available until then.

Otherwise eh, it's on me I guess. *shrug*

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Lose [pokemon] speed tie and get OHKOed. Miss Sleep Powder and switch into a game-ending freeze. >:(

Such is pokemon sometimes.

Deluks917

Ride on Shooting Star
There was signifigant hax on both sides but whatevs.

anyway I wonder what % of teams will run alakazam.

I beat Hipmonlee with some luck. We had to do a second battle because in the first one we could just switch and switch and nobody could win. The second battle was a vgg with some good plays from both sides. I won it but it was really close. GGs.

Kennen and I were PMing to set a time and I suggested a time a couple of days ago but he hasn't responded. I went on at the time I proposed just in case but he didn't come on.

Coincidentally, I was eliminated from the OU tournament because Kennen and I couldn't arrange a time and I lost on a coin flip.

I'm afraid you just lost another coinflip, mate :/

Also, Omanyte hasn't been on since the round started, so I'm giving M Dragon the activity win. Round 2 pairings!

Heist vs Crystal_
Jorgen vs Deluks917
Golden Gyarados vs M Dragon
Lavos Spawn vs Kennen

Good luck, have fun, lgi!

I'm afraid you just lost another coinflip, mate :/
Sorry to be a pain but I don't see how that's fair this time around. He was the one who didn't respond to my last PM, and he didn't turn up to the (sort of) scheduled appointment.

I don't see how it's fair that I got cut by a coinflip when I was the active one with the availability. It doesn't seem fair that I'm getting punished for my opponent's lack of activity, especially considering that you just gave someone else an automatic win based on activity.

The only VMs between you guys admit time zone issues on both sides and the need to coin flip. I can't see your PMs, so I'm going by those established difficulties, the fact that both of you were online, and that no battle occurred: a coin flip seems fair in that case.

Omanyte hadn't even been online since the round started, making an activity call much easier (I usually stick to coin flips for mini-tourneys, but considering he wasn't on at all, it was much more intuitive to make an activity call).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)