Rock, Paper, Scissors, INFINITY! - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa there! Sorry for the delay everyone. You can blame it on the most inconspicuously fact of me being a coober.

This tournament is forum-based. Weapons should be pmed to me with the title "Semi-Finals - Vs. [user]" (obviously you type in the user you are competing against). It's really no big deal if you forget about that, but it just makes things easier for me. After the deadline, all the weapons will be posted and they will be awaiting judging.

Here are pairings for all!!!

ROUND 3 MATCHES

Hipmonlee vs. zerowing
matamato vs. CaptKirby

---

The deadline is in 48 hours (ie. tuesday 18th November)
Have fun and duke it out.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
fucking hip using all these dodgy buildings/infrastructure to win.

somebody pick a giant tunnelling mole to destroy his buildings :).

anyway i predict a Hip/CaptKirby final, with CaptKirby taking it in an upset final.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
matamato revealed his weapon as an iron boot! :O quick CK metagame against him and make me look smart :)

alsoo hip it was technically part of a secret research facility soo it was a building :P

Geapon Wet!

In the near future a homeless man is brutally murdered and subsequently reborn as a super-human cyborg, he stumbles into battle like a drunken fool, do not underestimate this facade, for under his trash can armor, HOBOCOP is a ruthless vigilante armed with the latest in hobo technology.

vs.

A small, bright orange triangular flag, hanging from a fiberglass pole attached to the rear wheel of a bicycle. Not only is it safe, but it's cool too.

--

Michael Jackson (when he was black), Flavor Flav (when he was sane), and David "The Hoff" Hasslehoff (when he was stunningly handsome) collaborating together on a secret Pop CD.

vs.

The Metric System

--

Get ready to RUMBLE

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
David "The Hoff" Hasslehoff (when he was stunningly handsome)

it doesnt say editted by dak???

also guessing who submitted and who will win:

hobocop (zerowing) vs flag (hip)
pop cd (aamto) vs metric system (ck)

yea!

HOBOCOP
vs.

A small, bright orange triangular flag, hanging from a fiberglass pole attached to the rear wheel of a bicycle.

The evil Portuguese crime lord Doomsday pretended to be a child. He had everyone fooled. He used to ride around on his bicycle all day. It had a small, bright orange triangular flag, hanging from a fibreglass pole attached to the rear wheel of his bicycle. But this pole was no ordinary pole. It was the most masterful assassination tool. It had one end so sharp that it could pierce a pinhole, and it was covered in the moste potente poison ever.

Doomsday had a childhood grudge against hobos one of them had stolen his candy when he was a toddler. Since then Doomsday had been massacring hobos. This had led to a sudden fall the hobo population of Portugal. But one hobo, Misty, stood up to this tyrant. Doomsday showed no mercy and killed him with a swift jab from his flagpole.

The hobos decided it was time to unite. They used the pinnacle of hobo technology to bring back Misty to life. He was now rechristened Hobocop, a cyborg, with a body made of used beer bottle caps, alcohol breath, infinite capacity to hold small change and broken beer bottle nunchaku that could be stowed away in his butt. He was ready to take on doomsday.
Hobocop used an old hobo as bait to get Doomsday to appear. With a swift strike from his nunchaku, Misty defeated Doomsday and saved us all from his tyranny.

Winner: Hobocop

--

Michael Jackson (when he was black), Flavor Flav (when he was sane), and David "The Hoff" Hasslehoff (when he was stunningly handsome) collaborating together on a secret Pop CD.

vs.

The Metric System

Pop music was doing well. Steelicks was a rather large fan of pop music. A recent album, a collaboration between black MJ, sane Flavor Flav, and the ultra-handsome David Hasslehoff was Steelicks’ latest pop music purchase. He loved that album. He had both the 12” vinyl record as the 4.7” CD. Now Steelicks did not understand inches for he was secretly European. He only used the metric system. The sizes of these discs thus caused his a great deal of confusion and he ended up breaking them both by putting the CD in his record player while putting the vinyl record into his CD Drive. He ended up break both of them. The Hoff was totally pissed. So he came and broke steelicks (yes, he is one of the few men capable of doing that).

Winner: MJ, Flavor Flav and The Hoff

In the near future a homeless man is brutally murdered and subsequently reborn as a super-human cyborg, he stumbles into battle like a drunken fool, do not underestimate this facade, for under his trash can armor, HOBOCOP is a ruthless vigilante armed with the latest in hobo technology.

vs.

A small, bright orange triangular flag, hanging from a fiberglass pole attached to the rear wheel of a bicycle. Not only is it safe, but it's cool too.

He was once a normal man... a man who lost his way. After losing his job, home and wife this man began to live on the streets, he became a hobo. He was just like any other hobo, he wore a long green tramp-coat and kept all his belongings in a stolen shopping trolley. This man was leading a pretty standard hobo life, until one day he was attacked by some guys who had houses - fucking non-hobos. The non-hobos beat the hobo to death... but he didn't die. He was later reborn as HOBOCOP - DEFENDER OF THE HOMELESS.

HOBOCOP was on his daily patrol of arresting non-hoboes when he noticed a young girl riding her bicycle, an orange flag waving high in the air, looking extremely cool and keeping her extremely safe. This girl infuriated HOBOCOP, she made him remember his old bicycle, his old orange flag. The orange even reminded him of the ginger hair of the Irishmen who killed him..... HOBOCOP couldn't let her live.

HOBOCOP drew his greatest weapon, a putter he stole from the local driving range. He charged the girl, banging on his bin armour, making a very loud noise. HOBOCOP prepared to strike the girl down with his putter, but the noise had warned her. She turned around quickly and the sight of the bearded, metallic, crazy-eyed HOBOCOP scared the hell out of her, causing her to fall off her bike into the road.

Just as the girl fell a car was fast approaching. The car was about to hit the girl, but luckily the driver noticed the small, bright orange triangular flag. This warned him, and he swerved away at the last minute and he crashed straight into... HOBOCOP. HOBOCOP's trash can armour could not withstand blows from a car, and he was crushed under its might. HOBOCOP's honourable crime-fighting career ended that day, as he died for a second time.

Winner: A small, bright orange triangular flag, hanging from a fiberglass pole attached to the rear wheel of a bicycle. Not only is it safe, but it's cool too.

~~~~~~~~~~

vs.

The Metric System

M.J., Flavour Flav and The Hoff were sitting in the recording studio, working on the first song of their new CD, "I Ain't Scared Billie Jean, Get In My Car" It was all going good, this was bound to be a number one hit. Anyway M.J. was doing the moonwalk and the Hoff bet him, "Hey M.J. i bet you cant moonwalk for 3 and half metres straight"

"You betcha I can" replied M.J. and he began to moonwalk. After three and half metres he grinned paedophilicly at The Hoff, proud of of his victory.

"Well, I bet you cant tell me the current temperature... in Celsius"

"BOOM"

The great neglect of the Imperial System had exploded the head of Flavour Flav. He just could not cope with The Metric System. Metres was already bad enough, but Celsius took it to far. Flav is used to Fahrenheit damnit.

With the death of Flavour Flav the secret pop CD was cancelled, and the Metric System then took over the USA, one square kilometre at a time.

Winner: The Metric System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)