RockinX and OmegaDonut's Pokémon Privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
RockinX, is it possible to tutor that Emerald Chansey Mimic, or is it already pal parked?
If you can tutor it on, CMT for it, please.

RockinX, are you interested in a:
Shiny Umbreon- Careful Nature
IV's- 20/28/8/119/25/27
EV's: 252 HP, 92 Sp.Def, 164 Spd
Moveset: Toxic, Protect, Taunt, Wish
Level 44

for your Chansey with Aromatherapy and Seismic Toss?
Thanks ^^

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
RockinX, is it possible to tutor that Emerald Chansey Mimic, or is it already pal parked?
If you can tutor it on, CMT for it, please.
I can, but I don't want it adulterated by the Mimic glitch, sorry.
RockinX, are you interested in a:
Shiny Umbreon- Careful Nature
IV's- 20/28/8/119/25/27
EV's: 252 HP, 92 Sp.Def, 164 Spd
Moveset: Toxic, Protect, Taunt, Wish
Level 44

for your Chansey with Aromatherapy and Seismic Toss?
Thanks ^^
How about you just read the rules? I have like three Umbreons.

Don't offer stuff like this. I will always reject them because you haven't read the rules.

RockinX, check my thread for the Jolly version of this, please. I have some new additions.

Jirachi [JPN]

31\31\31\30\30\31 (HP Ground 70), Jolly\Timid\Adamant\Modest\Naive\Impish\Careful\Bo ld\Calm
Special move: Draco Meteor
HP Ground is pretty good at taking out some of Jirachi's counters, like Heatran and Magnezone. I wonder why it never made it into an analysis.
Comes UT at L5. It's the NZ Jirachi, so it has a Japanese name until I RNG up a game save that can rename it.
Semi-redistributable (you may trade to others, but they may not trade further). If you received this before the thread merge (when the rules were semi-redistibutable up to 4 times), you can now trade as many times as you want.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
RockinX, check my thread for the Jolly version of this, please. I have some new additions.

Jirachi [JPN]

31\31\31\30\30\31 (HP Ground 70), Jolly\Timid\Adamant\Modest\Naive\Impish\Careful\Bo ld\Calm
Special move: Draco Meteor
HP Ground is pretty good at taking out some of Jirachi's counters, like Heatran and Magnezone. I wonder why it never made it into an analysis.
Comes UT at L5. It's the NZ Jirachi, so it has a Japanese name until I RNG up a game save that can rename it.
Semi-redistributable (you may trade to others, but they may not trade further). If you received this before the thread merge (when the rules were semi-redistibutable up to 4 times), you can now trade as many times as you want.
Nothing. BP?

CMT For

Suicune

30\11\31\30\31\31, Timid (HP Grass 70)
Comes UT at L40.
Semi-redistributable (you may trade to others, but they may not trade further)

Can you do a few BPs for me? I can do EV training services for you for them etc. Give you pokemon give you credits...

CMT for your Surfing Pikachu, please.
How about this?

Female Qwilfish / OT: RockinX (Alternate Emerald save) [ENG]
Jolly - Poison Point
Swords Dance (FRLGE-exclusive Move Tutor), Haze (Egg Move)
31 / 31 / 31 / 0 / 31 / 31
Date: Pal Parked on 1-18-2010. Comes at level 5 untrained.
It can't learn Swords Dance by TM, but it could learn it by Tutor in the third gen. Can you believe that? I went with Poison Point since I believe Qwilfish is too frail to setup a Rain by itself, and I'd rather give that job to any other member of the team. Who else can say that they have the guts to offer a Poison Point Qwilfish? It's also the ability that fits it the most, to be honest. Haze is there just because I wanted to have an Egg Move in case it increased demand for it; besides, if you are going up against a cursing poké, Haze can come in handy, though I don't recommend using it after a Swords Dance ;•) It is also a very funny joke to have Swords Dance and Haze in the same moveset

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
CMT For

Suicune

30\11\31\30\31\31, Timid (HP Grass 70)
Comes UT at L40.
Semi-redistributable (you may trade to others, but they may not trade further)

Nothing. BP?
Can you do a few BPs for me? I can do EV training services for you for them etc. Give you pokemon give you credits...
Sorry, I don't do BPs anymore, unless it's a special case.
How about this?

Female Qwilfish / OT: RockinX (Alternate Emerald save) [ENG]
Jolly - Poison Point
Swords Dance (FRLGE-exclusive Move Tutor), Haze (Egg Move)
31 / 31 / 31 / 0 / 31 / 31
Date: Pal Parked on 1-18-2010. Comes at level 5 untrained.
It can't learn Swords Dance by TM, but it could learn it by Tutor in the third gen. Can you believe that? I went with Poison Point since I believe Qwilfish is too frail to setup a Rain by itself, and I'd rather give that job to any other member of the team. Who else can say that they have the guts to offer a Poison Point Qwilfish? It's also the ability that fits it the most, to be honest. Haze is there just because I wanted to have an Egg Move in case it increased demand for it; besides, if you are going up against a cursing poké, Haze can come in handy, though I don't recommend using it after a Swords Dance ;•) It is also a very funny joke to have Swords Dance and Haze in the same moveset
Deal! I'll be available to trade tonight. But be aware that the female has poison point instead of Swift Swim.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
The Jolly one has Poison Point, be aware.

So, would you mind doing a BP for me then?

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
RockinX, I was interested in EV training for you.
- I do not own an AR, so your pokemon are safe from being cloned or influenced in any way.
- While I don't have a trade thread I have traded with many people on smogon (off the top of my head, people like Stefywefy, Anti, Bam, Mastadi, The Lexx, Negator, etc) in the past and you can verify through my post history.
- I'm very efficient when EV training - most of the time I can get the pokemon back to you within ~1-3 hours, but at the very longest within a day
- I've currently just finished EV training some of drasil's pokemon, but I'm also set up to EV train some more of his and some of pyscho86wardbg's.

Hopefully you'll consider.

Cheers
Please post some links where I can see you've EV trained for those people.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
What about Negator, though? Anyway, I'll PM you after checking my list of pokés that need training.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Alright, after checking my boxes, I have nothing else that is redistributable that I'm allowed to give to EV trainers. Unless you can ask AromaFlora herself if I can give you some of her pokés to train.

Hey, is there anything in my thread you'd like (or credits) for the following (I need it for next week)?
Gengar
31\30\30\31\31\31, Naive (HP Ice 70)
The Naive nature is intended to not result in an attack drop for Explosion. Or maybe a Sub+Focus Punch set.
Comes UT and EV trained at L50. I forget the EVs, though, but it's got 252 in Speed, most in SpAttk, and some in Attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)