RockinX and OmegaDonut's Pokémon Privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
OmegaDonut, check my thread for this, please:

Mismagius [JPN] ♀

31\30\30\30\30\30, Timid (HP Fighting 70)
Egg moves: Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak
This was done as a BP for timetwister. He, RockinX, and I have the sole redistribution rights on this one.
Comes UT at L1.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
OmegaDonut, check my thread for this, please:

Mismagius [JPN] ♀

31\30\30\30\30\30, Timid (HP Fighting 70)
Egg moves: Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak
This was done as a BP for timetwister. He, RockinX, and I have the sole redistribution rights on this one.
Comes UT at L1.
I'd like the jolly Primeape.

Hey RockinX... I was wondering if we could trade now... and if you saw my post about the Rayquaza's NN

EDIT: oh... I just saw it... and yeah... if it wouldn't be too much trouble I would appreciate the NN... I can help you do that.....

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, can't trade right now. I also have to get your Rayquaza nicknamed. We'll trade tonight.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, didn't see anything. That OT name is also not very attractive...

eh, if people are going to base their trades off of my OT name, then they are taking this pokemon thing a little too seriously.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
That's not really the problem, but it's not going to be nice to see that name every time I check a poké's stats.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
eh, if people are going to base their trades off of my OT name, then they are taking this pokemon thing a little too seriously.
Well, they kind of care about this stuff at the official VGCs. Why would somebody want to risk being disqualified (and miss out on real prizes) by using your Pokemon?

Well, they kind of care about this stuff at the official VGCs. Why would somebody want to risk being disqualified (and miss out on real prizes) by using your Pokemon?
VGC Rule #453: You pokemon must not have the word 'poop' in the OT. Dang you're right.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, nothing. Let's see if the Tangela has good IVs.

CMT 4 OD´s TR Heatran

I´ve got a timid Lugia 30/15/30/31/31/31 with my OT(DaFlo),which isn´t in my thread yet.

Do you guys need anything EV trained? I don't have my own trade thread, but I am interested in this:

Rayquaza / OT: RokinX^_^ (HeartGold)
Jolly
31 / 30 / 25 / 26 / 26 / 31

I can EV train whatever you need, but I don't have much in terms of trade. So, if you need something EV'd in exchange for a copy of that Rayquaza, let me know. If not, thanks anyways.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
You need some references first. Post the links to any you have.

Well, I've actually done business with you before. I EV trained for you in exchange for an Adamant Scizor that one of you owned (I believe you actually confronted me on it for you having to look for resources, for which I apologize again).

Other than that, I've EV trained for mattj, which, again, you acknowledged the last time.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Well, I've actually done business with you before. I EV trained for you in exchange for an Adamant Scizor that one of you owned (I believe you actually confronted me on it for you having to look for resources, for which I apologize again).

Other than that, I've EV trained for mattj, which, again, you acknowledged the last time.
Oh, haha, woops... I totally forgot about that, sorry :$ I do have some pokés that you can EV train. I'll PM with the one you can do.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Sure.

Update!

Rayquaza

Naïve
31/31/31/30/31/31
Caught in a Fast Ball. I might be the first person to offer this.

Hey RockinX, could you please CMT for OD's Raikou? :) I know you mostly enjoy Nicknamed pokes, so if you want to skim through the thread quicker, just Ctrl+F "FRIDA (50666)" to find which ones I can nickname.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)