Other ROCK PAPER SCISSORS INFINITY

RODAN

Banned deucer.
alright the gist of this game is - 2 people submit anything they can think of to me. and we get judges to decide which should win et cetera

there will be only 8 people allowed in at my discretion

also i will be entering myself, i promise not to cheat :)

also you can either sign up to judge or enter

entrants:
RODAN

Judges:
Alchemator

RODAN

Banned deucer.
also allow me to clarify

say user 1 submits: a rotten tomato that has gone sentient. and user 2 submits a boat with man legs, the judge will write a tale deciding on which of these two would win, therefore moving forwards in the tournament

RODAN

Banned deucer.
alright we have enough entries!

judges are: alch/birkal/poppy/v/biggie/xenu

entrants are: rodan/kittenmay/aska/ibo/solace/dle/walrein/zorbees

r1 bracket will be up asap

sorry for all who didnt make it in!

R1

kittenmay vs ibojangles
walrein vs daletterel
zorbees vs askaninjask
RODAN vs Solace

everyone pm me your submissions

deadline for submissions is 24 hours

subs are: vonfiedler, aura_guardian, triangles

also you can pm me your submission on irc im going to make a pastebin anyway etcetera

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
the apartment im in in croatia actually has wifi so i will haclve limited internet access, but enough to rpsi! so free to sub

ps im better than rodan at rpsi

RODAN

Banned deucer.
a sentinent tiger with shark teeth and giant raptor wings VS A spambot who has successfully convinced Birkal that it is a new user in need of help.

-

morgan freeman armed with a toaster that shoots laser beams VS Earthworm's massive pecs

-

a tyrannosaurus rex with long arms carrying a shotgun VS an extremely attractive girl who can't remember whether she's 17 or 18

-

the unshaven leg of a sickly european lady VS an army of rampaging RODANs

-

BONUS: a bran muffin encased in a block of ice VS a largely ignored legal drinking age

Damnit RODAN add me to the post so people don't think im just randomly judging for no reason

a sentinent tiger with shark teeth and giant raptor wings VS A spambot who has successfully convinced Birkal that it is a new user in need of help.

The sentinent tiger, while sentinent is very likely to not be very smart. My guess is that he would be about as smart as Walrein.

But this is an epic battle to the death, not a mafia game. The spambot has somehow convinced Birkal to fight for it, and the battle is on.

The Tiger flies in the air and does an aerial dive towards birkal with it's tiger claws and shark teeth bared with ferocity. What will this friendly moderator do ? Find out in my next post after i find out what sort of weapons/fighting abilities birkal has.

undecided, for now

a tyrannosaurus rex with long arms carrying a shotgun VS an extremely attractive girl who can't remember whether she's 17 or 18

The tyrannosaurus rex may have long arms and a shotgun, but the t-rex was so stupid and small brained it had no idea how to use the shotgun so it threw it aside. The t-rex has also evolved to have good balance with it's tail. All the extra weight in the front has caused the t-rex to be unable to run so it literally is a giant sitting duck. The questionably aged girl runs in terror and the t-rex tries to run after her but it falls over. She manages to find a long stick and as the t-rex tries to get up using it's large yet not very effective arms, she sharpens it into a point. She comes back to the stuggling t-rex and somehow manages to kill the behemoth by stabbing it in the eye. Unfortunately, t-rex was horribly disabled by it's long arms that a very stupid girl could kill it.

an extremely attractive girl who can't remember whether she's 17 or 18

More to come later

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)