Rogue Prince's Hideout [SimonSays, GlacierKnight] - Easy Labyrinth (END)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Status Update

This should be the last weak of low activity. Betwen the HLM and recovery, I will resume normal posting on December 27th, my time.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
For my first trick this year, I'm going to bump all of my threads, and then ref them.

I'm sure you'd prefer that I don't ref hung-over.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
Round 14

HP: 72 / 90 En: 96% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 8 remaining Status:
HP: 65 / 90 En: 94% Speed: 115 Ranks: 4/2/1/3 Chills: 8 remaining Status:
HP: ??? / 90 En: ??? Speed: 91 Ranks: 4/2/2/2 Status:

Combat Turn

Murkrow is glowing!

Murkrow used Sky Attack on Jack Knave!
Attack Roll: 9000 > 8368 (Hit)
Critical Roll: 625 > 478 (Crit)
(14 + 3 + 3 + 6 - 1.5) * 1.5 = 36.75 ~ 37 Damage
-9 En

Non-Combat Turn

Murkrow returns its treasures to the pile.

Gavin searched the room.
Gavin found a Chople Berry.

Glacier searched the room.
Glacier found a Ice Gem.

[box]It seems all this talk about burning Murkrow's treasures has made it irate! It attacks Jack Knave out of the blue, knocking him clear to the wall. After that, it loses interest, brushing up the pile Simon had collected with its wings and returning it to the heap of treasures. Murkrow returns to the heap as Simon collects Jack Knave from his landing.

Glacier winces—at least the bird wasn't continuing hostilities. Searching the room, you find an additional berry and gem, but you can't dig around any further without Murkrow finding out. You don't know if he'll attack again or not, but it's up to you to decide if you want to find out.[/box]
HP: 35 / 90 En: 96% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 8 remaining Status:
HP: 270 / 90 En: 291% Speed: 91 Ranks: 4/2/2/2 Status:

Room 0: Outside
Room 1: Entrance Hall
Room 2: Statue Room
Room 3: Cold Storage
Room 4: "Treasure" Room [Glacier, Jack, Gavin, Simon, Murkrow]
Room 5: ???

[box]RULES ALTERATION

Most non-combat Utility Moves have been updated with parameters. For example, Miracle Eye is now used with a target parameter, such as Miracle Eye (Door) or Miracle Eye (Pipe). Acrobatics is used with a destination parameter, such as Acrobatics (Ledge) or Acrobatics (Rooftop). Tailwind is now used with a direction parameter, such as Tailwind (Down Hallway) or Tailwind (Through the Room).

All of these only apply when used outside of combat.[/box]

+1 CC for a rules alteration.

I give a gasp as my partner's pokemon is damaged severely. i do not want to fight murkrow, or be in here any longer. I take a deep breath to calm myself, and then step forward. With a voice without any emotion, so that the murkrow does not think i am being forceful, rude, intruding, or any other negative connotation, i speak "Murkrow, May we please have the Battle Standard?". i do not say anything else, for i want to keep things short and sweet. I turn to Simon, and tell him he should probably make Jack Knave Rest.

Ask Murkrow for the Battle Standard

Simon nodded. There was no way that fighting this Murkow wouldn't be easy, and he knew that Jack would not be any the better for it afterwards. "Alright. I guess good manners would not be recieved negatively." Kneeling down to look his young companion in the eye, Simon lays his jacket down on the icy ground, an impromptu bed. "Sleep now, leave this world behind. But be ready: if push comes to shove, we have to leave."

Jack Knave: Rest

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
Round 15

HP: 35 / 90 En: 96% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 8 remaining Status:
HP: 270 / 90 En: 291% Speed: 91 Ranks: 4/2/2/2 Status:

Non-Combat Turn

Jack Knave used Rest!
Jack Knave went to sleep and became healthy!
Jack Knave regained health!
+12 HP
-15 En

[box]Simply asking for the standard—why hadn't this occured to you. The Murkrow watches you with a quizzical look for quite a while. Finally, it flutters up to the standard, lifts it, and tosses it back out into the main hall. It then shoos you out with its wings as if to say it's sick of you two. The large, stone doors close unceremoniously as Murkrow spits on the floor in your general direction.[/box]

HP: 47 / 90 En: 81% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 8 remaining Status: Rest (2 actions)

Room 2: Statue Room [Glacier, Jack, Gavin, Simon]
Room 4: "Treasure" Room [Murkrow]

Seeing as the Door is closed, and the murkrow cannot see us, my rage slightly shows as i give the bird a bird of my own. of course he can't see through the door, the gesture gives me a peace. I take another breath, then pick up the battle Standard. Why is this so easy? i think. We've been trying to be careful, but the answer is surprisingly simple.

I shrug, then place the battle standard where it rightfully belongs.

Place the Battle Standard into the Hands of the Westward Statue

Simon shook his head, craddling the sleeping Riolu in his arms. "Why do we have to overcomplicate things? Really?"

Watch on, staying behind Glacier Knight.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
Round 16

HP: 47 / 90 En: 81% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 8 remaining Status: Rest (2 Actions)

Non-Combat Turn

Jack Knave is resting.
+12 HP.

Trainer Turn

Glacier bequeathed the pennant upon the statue.
The second lock was undone!

[box]Sliding the banner into its proper place, you feel a rumbling as another presumed lock undoes itself. However, the northern door still gives no way when you push. Is there something you missed? Perhaps you need to give something to the south statue.

Investigating, you see that it used to hold some sort of cube. Do you have anything of that sort?
[/box]

HP: 59 / 90 En: 81% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 8 remaining Status: Rest (1 Actions)

Room 4: "Treasure" Room

i carefully ponder what we could be missing, but i suddenly have an idea. The cube! i call out, and grab it out from my bag. We used it to open the first door, now i reckon we need it to open the next one! i give a serene nod to the southern statue, and place the cube in its hands, where it rightfully belongs

Place cube delibird gave us into the hands of the South Ward Statue

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
I'll go ahead and post this now, since Simon's mon is resting.

Round 17

HP: 59 / 90 En: 81% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 8 remaining Status: Rest (1 Actions)

Non-Combat Turn

Jack Knave finished resting.
+12 HP

Trainer Turn

Glacier bequeathed the box upon the statue.
The third lock was undone!

[box]The third lock undone, the northern doors swing open on their own, making no sound at all.

They reveal a hallway, brutally cold, which fades into a darkness you can't penetrate. At the edge of your vision, you can make out stairs that lead upwards.

The frozen darkness doesn't explain your unease, though. Something is deeply unsettling about this hallway—perhaps this is what you came for? In any event, best to be fully ready for whatever's next.
[/box]

HP: 71 / 90 En: 81% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 8 remaining Status:

Room 5: Frozen Lair

"Simon shuddered deeply, not from the cold but from the feeling of ominous dread. There was something at the end of this tunnel, and my conscious little friend knew all too well that we were going to be pushed, hard. But if the foes around them were any indicator, our foe would have a Darkness within their hearts, something that could not be cured with offers of Trinkets and Friendship. Either we were to rush in, and try our very hardest to defeat whatever may be down that corridor, or we would skulk out, empty-handed.

"Everything or Nothing, Jack Knave. Ready yourself. But fear not: we do not travel alone."

If our Companion is willing:
Walk down the Hallway.

If he thinks that we should rest and recollect ourselves:
Jack - Chill

I took in a deep breath; i did that quite a bit ever since i entered this frustrating and intriguing hideout. We unlocked the door to our success, or our demise. Which would it be? Were are minds sharp enough to dwell into the Rogue Prince's darkest chambers and come out alive with the goods we seeked? Seeing that my partner's pokemon could use a good chill, i take the time to hand my dear gavin a chople berry. "We are not taking any chances buddy. This is to help you in a moment of need." Embarrassed for some reason, Gavin shrugs and keeps the berry close. i turn to my teammate, and i await for his pokemon to finish chilling.

Now that we are chilled and primed, its time to head out! What will await us? whatever it is, we will face it with all our smarts and wit

Equip Gavin with Chople Berry

Go through hallway and into the roomy thing (with simon)

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
HP: 71 / 90 En: 81% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 8 remaining Status:

Non-Combat Turn

Jack Knave chills.
+12 En

Trainer Turn

Glacier gives Gavin a Chople Berry.

Movement Turn

Glacier and Simon travel down the hallway to an unknown end...

[box]Traveling down the path, the hallway falls into deeper and deeper shadow. Each window you pass—carefully carved out of solid ice—casts a dimmer and dimmer light as more and more snow is piled up against it. You're traveling deeper and deeper into a snowdrift.

You come to the stairs, and begin to ascend. They begin to get slick with ice, and one or twice you slip. Eventually, you leave what little light is left behind you.

It takes some time, but you eventually reach a barrier that you can't pass. Feeling around, you find and turn a handle, which opens a set of wide stone double doors. Inside, there is a room.

The room is absolutely streaked with stark light and shadow. It's a wide reception hall, with a throne of ice crystals at the end.The window slits allow light to pass through very carefully crafted windows; a memento of the old inhabitants of the complex. They write bars of impenetrable black and illumination across the room—even though you know Gavin is directly in front of you, you can't see him unless he steps out of the shade.

The Sneasel stares at Gavin, bewildered. This must be why Gavin was allowed to pass by the Delibird, and why the Murkrow just handed the banner over: they thought he was the Prince!

The Prince, for his part, rises from the throne and slips into the shadow. It would seem that your encounter has begun

HP: 71 / 90 En: 93% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 7 remaining Status:
HP: 65 / 90 En: 94% Speed: 115 Ranks: 4/2/1/3 Chills: 8 remaining Status: Chople Berry (3)
HP: 450 / 90 En: 999% Speed: 133 Ranks: 4/3/3/4 Status: Razor Claw
[/box]

Simon looked around the large, darkened room. "Here," he whispered to himself. "Here is what we've been toiling to get to this whole time. And now we're here..." He looked down at the little red Riolu at his side, clearly on edge. "I know what we have to do. But I don't even know why. But whatever it may be, we are going to show them exactly what we're made of. Let's just hope that the sacrifice isn't too great." Simon took a deep breath, reaching into his backpack to produce a flashlight, making all too sure that the batteries were fresh and the bulb functioning. "We're taking the fight to him."

Jack Knave: Foresight (Prince) ~ Hi Jump Kick (Prince)
IF Foresight would not be succeed A1, use Sword Dance and push actions back, or Rock Slide if Taunted.
IF Prince uses Evasive Agility or a "Protect" move at any stage, use Sword Dance and push actions back, or Rock Slide if Taunted.
IF Focus Punch is used at any stage, use Copycat (Focus Punch) the following turn. This Sub has Priority over the first 2.

Simon: As soon as Prince comes into sight, shine the flashlight on him, highlighting him.

What? Could it be.......The prince is a sneasal just like gavin? That does explain why we've ventured through here somewhat easily. I Turn to see the Prince, but he has disappered. What was that on his head? a crown? diadem? Where's the pendant? I keenly kept reminding myself as we trekked through this chilly place that that was our mission, to get the pendant the museum people paid us to get. But where is it? Suddenly i get irratated. Those stupid blokes, how could they know what's in here? Pansies, they probably think pyramids are waiting in the basement for them to hire people to collect.

I give an angry snort as i know now theres not really a point to the conquest. Sure, the place is nice though, my kind of building. Maybe later i can shoo out all the pokemon and renovate. but for now, there was one thing that stood in my way, and one thing that could make me feel better after realizing the joke the Museum people pulled on us.

Give that ass-hole prince a piece of our minds.

I whisper to gavin our battle plan, and i pull out a flashlight of my own. i give it a click and suddenly an intense beam pierces a section of the dark room. i see a shadow quickly flee deeper into the darkness, and i grin; While our pokemon attack me and simon can help push the Prince out from the shadows. Ok gavin, i think to myself, lets show this guy who the real star sneasal is.

Gavin
Agility~Taunt
If Prince taunts you a1, then Brick Break~Brick Break instead
if you are Brick Break~Brick Breaking and Prince uses torment a2, then use Crush Claw a2

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
Round 19

HP: 71 / 90 En: 93% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 7 remaining Status:
HP: 65 / 90 En: 94% Speed: 115 Ranks: 4/2/1/3 Chills: 8 remaining Status: Chople Berry (3)
HP: 450 / 90 En: 999% Speed: 133 Ranks: 4/3/3/4 Status: Razor Claw

Prince - Focus Punch + Focus Punch (Gavin) | Cooldown

Combat Turn 1

The Rogue Prince is tightening his focus!

Gavin used Agility!
Gavin's Speed rose sharply!
-7 En

Jack Knave used Foresight!
Jack Knave found the Prince!
-6 En

The Rogue Prince used Focus Punch + Focus Punch on Gavin!
33.75 BAP, 48 En, Physical Fighting-type Attack!
Critical Roll: 625 > 6379 (No)
Gavin's Chople Berry weakened the blow!
((15 * 2.25) + 3 + 6 - 3) * 2.25 = 59.625 ~ 60 Damage

Combat Turn 2

Gavin used Taunt on the Rogue Prince!
The Rogue Prince fell for the Taunt!
-9 En

The Rogue Prince is idle.

Jack Knave used Hi Jump Kick!
Critical Roll: 625 > 8321 (No)
(13 + 3 + 4.5 - 4.5) * 2.25 = 36 Damage
-7 En

Trainer Turn

Glacier and Simon produced flashlights from their persons!

Movement Turn

Houndour entered play!

[box]Bracing for battle, Jack Knave searches for the Prince's Aura while Gavin relaxes for swiftness. The Prince delivers a crushing, focused punch, that obliterates Gavin's berry and leaves him embedded in the wall.

From behind the throne emerges a Houndour. It would seem that there's a path in there, now that you have flashlights to see by. It seems to lead outside. The Houndour is baffled—TWO Princes? Which one is... real? After all, someone that identical could simply steal the diadem and pass for the Prince.[/box]

HP: 71 / 90 En: 87% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 7 remaining Status: Foresight (Prince, 5 Actions)
HP: 5 / 90 En: 87% Speed: 115 Ranks: 4/2/1/3 Chills: 8 remaining Status: Chople Berry (2), Speed +2 (402 Spe)
HP: 414 / 90 En: 999% Speed: 133 Ranks: 4/3/3/4 Status: Razor Claw, Taunt (5 Actions)
HP: 90 / 90 En: 100% Speed: 75 Ranks: 1/2/3/2 Status:

Room 2: Statue Room
Room 5: Frozen Lair [Glacier, Jack, Gavin, Simon, Prince, Houndour]

Simon gasped, flinching at the sheer power of the blow against his friend. "Glacier, Gavin, run while you can. I'll cover your escape: Better that you take the few treasures that you have and go."

Jack: Grab Diadem and put it on Gavin's head ~ Hi Jump Kick Prince.
IF Tormented, use Rock Slide A2.
IF Aerial Ace, Counter it.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
I'm going to clear my queue, and if Glacier hasn't posted by then I'll autopilot him towards the door with the following orders:

Gavin - Flee | Detect
If the Prince uses Pursuit action 1, switch actions 1 and 2.

Move Orders - Move to Room 2

Glacier's Mind
Well crap. Crapity crap crap. I trekked through this dungeon, got my pokemon severely injured, and grabbed nothing super important what so ever. this must be a low for me. What do to? should i flee? if we stand and fight then we lose.....wait what DO i lose? i have nothing! what, a berry and a frosty gem, no big deal. its not like i have a bag full of nuggets. Gavin, i know you wouldn't want to flee. we aren't fleeing! time to give it all we have seeing as we are almost out! let's try to get that houndour on our side! maybe we can turn things around? if we can't well at least we tried. we aren't quitters or fleers! even if we fail our tale will spread and everyone will know who we are!

Gavin's Mind
Fuck. Fuckity Fuck Fuck. i'm NOT going down! this prick is gonna get it. I came through shit for what? i dont even know! i just know trainer wanted to go in here with his friend and the riolu. we've been through some easy stuff, and some pretty stupid stuff. like that pussy scraggy. or the Punk murkrow. I WANT TO FIGHT SOMETHING. but i'm almost dead....... i will admit, that sneasal is talented and skilled. but now i'm faster than him. MUCH. and i'm pissed. VERY. Oh what? Trainer? you don't want to give up? keep trying? no fleeing? EXCELLENT! there you go trainer, i won't let you down!

Gavin speaking to Houndour
HOUNDOR MY SUBJECT, assistance at once! this poser caught me off guard and has weakened me extremely. it does not matter he wears my coveted diadem, snatched it! i will get it back, for you know i do not kid when MY TREASURE is in danger. Attack the scum! Burn his wretched body to the ground! do this and i will reward you heavily. Do not mind the strangers, they are new subjects. they work for me and shall help you take down the imposter!

I am going to Fake outthe insolent whelp, and my new subject will snatch the diadem for me. then i shall wear it and you will know for sure it is i!

Fake Out~Convince Houndour Gavin is the Prince
if enemy Sneasal uses a combonation using Fake Out a1, then protect
if enemy sneasal uses a Feint+Fake Out combonation, use a Fake Out+ Fake Out Combonation, and a2 while you are cooling down from the combo convince Houndour Gavin is the Prince

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
Round 20

HP: 71 / 90 En: 87% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 7 remaining Status: Foresight (Prince, 5 Actions)
HP: 5 / 90 En: 87% Speed: 115 Ranks: 4/2/1/3 Chills: 8 remaining Status: Chople Berry (2), Speed +2 (402 Spe)
HP: 414 / 90 En: 999% Speed: 133 Ranks: 4/3/3/4 Status: Razor Claw, Taunt (5 Actions)

The Rogue Prince - Scratch (Gavin) | Reflect

Houndour - Idle

Combat Turn 1

Gavin used Fake Out on the Rogue Prince!
Critical Roll: 625 > 9607 (No)
(4 + 6 - 4.5) = 5.5 ~ 6 Damage
-4 En

The Rogue Prince used Scratch on Gavin!
Critical Roll: 1250 > 7777 (No)
(4 + 3 + 6 - 3) = 10 Damage
Gavin fainted!

Jack Knave tried to steal the diadem!
Attack Roll: 5000 > 721 (Success)
Jack Knave has taken the Prince's Diadem!

Combat Turn 2

The Rogue Prince used Reflect!
The Rogue Prince set up a barrier!

Jack Knave used Hi Jump Kick!
Critical Roll: 625 > 4766 (No)
(13 + 3 + 4.5 - 4.5 - 5) * 2.25 = 24.75 ~ 25 Damage
-7 En

Houndour is no longer fooled.

HP: 71 / 90 En: 87% Speed: 69 Ranks: 3/1/2/2 Chills: 7 remaining Status: Foresight (Prince, 3 Actions)
HP: 0 / 90 En: 83% Speed: 115 Ranks: 4/2/1/3 Chills: 8 remaining Status: Fainted
HP: 383 / 90 En: 999% Speed: 133 Ranks: 4/3/3/4 Status: Razor Claw, Taunt (3 Actions), Reflect (5 Actions)

Glacier has been defeated.

Lackies:
Delibird (Negotiated With)

1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC

Midbosses:
Scraggy (Fled From)
Murkrow (Negotiated With)

4 EC, 4 DC, 8 MC

Boss Status:
Fought: 2 Rounds
Ending: Defeated

Glacier earns 4 CC (Rules Changes only).

Gavin earns 5 EC, 5 DC, and 10 MC.

WOOOOOOOOO FAIL LIKE A BOSS.

i shall post my goodbyes soon *because a fail like that means i get to type up an exemplary goodbye*

Goodluck Simon, my apologizes for being so stupid :/

also,

Objection!
(and not the asber)

The prince CANNOT use reflect due to he still being taunted, unless i have overlooked something. i really hope i haven't. Taunt makes pokemon unable to use non damaging moves, yes yes? therefore reflect is a no go. yes yes? or do bosses have special troll barriers that negate taunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)