Rock, Paper, Scissors, INFINITY! - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the second round of the most insane game to be ever made-up by a french-canadian. If you somehow forgot the rules in between the two rounds...

This tournament is forum-based. Weapons should be pmed to me with the title "Round 1 - Vs. [user]" (obviously you type in the user you are competing against). It's really no big deal if you forget about that, but it just makes things easier for me. After the deadline, all the weapons will be posted and they will be awaiting judging.

Here be the pairings.

ROUND 2 MATCHES

Hipmonlee vs. WER
matamato vs. GTS
CaptKirby vs. Batpig
zerowing vs. jackal

---

The deadline is in 48 hours (ie. tuesday 4th November)
Have fun and duke it out.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i'm just posting to say how disappointed i am in the judges how a trenchantly lurid lucid translucent tl;dr heart could beat the girth of gary oak

I hear you SD.

Hipmonlee vs. WER - Hopminlee is gonna beat wer like a foster child
matamato vs. GTS - GTS is wittier, hands down
CaptKirby vs. Batpig -CK is one of my favorites, gotta go with him
zerowing vs. jackal - Backin up my boy once again!!

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
Well, I've already beaten my personal Smogon tournament record by making it to the second round, so I'm happy no matter what the result is.

That being said, Hip, you'd better watch out. My business is kicking asses.

And business is booming.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
i'm just posting to say how disappointed i am in the judges how a trenchantly lurid lucid translucent tl;dr heart could beat the girth of gary oak
Same. After all you CANNOT ignore his girth. Anyway predictions:

Hipmonlee vs. WER
matamato vs. GTS
CaptKirby vs. Batpig - Match of the round, CK will pull something out of his ass though.
zerowing vs. jackal

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hipmonlee vs. WER
matamato vs. GTS
CaptKirby vs. Batpig
zerowing vs. jackal

I have seen a power words cannot describe..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)