All Gens RoA Olympics 2: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have contacted 'my thunder' last week and their captain yesterday trying to schedule a time, but still no response; the issue is that I would be really busy this weekend and I cant play after 11/16.

Calling activity on Heliodor (ORAS DOU match). I waited him for 6hours the first time we scheduled, and when he tried to reschedule, I have been waiting for 40 mins (and I texted him 1h earlier). I can't play until next weekend.

Proof:
https://media.discordapp.net/attach...shot_20171112-184142.png?width=380&height=676

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...shot_20171118-153227.png?width=380&height=676
Helllo? You missed the first scheduled time, i was online at the time on main and stours for 2 hour-ish but you didnt appear (1st scheduled time is sat 9am ur time) so your 1st screenshot wasnt relevant at all.

'want to play at 11:30 my time on saturday?'
It's 11:30 rn, so I guess calling activity as GenOne can't play oo

TeZy

Ni sé no séééééé
Helllo? You missed the first scheduled time, i was online at the time on main and stours for 2 hour-ish but you didnt appear (1st scheduled time is sat 9am ur time) so your 1st screenshot wasnt relevant at all.
I texted you at 6am that I wouldn't be able to play until 12:00, it's in your profile

Googly

Arcadia
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Tom missed the scheduled time. I waited an hour for him and he didn't show. He can only play during my morning and this was the last morning I had free before the deadline. Calling activity.

Won 2-0 ggs.

Last edited:

ckw

Tired
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sapientia didn't reply to my VM which I posted the day our pairing was confirmed. Got nl response yet. A few days ago I hit him up non discord, no response from there either. Calling activity

Breezy

formerly Quaze
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hello
For many reasons I haven't had any access to internet since wednesday and won't have any till tuesday, so I'm asking for an extension.
I still have to play bw uu vs somalia but i dunno his timezone yet.
SOMALIA wanna do this on tuesday at 7pm gmt+1like we scheduled last week? Otherways im available on tuesday from 6to9pm, wednesday from 8to10pm, thursday from9to10pm and then again on friday anytime after 6pm, just not too late.

Sorey for the inconvenience but im moving house
Lutra The Idiot Ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)