1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Rock! Paper... Scissors?

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Swaggersaurus, Oct 19, 2008.

1. alive

alive
    is a Past WCoP Winner

#space was pretty boring but i saw gorm so i decided to stay, it got better.
  2. Vineon

Vineon Fleurdelysé
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

oh come on with air eroding rocks over time, thats just lame.

and my important papers don't like water! I would say water wins everytime!

way too farfetched

and I thought paper beating rock was stupid.
  3. Darth Meanie

Darth Meanie

This is an awesome thread.

Now to destroy my friends and family with my undeniable skill.
  4. Itchni

Itchni

5. gorm

gorm
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

you can tell the good users (alive) from the bad users (shiv) itt really easily for some reason

im just gettin a spidey sense XD
  6. Not Scicky

Not Scicky

Is it wrong I actually like this idea (doh)
  7. Stallion

Stallion Killing is my business, and business is good!
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

heh i enjoyed this thread :)
  8. dak

dak

9. CaptKirby

CaptKirby

hahahahaha Dak I am laughing so hard (at work nonetheless)

So that was how the Nazis propaganda campaign worked so successfully...
  10. havoc

havoc pottlepalooza
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

rpsi sample

<Aeolus> ok, round one
    <Aeolus> Justin vs goof
    <Aeolus> couterdown
    <Aeolus> 3
    <Aeolus> 2
    <Aeolus> 1
    <Aeolus> GO
    <khoa> Vineon fleshlight
    <Justin8649> scissors made of paper...

<meddle> lol
    <cloud> ok
    <Steelicks> lol
    <cloud> that was so dumb
    <SirChris> the scissors made of paper get bicurious and are forever emtombed into the fleshlight. winner: fleshlight
    <Aeolus> The scissors made of paper were clearly overwhelmed by the fleshlight. winner: fleshlight
    <havoc> khoa cannot operate the vineon fleshlight; unfortunately for him, the directions are in french. the scissors made of paper then proceed to cut....the cord (HEh) of the fleshlight. winner: scissors made of paper

<Aeolus> 3
    <Anduril> oh fine
    <Aeolus> 2
    <Aeolus> 1
    <Aeolus> GO
    <Anduril> UFO
    <rikku> glass of wine
    <Aeolus> Despite the immensity of the UFO...the extraterrestrials were discombobulated by the glass of wine...and crashed. Glass of wine wins
    <SirChris> The Glass of wine spills itself onto the outside of the UFO, but to no avail as the force field blocks the attack. The wine, sucked in by the gravity of the earth, falls untasted onto the dusty ground.

<Aeolus> uh, oh...up to havoc
    <Anduril> ohnoes
    <Justin8649> oh i see
    <cloud> im playing
    <meddle> this would be cool with a bot :)
    <Steelicks> ill script one
    <Steelicks> [on command="justin is ghey'} stelicks win!s!
    <cloud> lol
    <Justin8649> <havoc> so yeah the ufo shot a lazar beam at steelix and he fell on the winge and it broke lol steelix also broke thats the good news i think
    <Justin8649> havoc cant chat so he PMd me the result
    <Steelicks> i believe that is a fake log.
    <havoc> the ufo, curious as to human culture, abducts the glass of wine. the aliens on board inspect it, and drink. as they get drunk, they try to attract natalie who is already facing an anal probe. to make it less painful however, the aliens in their drunken stupor disguise themselves as a boy band called LFO and take the world by storm. winner: UFO

<Aeolus> steelix vs. meddle
    <havoc> a minute
    <cloud> can iplay
    <Aeolus> 3
    <Aeolus> 2
    <Aeolus> 1
    <Aeolus> GO
    <Steelicks> It's a doppelganger!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <meddle> platypus meatballs

<Steelicks> please judges
    <Steelicks> i want to win
    <Aeolus> haha
    <Aeolus> Although the meatballs of the monotreme variety are quite delectable...they were simply demolished by the fat that is embodied in the doppelganger. Steelix wins!
    <SirChris> The Doppelganger eats the Platypub Meatballs. Once inside the stomach of it they release deadly Platypus like toxins and kill the Doppelganger. Winner: Meatballs
    <havoc> a classic matchup of an imaginary word and an imaginary animal. doppelganger takes a platypus meatball and eats it, only to get severe heartburn and have to go to bed early. the platypus survives with one testicle and is now the actor known as Tom Green
    <havoc> winner: platypus meatball

<Aeolus> ok, last match of Round One: clod vs. havoc SUBSTITUTE JUDGE: Justin8649
    <Steelicks> what utkf
    <Aeolus> 3
    <Aeolus> 2
    <Aeolus> 1
    <Aeolus> GO
    <cloud> a large sword, previously wielded by ls at otakucon '05
    <havoc> a cross between a hawk and a bumblebee: THE BUMBLEHAWK

<Steelicks> lol
    <meddle> lol
    <Aeolus> lol
    <SirChris> The Bumblehawk goes in for a swift kill. However, the sword, powered by the will of its owner (some guy who has a ten-ten blow up doll or whatever) slashes forward just as the bumblehawk goes for the kill. The Bumblehawk is sliced in half. Winner: Sword
    <Aeolus> The flimsy sword of ls was simply overwhelmed by the varied attacks of the bumblehawk...however, upon contact...the hawk was infected with a level of nerdiness hitherto unimagined. It fell over and began playing pokemon. Winner: Sword
    <Justin8649> the bumblehawk is going on a nice stroll in the clouds one day and then all of a sudden he sees the otaku, ls, playing with a plastic sword. the bumblehawk laughs and soars down at super duper speed, basically as fast as steelicks free falling. that is fast because steelicks is really fat. so then the bumblehawk crashes in to ls and the sword is engulfed by the otakus', ls's, butt. it is immediately destroyed by the intense heat of the otaku's gas. winner: bumblehawk
  11. Doomsday

Doomsday
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

you haven't played rpsi until you do it DOUBLE BATTLE STYLE

<Mekkah> players dak & doomsday vs gmax & thunda?
    <thunda> count down fuckers
    <Mekkah> alright
    <Mekkah> 5
    <Mekkah> 4
    <Mekkah> 3
    <Mekkah> 2
    <Mekkah> 1
    <Mekkah> GO
    <daquiri> loss of bowel control
    <Doomsday> Super Cannon-Ball, this cannon-ball was forged in Hell's fires and is very super. Its powers include being very damaging if thrown by a special device.

<thunda> SOUL EDGE WIELDED BY NIGHTMARE
    <Gmax> SOUL CALIBUR WIELDED BY SIEGFRIED

the judges think and...

<Raikage> Loss of Bowel Control EJECTS SUPER CANNON-BALL from dak and doomsday's arseholes, which then blasts SOUL EDGE/CALIBUR NIGHTMARE/SIEGFRIED into smithereens
    <Toothache> since both soul edges are just weakened versions and not the real thing, they are shattered by the super cannon-ball and slams into Nightmare, causing him to lose bowel control. Winner: dak and Doomsday
    <Raikage> WINNER: dak & doomsday
    <Mekkah> Well, loss of bowel control cannot throw a super cannon ball, while the swords are still being weilded...however, in disinterest of these lazy oponents, siegfried decides to kick the super cannon ball, making it very damaging! winner: dak and doomsday

<thunda> NO

or even

<Doomsday> mekkah and raikage versus gmax and ew
    <Doomsday> RPSI PLAYERS; prepare!
    <Doomsday> the countdown will begin in a few seconds.
    <Mekkah> PREPARED!
    <Doomsday> 5
    <Doomsday> 4
    <Doomsday> 3
    <Doomsday> 2
    <Doomsday> 1
    <Doomsday> GO
    <Earthworm> black
    <Raikage> BLUE RANGER PINK RANGER BLACK RANGER
    <Gmax> HOLE
    <Mekkah> other power rangers and MEGAZORD

while the judges type up, raikage and mekkah discuss their possiblities of winning:

<Mekkah> black hole is kinda strong
    <Raikage> the other power rangers
    <Raikage> they were all included

shattering conclusion

<thunda> Alright the black mans arsehole shits onto Megazord, but then the power rangers proceed to fuck the black man up for daring to do this shit. mekkah and raikage
    <Doomsday> Black, the Pearl Jam song, plays on the background. The Power rangers get inside their MEGAZORDS, but ultimately find their demise when they fall into a... HOLE?! winners: gmax and earthworm
    <Toothache> a black is just black, and a hole is just a hole. The power rangers and megazord can easily stomp on something black and holey. Winner: Raikage Mekkah

edit: just one more i swear (it's mekkah & dak versus raikage & doomsday)

<Gmax> 5
    <Gmax> 4
    <Gmax> 3
    <Gmax> 2
    <Gmax> 1
    <Gmax> RUMBLE
    <Mekkah> a ghettoblaster. and it's really loud. like, it breaks glass and stuff.
    <Doomsday> The darkest of nightmares, Glzolb'd, a master over people's wills and their bladder control. Can initiate fires, explosions, and nasty pee smell.
    <Raikage> +30 Ring of Jumping

<daquiri> a puppie's tongue

<Gmax> Nothing can get past a puppy's tongue, especially when dodind SONIC BLASTS.. WInners:Mekkah/Dak
    <Toothache> The darkest of nightmares cannot affect a ghetto blaster as it does not need to pee, even holding the +30 Ring of Jumping, it was disturbed as it landed on a puppy and its tongue went flying out, pinging off the ghetto blaster as it breaks a nearby window and knocks the Glzobl'd to the ground, in which turn it is affected by its own power and loses bladder control as it sets itself on fire. Winner: dak Mekkah
    <Gouki> i voted for dday and rai gouki is fucking lazy and he offered no explanation

one last wise quote about rps from: dak

<Mekkah> rps doesnt make a lotta sense to begin with
    <Mekkah> how does paper beat rock
    <dak> it wraps it
    <dak> look at rps
    <dak> er
    <dak> rby
    <dak> you always win if you wrap something
  12. norulz

norulz excellent

what's this e4 bullshit all of a sudden

me and serenity go way back even before you were swimming around your dad's ball sack
  13. X-Act

X-Act np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

I could make an OU list for this game if usage statistics are issued.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)