Rodo´s Curiosity Shop! (Trade Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can trade it to you AS after you get the pokedex (regional).
If i trade to your X game, you have to relearn the move via the specific move tutor (in meteor falls). Will be avaiable after delta episode, so if you want a full rayquaza at start, you need to trade to AS directly
Ok so ill add you to trade it to my AS. JUST A SEC

Ok so ill add you to trade it to my AS. JUST A SEC
Somehow I cannot trade it to my As version can you trade it to my x version if so I already added you.

Thanks for the trade

Moderator edit: Find the "edit" button

Last edited by a moderator:
So how does this work I'm new here sorry. Looking for technician scyther.
Its no problem. Just tell.me which scyther would you like and tell me what do you can offer. Im interested in special pokeballs females

I saw you were looking for Sports Ball Nincada and Moon Ball Meditite. I'd be able to breed some females for you later tonight. Would you be willing to trade them for a copy of your shiny Rotom?

I saw you were looking for Sports Ball Nincada and Moon Ball Meditite. I'd be able to breed some females for you later tonight. Would you be willing to trade them for a copy of your shiny Rotom?
Yes. that´s a deal. i´ll add as soon as i arrive to home.

Edit. Just message me when ready im not in a rush to get those pokes.

Last edited:
Yes. that´s a deal. i´ll add as soon as i arrive to home.
It'll take me some time to breed perfect ones and I have some real life stuff to take care of first. Fyi, Nincada will be Adamant and Meditite will be Jolly. I'll let you know when I'm available.

Hey! interested in this
Skarmory - Sturdy
cmt for it? Also, does it have any egg moves?
This spitback i guarantee to have drill peck whirlwind curse and stealth rock

Edit. Interested in this:

Absol
Female inside premier ball

OT: Mike ID: 38864
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Naive Ability: Pressure
Moves:
-Play Rough
-Perish Song
-Megahorn
-Magic Coat

I will trade you only spitback meaning random IVS is that ok? because your absol has 6ivs so if you trade also a random iv female is fine with me.

Last edited:
Hi Rodo, still seeking a Shiny Mew?

If so, I have this full-redis Shiny Mew:

Mew ミュウ
OT: Eppie (25162) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/30/31/09/30/31
Stealth Rock, Zen Headbutt, Drain Punch, Tailwind

This is Eppie's Mew.
Yes this works. What do you want in exchange?

Hello!:) Can I ask you if that Shiny Genesect come from a legit Wondercard(not injected)?If yes, would you be interested in a Shiny Shaymin with HP fire or a Shiny Event Entei for it?

Im checking now...
Edit.
According to my source, there is a high chance to be inyected wondercard, is there a problem if so?
Just wait until I get the confirmation about it.

Edit. UberTrainer I did run some research and apparently this poke is legal but not legit. This means it is an inyected wondercard. So we cancel our trade right?

Last edited:
CMT for your awesome latios and genesect? (i didn't list all of my legendaries yet so if nothing interests you i'll update my thread as soon as possible to add those and let you know ok?)

CMT for these spitbacks if you don't mind. (The balls didn't show up when I copied. Btw, I like a lot of your shinies as well, so if you're willing to trade those for some number of non-shiny flawless instead then LMK :P.

Special thanks for @Nelson_Tangela for the ♀ parent
Koffing- Levitate

Special thanks for cant say for the ♀ parent
Heracross - Moxie (HA)

Lapras - Water Absorb

Lileep - Storm Drain (HA)

CMT for your awesome latios and genesect? (i didn't list all of my legendaries yet so if nothing interests you i'll update my thread as soon as possible to add those and let you know ok?)
Im interested in your Victini and your froslass only if they are full redis. But I want to trade 1 legend and 1 shiny for each poke you requested. If you agree what else do you offer?

CMT for these spitbacks if you don't mind. (The balls didn't show up when I copied. Btw, I like a lot of your shinies as well, so if you're willing to trade those for some number of non-shiny flawless instead then LMK :P.

Koffing- Levitate

Heracross - Moxie (HA)

Lapras - Water Absorb

Lileep - Storm Drain (HA)
Can we make a deal if I trade all those four pokes if you give me in exchange your awesome heatran plus your jolly hp electric ditto?

Im interested in your Victini and your froslass only if they are full redis. But I want to trade 1 legend and 1 shiny for each poke you requested. If you agree what else do you offer?
I agree with that. And all my pokemon are full redis (but i'd like to get credit)
These (i'll provide more data on them later):
Eppie's shiny mew (adamant) In dive ball
Shiny suicune (31/31/31/31/31/31 modest) in lure ball
Shiny zapdos (31/31/31/31/31/31 timid) in fast ball
Jirachi (31/31/31/31/31/31 timid) (decolora event)
Jirachi (31/31/31/31/31/31 jolly) (decolora event)

I'll have to check my boxes for others. And i'll have to find a cloner for my froslass then.

EDIT: i think your shiny jirachi is from the tanabata event (i hope this helps a bit)

Im checking now...
Edit.
According to my source, there is a high chance to be inyected wondercard, is there a problem if so?
Just wait until I get the confirmation about it.
Yes, I don't like very much injected Wondercard...:(
Waiting for confirmation anyway.;)

I agree with that. And all my pokemon are full redis (but i'd like to get credit)
These (i'll provide more data on them later):
Eppie's shiny mew (adamant) In dive ball
Shiny suicune (31/31/31/31/31/31 modest) in lure ball
Shiny zapdos (31/31/31/31/31/31 timid) in fast ball
Jirachi (31/31/31/31/31/31 timid) (decolora event)
Jirachi (31/31/31/31/31/31 jolly) (decolora event)

I'll have to check my boxes for others. And i'll have to find a cloner for my froslass then.

EDIT: i think your shiny jirachi is from the tanabata event (i hope this helps a bit)
Ok. So in order to close the deal, would be like this:

•Your victini and Shiny froslass for my Latios.
•Your Shiny suicune and shiny lopunny for my genesect.

If you agree, before we proceed to close the deal i want further info about that suicune.

Thanks for shopping at Curiosity´s shop.

Suicune
Modest
Pressure
31/31/31/31/31/31
Rain dance/gust/aurora beam/mist
OT: Crystal
ID 23949
Note: this is RNG'ed by DX 2401PT of serebiiforums

Also i'll have to find someone to clone my suicune and froslass first. Is that a problem?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)