Not open for further replies.
OmegaD/RockinX, can you please CMT for:
Shiny Timid HP grass Suicune
Shiny VGC09 Timid HP electric milotic?

Hope you find something. Thanks!

[ENG]
Chansey / OT: Argenis (Emerald)
Bold - Natural Cure
Counter (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor move), Seismic Toss (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor move), Aromatherapy (Egg move), Softboiled
31 / 4 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
An Awesome Chansey that was a Breeding Project for Kisk. It can serve as a Blissey in OU or Chansey in UU. Comes at level 22.

CMT for even 2 or 3 Pokemon RockinX and nice breed!

RockinX, CMT for this:

Groudon [JPN]

31\31\31\28\30\0, Brave
A Groudon that is as slow as possible will win the weather war against a Kyogre that is brought out at the same time. Unless they're both tied for speed. Then it's a coin flip.
Comes trained at L70 with 252 HP \ 252 Attk \ 6 SDef.

I want to use this for the VGCs.

OmegaD/RockinX, can you please CMT for:
Shiny Timid HP grass Suicune
Shiny VGC09 Timid HP electric milotic?

Hope you find something. Thanks!

Hello RockinX, I amy have been missed. FYI, if in case you don't find anything in my small thread, perhaps I can EV train for you? (btw, the above are OmegaD's pokemon) Thank you.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hello RockinX, I amy have been missed. FYI, if in case you don't find anything in my small thread, perhaps I can EV train for you? (btw, the above are OmegaD's pokemon) Thank you.
Ah, sorry about that. Let me check your thread.

Edit: Didn't see anything I wanted. I'd give you an EV training job, but I don't know about the redistributability of the pokés I need trained.

Ah, sorry about that. Let me check your thread.

Edit: Didn't see anything I wanted. I'd give you an EV training job, but I don't know about the redistributability of the pokés I need trained.
I only need those two. Please let me know if you can have anything for me. Thanks!

Can you ask AromaFlora if you can train her pokémon?
I sent Aroma a PM asking about this. Let us wait for her reply as she is offline right now. I will follow up with you as soon as I hear from her, or update me about what she will say since I asked her to inform either of us.

if she agrees, perhaps we can make follow up arrangements via PM already? Thank you.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Update!

Cleffa / OT: Argenis [ENG]
Careful - Cute Charm > Changes into Magic Guard upon evolution
Seismic Toss (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor move), Softboiled (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor move), Wish (egg move), Encore.
Also available with just Charm, Wish, Metronome and Encore.
31 / 21 / 31 / 22 / 31 / 31
I didn't bother giving it perfect attack because I felt lazy (I also wasn't getting regular non-split frames. I kept getting alternate ones) and it doesn't matter anyway since it's got Seismic Toss (it was done for me, I originally didn't intend to trade it, but I ultimately decided to do it). Comes with Wish and Softboiled so you can choose whichever you want to use. Also, the nature is Careful mostly because it's the only one with a usable nature that I got that had Cute Charm turn into Magic guard upon evolution.
Date: It will display the date on which it was Pal Parked. Comes at level 5.

For:
Slaking ♂

31\30\31\18\29\31, Jolly
Available UT as L10 Slakoth.

I can offer:
Cloyster
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252 Defense/ 252 Attack/ 4 HP
IVs 31/31/31//4/8/8
MoveSet: Spikes, Toxic Spike, Explosion and Surf
comes at lvl 100 shiny

Typholosion
Nature: Mild
EVs: 252 Sp Atk/ 252 speed and 4 HP
IVs: 19/31/22/31/19/31
Moveset: Eruption, Overheat, Focus Blast, and HP Ice!
comes at lvl 100

Houndoom
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/21/14/31/31/31
Moveset: Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, and HP Dragon!

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
For:
Slaking ♂

31\30\31\18\29\31, Jolly
Available UT as L10 Slakoth.

I can offer:
Cloyster
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252 Defense/ 252 Attack/ 4 HP
IVs 31/31/31//4/8/8
MoveSet: Spikes, Toxic Spike, Explosion and Surf
comes at lvl 100 shiny

Typholosion
Nature: Mild
IVs: 19/31/22/31/19/31
Moveset: Eruption, Overheat, Focus Blast, and HP Ice!
comes at lvl 100

Houndoom
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/21/14/31/31/31
Moveset: Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, and HP Dragon!

NO.

Read the rules.

If this stupid trend continues, I might have to start a Hall of Shame with those people who didn't read the rules being listed there.

Another update!

Shiny Zapdos
/ OT: RokinX^_^ (HeartGold) [ENG]
Quiet
30/6/30/31/31/0
A Zapdos that works inside a Trick Room. Add a Macho Brace and it's sure to be VERY slow. I caught it in Level, Love and Friend Balls because everyone uses Fast and Ultra Balls.

CMT for the Quiet Zappy you posted in Discuss My Pokemon, please. I'll offer any two Pokes on my thread for it (NOT including the credit I owe you).

I know that I've already posted a CMT that was denied, but I'm wondering if I can EV train for this,

Heatran ♂ [JPN]

31\31\31\31\31\0, Quiet (HP Ice 64)
Special moves: Eruption, Magma Storm (not otherwise obtainable at L50)
This is the special Heatran that comes from Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light. Best used as a Trick Room Heatran.
Comes UT at L50.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
I'll check my boxes tomorrow to see if there is something for you two to EV train. Then I'll PM both.

Also, Reptar, do you have references?

I'll check my boxes tomorrow to see if there is something for you two to EV train. Then I'll PM both.

Also, Reptar, do you have references?
AromaFlora, Jubilee, l0lp0, Ran 22, and several others but I hope this will be enough to show that I am credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)