Roleplay Rogue Prince's Hideout [SimonSays, GlacierKnight] - Easy Labyrinth (END)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
#1

Riolu (Jack Knave) [M]
Nature: Hasty (Multiplies base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Normally, Max: 30]). The Divisor is 870 for fully evolved Pokemon, 580 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 435 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 290 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts one (1) Rank from Defense)
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Prankster (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 69 (60*1.15)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13
Acc. Boost: +6


EC: 2/6
MC: 0
DC: 2/5


Attacks:
Quick Attack
Foresight
Endure
Counter
Force Palm
Feint
Reversal
Screech
Copycat
Nasty Plot

Blaze Kick
Crunch
Hi Jump Kick
Agility
Circle Throw

Earthquake
Sword Dance
Rock Slide
Dig
Payback
Rest

Ice Punch

Moves: 22

Sneasal [Gavin] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Info on Gavin:

Type:
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:

Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Keen Eye: (Innate)This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Pickpocket (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.
Command: [Ability: Pickpocket (Ally Item Swap) ]

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 115



EC: 2/6
MC: 0
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Scratch
Leer
Taunt
Quick Attack
Screech
Faint Attack
Fury Swipes
Agility
Ice Shard

Crush Claw
Ice Punch
Fake Out

Snarl
Swords Dance
Brick Break
Aerial Ace
Dig


- Unlimited SaGa - BT. 1
Hold CTRL and click to open the music in a new tab.

Rogue Prince's Hideout
A one-mon Easy dungeon for two players.
As explored by SimonSays and GlacierKnight.

Rules:

Chills: Each Pokémon brought by an Explorer has 10 Chills to use for the entire delve.
Pokémon Restrictions: No Pokémon higher than Battle Hall Rank 2 may apply.
Pokémon Capture: Not Permitted. (during the test run, at least)
Held Items: None may be brought. Items may be picked up mid-dungeon, however.
Number of Players: 2.
Player Team Size: 1 Pokémon per Explorer.

The outside of the complex is innocuous enough – a simple stone doorway to some unknown destination. The driving snow outside beckons for you to enter the imposing stone structure, but the dim lighting within forbids it without due preparation. Both you and your Pokémon are adverse to this sort of weather, except for Gavin at least.

From the archaeological agency, you heard tell of the "Three Silent Guardians" of the lair, who grant passage to those who keep their wits about them. With that in mind, make your preparations.
Room 0: Outside [Simon, Glacier]
Room 1: ???

Easy Mode Note: Make sure you look over Useful Labyrinth Moves and NPC Pokémon in particular. When dealing with other Pokémon, use Veekun to sneak a peak at their movepools. Bear in mind, though, that Veekun doesn't list event moves like Extremespeed Zigzagoon.
 
#2
after dissusing the battle plan with his comrade, Glacier whispered into gavin's ear, making sure any dwelling pokemon near them could hear the plan. with a nod Gavin walked near the entrance, but then suddenly dissolved into the shadows! Glacier knew his partner for a long time, and could see his buddy inch into the room, unable to be detected by any oncoming opponents. Gavin will be able to see whats in the room without being
seen!

*gavin hides in the shadows of room one*
 
#3

Simon shuddered against the cold, looking the temple over once more. "Go to a giant ice structure, they said... You love snow, they said... Stupid bigwig archaeologists." Simon reaches down, patting the little Riolu gently on the head. "Eyes open, Jack. We don't have any idea what we might've gotten ourselves into." The little Riolu leapt with excitement, all too eager to get out of the blistering cold. "That'll be the death of you, I swear it..."

Enter Room 1 Slowly, using Foresight to try and "feel" for any life within the darkness.
 

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
#4
Round 1

HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 10 remaining Status:
HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 115 Ranks: 4/2/1/3 Chills: 10 remaining Status:

You find yourself in a wide, circular stone chamber, set with columns around its circumference. The columns are transparent, and seem to be made of ice or another crystalline substance. The images of yourselves and your Pokémon are reflected and distorted in the columns, appearing as if you've entered a funhouse of some sort. It is still absolutely frigid, but it's at least dry inside.

At the far end of the chamber is a large door of smooth marble, with a cube-shaped slot cut out of it. Between you and it, however, stands a small red Pokémon. This Delibird looks at you expectantly, and crosses its arms impatiently. It seems to expect business. It casts glares at Jack, but doesn't seem to see Gavin.

What do?
HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 10 remaining Status:
HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 115 Ranks: 4/2/1/3 Chills: 10 remaining Status:




Room 0: Outside
Room 1: Entrance Hall [Simon, Glacier]
 
#5
A Delibird! i thought to myself as gavin relayed the information back to me. since i prefer the ice types, i researched them diligently, and knew the species well. delibird help many people who get lost in the mountains, and give them presents without anything in return. this delibird seems lonely and a bit sad. maybe it could use a gift!

Simon, i whisper to my comrade. Return your pokemon. i have an idea.

With a nod from me, Gavin started to execute his plan. His shadow went to the entrance of the door, infront of the delibird (we wouldnt want to startle this rare creature). after coming out of the shadows, in a friendly gesture Gavin will flash freeze a Large ice Crystal, beautiful and precious. this will be a gift for the icy bird in our way. This will be a peace offering, and simon will return his Pokemon so that the delbird does not feel outnumbered or cornered.

This present will show the delibird we will not fight unless attacked. we are worthy of whatever lies and that we can show discipline. Gavin do me proud!

*gavin goes to the door entrance after riolu is returned, and reappers from the shadows. using ice shard he creates a gift for delibird*
 
#6
Simon nodded, but he was still cautious of the Delibird. "I don't want to be giving it too much of an advantage. However, if there's a way that we can get through this without too much strife..."

Return to you Pokeball, if only for the moment.
 

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
#7
HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 10 remaining Status:
HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 115 Ranks: 4/2/1/3 Chills: 10 remaining Status:

HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 75 Ranks: 3/2/2/2 Status:

Delibird watches impatiently as Jack returns to his Poké Ball. He seems malcontent at first, but is startled as Gavin steps out of the shadows, seeming to appear from nowhere. As Gavin presents the makeshift trinket to Delibird, the giftgiving Pokémon drops to the ground in a bow. It's almost... groveling? It is a very bewildering scene.

Delibird draws a box from its tail and presents it to Gavin, then runs out the exit and stands firm just outside the doorway. It seems to be standing on some sort of guard. On closer examination, the box is empty. It is, however, a perfect cube.

What do?
HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 115 Ranks: 4/2/1/3 Chills: 10 remaining Status:


Room 0: Outside
Room 1: Entrance Hall [Simon, Glacier]
Room 2: ???
 
#8
The Delibird calmed, Simon takes a deep breath of the crisp air. Feeling uneasy about being undefended, he quickly re-releases Jack from the Pokeball. "Alright, we're fine for now, kid. One room down, piece of cake."

Release Jack from the Pokeball, walking (Foresight: On) through the open doorway.
 
#9
I give a warm smile and nod to the Delbird. it gave me curt nod, but i think we are on level terms now. Simon released his partner, and with the cube in hand i nudge gavin to insert it in the doorway. it opens, then i pull my friend back, allowing jack to lead the way. Gavin is prepeared to help him if he's in need though!

*Gavin opens the door, then stays at the entrance, prepared to help jack*
 

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
#10
HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 10 remaining Status:
HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 115 Ranks: 4/2/1/3 Chills: 10 remaining Status:

In the room beyond, you find a wide, square chamber that rises to some unseeable ceiling in the shadows. In the center of this room stand three statues, facing south, east, and west. There is a door in the middle of each wall. Each of the statues depicts a human: eastward, a woman with working with some missing tool; westward, a man holding some missing object aloft; and southward, a woman offering some missing object outward.

There is a door on each side; you have come through the south door. You might consider examining the doors before deciding on a course of action. What do?
HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 10 remaining Status:
HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 115 Ranks: 4/2/1/3 Chills: 10 remaining Status:

Room 0: Outside
Room 1: Entrance Hall
Room 2: Statue Room [Simon, Glacier]
Room 3: ???
Room 4: ???
Room 5: ???
 
#11
Taking in the new scenery, Simon pushes his hat further back on his head. "Woah..." he whispered, before shaking it off. "Focus. Get in, get out. No dilly-dallying. Jack, I'm pretty sure that man statue was holding a sword at some stage, whereas there's a giving statue. So, let's go cautious."

Inspect the Southward Statue, and the door adjacent
 
#12
I nod as Simon's pokemon begins to scout out the rather peaceful looking statue of the giving women. Gavin, i murmur, keep you keen eyes on the prowl for any sudden dangers. especially above. it seems as if anything could fall from the dark sky........

*Gavin will be on the look out for any dangers, and will also keep an eye on the open ceiling above*
 

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
#13
Inspect the Southward Statue, and the door adjacent
The door is, in fact, the one you came through. Now that it's open, there aren't any interesting details to divine.

The statue, however, is more interesting. The piece is kneeling, with both hands outstretched as a cup. It seems that something sharp and angular once rested in her hands, but what?


Investigating an object does not take up your round, so feel free to order again.
 
#14
Nodding thoughtfully, Simon pats Jack reassuringly, rubbing him softly behind his ear. "Let's see what else there is here."

Inspect the other Statues and doors, starting with the Eastward side, going Anti-Clockwise
 
#15
Ok Gavin, i call quietly to my sneasal, i think this place is save enough after that inspection. help jack and check out the other statue

*Gavin will inspect the statue on the westward side*
 

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
#16
HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 10 remaining Status:
HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 115 Ranks: 4/2/1/3 Chills: 10 remaining Status:

Searching the room does take some time, so this is a full round.

The westward statue is that of a man, in little more than his trousers, with his arm aloft and fist clenched. There are several deep cuts in the piece, although it's unclear if theses were part of the intended work or if they occurred by some sort of incident. Either way, it is apparent that the statue once gripped something - the fist is hollow, and is scraped deeply on the inside.

The eastward statue is that of another female form, this one standing with one hand holding some missing object. The other arm is raised, elbow out, driving some unknown tool into the other hand. She seems to be working with some paired implement.

The doors to the east and west are unlocked, but the door to the north gives not a single inch of yield when pressed. You don't find anything else.

What do?
HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 10 remaining Status:
HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 115 Ranks: 4/2/1/3 Chills: 10 remaining Status:
 
#17
Standing in the middle of the room, Simon looks back and forth between the 2 statues. Giving a nod in Glacier Knight's direction, he smiles. "Danger around every corner."

Wait for Gavin. When he's ready, lead the way through the Eastward door
 
#18
After Inspecting the Statues, i am pretty sure they hold no importance to our mission yet, i tell simon. However, if we venture into the different rooms we might find key items or clues that will help us. something is behind that north door. something interesting.

I turn to Gavin, who gives me a grin. Psych yourself up buddy, i tell him. We are planning to enter the east door, and i bet theres a battle waiting to happen. Gavin Nodded, then began a swift routine of swirls and flips, pumping him up for the upcoming onslaught

*Gavin uses Swords Dance, and Enters the East Door with Jack and Simon*
 

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
#19
HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 10 remaining Status:
HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 115 Ranks: 4/2/1/3 Chills: 10 remaining Status:

This room is almost as frigid as the air outside; the air has a crisp, lightly chemical odor and the walls and floor are powdered with a light frost. The floor gives very little traction. The entire room is very stiffled, as if there were something suppressing the acoustics.

The room is dominated by a pile of frozen berries - piled against the walls, in mounds around the floor, and strewn here and there in between. They come in all manner of varieties, but whatever freezing process they've undergone has rendered them useless for battles. Around the piles are various mortars and pestles for grinding berries - one in particular catches your eye, but just as quickly your eye is pulled away from it by movement.

Walking between the mounds is a Scraggy, seeming to be counting them. Locking eyes with you, it whistles and a Purrloin runs out from behind some other pile. It dashes between your legs before you can respond and crosses the statue room in a moment. Looking back, the Scraggy is gone. Berries are rolling down from the side of one of the piles - did he dive into the stock?

A rumbling behind you demands attention - the north door slams to a shut. Purrloin must have gone there. Not important right now; first you have to find out where that Scraggy went. This time, you doubt you'll be able to talk it into being friends. You might not have to fight, but it seems like the odds for peace are slim.

HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 10 remaining Status:
HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 115 Ranks: 4/2/1/3 Chills: 10 remaining Status:

HP: ??? / 90 En: ???% Speed: 48 Ranks: 4/3/1/3 Status:


Room 0: Outside
Room 1: Entrance Hall
Room 2: Statue Room
Room 3: Cold Storage [Simon, Glacier]
Room 4: ???
Room 5: ???
 
#20
Simon smiled, bowing ceremoniously towards the 4 walls of the room. "It's time for their to be some action here. No more sneaking around, no more 'Peace'. Your presence threatens the well-being of myself and my partner: I will not stand for it. Ready yourself, Scraggy: your foes have arrived!"

Jack Knave: Foresight (Scraggy) ~ Hi Jump Kick (Scraggy)
IF Scraggy has already revealed itself A1, use Force Palm (Scraggy)
 
#21
After seeing a glimspe of a sprawling pokemon, i started to get chills. I turned to Gavin but he did not seem peturberd at all. Snease, he grunted and nodded, and i knew this was a response to my nervous look. i smiled and rubbed his head. Show that scraggy that you dont mess with Ice types, i said, Then commanded my Eager Pokemon.

Screech~Brick Break
If Scraggy Uses High Jump Kick on you, then Dodge it.
 

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
#22
HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 10 remaining Status:
HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 115 Ranks: 4/2/1/3 Chills: 10 remaining Status:

HP: ??? / 90 En: ???% Speed: 48 Ranks: 4/3/1/3 Status:

Scraggy - Exit Berry Pile | Zen Headbutt (Riolu)

Turn 1

Gavin used Screech on Scraggy!
But there was no target!
-6 En

Jack Knave used Foresight!
Jack Knave found Scraggy!
-6 En

Scraggy exited the berry pile.

Turn 2

Gavin used Brick Break on Scraggy!
Critical Roll: 625 > 4807 (No)
(8 + 6 - 3) * 1.5 = 16.5 ~ 16 Damage
Scraggy's HP count was revealed!
-6 En

Jack Knave used Hi Jump Kick on Scraggy!
Slick ice cuts Jack Knave's accuracy! (-20)
Attack Roll: 8000 > 6468 (Hit)
Critical Roll: 625 > 9428 (No)
(13 + 3 + 4.5 - 3) * 1.5 = 26.25 ~ 26 Damage
-7 En

Scraggy used Zen Headbutt on Jack Knave!
Slick ice cuts Scraggy's accuracy! (-20)
Attack Roll: 7000 > 3979 (Hit)
Critical Roll: 625 > 1408 (No)
(8 + 6 - 1.5) * 1.5 = 18.75 ~ 18 Damage
-6 En

The Scraggy prioritizes Jack over Gavin; the super-effective attacks seem to worry him more. He's awfully resilient for a Scraggy...
HP: 72 / 90 En: 88% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 10 remaining Status:
HP: 90 / 90 En: 87% Speed: 115 Ranks: 4/2/1/3 Chills: 10 remaining Status:

HP: 228 / 90 En: 294% Speed: 48 Ranks: 4/3/1/3 Status:

Room 0: Outside
Room 1: Entrance Hall
Room 2: Statue Room
Room 3: Cold Storage [Simon, Glacier]
Room 4: ???
Room 5: ???
 
#23
Simon winced: this was, indeed, no ordinary Scraggy. powerful, plenty of energy, and unlikely to be defeated so easily. Strategy and teamwork were the 2 things going to pull them all through, but it was not going to be easy... "Jack, keep on him!"

Force Palm ~ Hi Jump Kick
IF Scraggy uses Zen Headbutt, Dive into the Berries of Invulnerability, or use Counter if the berries would not save you.
 
#24
What is this, i cry out, as the round ends momentarily. Gavin trots back up to me, still in fine condition, but discouraged after the seemingly plausible attack failed. Its alright Gavin, just help jack out. That Crazy Scraggy is tougher than regular ones, and more thick-headed as well. He gave me a nod, then rushed back onto the ice, sliding gracefully and dangerously towards the opponent. You pissed off the wrong sneasel.

Aerial Ace Scraggy~Brick Brick Scraggy
if Scraggy Attempts to High Jump Kick you, Then Dodge
 

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
#25
you guys are both so mad at berries


HP: 72 / 90 En: 88% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 10 remaining Status:
HP: 90 / 90 En: 87% Speed: 115 Ranks: 4/2/1/3 Chills: 10 remaining Status:

HP: 228 / 90 En: 294% Speed: 48 Ranks: 4/3/1/3 Status:

Scraggy - Sand-Attack (Riolu) | Fake Out (Sneasel)

Turn 1

Gavin used Aerial Ace on Scraggy!
Critical Roll: 625 > 6694 (No)
(6 + 6 - 3) * 1.5 = 13.5 ~ 13 Damage
-6 En

Jack used Force Palm on Scraggy!
Slick ice cuts Jack Knave's accuracy! (-20)
Attack Roll: 8000 > 8516(Hit)
Jack slid past his target! He'll have to make another pass...
-4 En

Scraggy used Sand-Attack on Jack!
Scraggy threw powdered ice in Jack's face!
Jack's accuracy fell!
-5 En

Turn 2

Scraggy used Fake Out on Gavin!
Slick ice cuts Scraggy's accuracy! (-20)
Attack Roll: 8000 > 1618 (Hit)
Critical Roll: 625 > 1825 (No)
(4 + 6 - 3) = 7 Damage
-4 En

Gavin flinched!

Jack used Hi Jump Kick on Scraggy!
Slick ice cuts Jack Knave's accuracy! (-20)
Attack Roll: 6000 > 7091 (Miss)
Jack Knave kept going and... slid on the ice instead of crashing?
-7 En

It's still playing around. Hopefully it doesn't get serious any time soon... At least the ice and berries provide a buffer for Hi Jump Kick misses... on both sides.
HP: 72 / 90 En: 77% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 10 remaining Status: Accuracy -1
HP: 83 / 90 En: 81% Speed: 115 Ranks: 4/2/1/3 Chills: 10 remaining Status:

HP: 215 / 90 En: 285% Speed: 48 Ranks: 4/3/1/3 Status:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.