Rolf VS mewtwo15025 ~ Subref = Alchemator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mkay Boyd lets finish this stinker with a Payback, yep yep. And if it doesn't kill and you're still alive then use Metal Claw. And somehow after that you're still alive use payback again.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Things are heating up once more in this epic confrontation between Rolf and the fifteen-thousand and twenty-sixth mewtwo - and it's not just because Uberwocky is using Fire Fang! Let's take the time for a quick recap:

Rolf XOO

Ferroseed(*) Boyd (M)
HP:
Energy: 33
Actions: Payback ~ Metal Claw ~ Payback

mewtwo15026 XOO

Bagon(*) Uberwocky (F)
HP: 11
Energy: 69
Actions: Fire Fang ~ Fire Fang ~ Fire Fang/Chill

At a glance it seems that Uberwocky has the upper hand - a single Fire Fang should fell Boyd. However, looking more closely Boyd can also defeat Uberwocky with a single Payback should the latter be paralysed. In this tense moment I am going to invite you to the RNG that I use for calculating whether Uberwocky is fully paralysed.

'1' symbolises full paralysis (25%), any number from 2-4 means that the attack will go ahead. And the answer is...
4!

Uberwocky struck with a final Fire Fang, defeating the surprisingly resilient Boyd (given that he had been targeted by 4x effective attacks throughout.

Uberwocky has gained 1 KO counter!

In the meantime, Uberwocky takes the time to Chill. And then he Chills again, restoring 24% energy in total!

So at the end of that round the scores are:
Rolf XXO

Ferroseed(*) Boyd (M)
HP: KO

Energy: 33

Bagon(*) Uberwocky (F)
HP: 6
Energy: 88

Rolf, please send out your final Pokémon and attack!

Well, I don't have much choice. Go Haar!

Start off with a Dragon Dance so you're faster, then finish Uberwocky with Twister. Use Dragon Dance again after that!

Oh and if he tris to dragon dance before you do so he still outspeeds, just swap twister with dragon dance in order.

Well, this doesn't look good for you, Ubie, but you still did a fantastic job. Your orders are simple: Facade until you fall!

Facade~Facade~Facade

Alchemator

In a final attempt to win, Rolf sends out Haar the Dratini!

Dratini(*) Haar (M)
Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: ****(+)
Def: **
SpA: **
SpD: **
Spe: 43

The newcomer begins the round by doing a funky snake dance - a Dragon Dance to raise his stats. In a final attempt to do as much damage as possible Uberwocky strikes with Facade, which is even more powerful due to its status affliction. However, Uberwocky's success is short lived as Haar used a terrifying Twister!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
the twister went snicker-snack
Haar left it dead and then he dared
to do a Dragon Dance.

Haar has gained 1 KO counter.

So with the slaying of the feared Uberwocky the round concludes - let's check the status of Haar.

Rolf XXO

Dratini(*) Haar (M)
HP: 74
Energy: 86

mewtwo15026, please send out your final Pokémon and attack.

C'mon back, Ubie; you did great!

So I herd u liek Vladdy teh Mudkipz... Well, here he is!

Vladdy, start by using Bide! Now, I'm not sure how this move works, but if it wears off before the round ends, go for Counter or Mirror Coat, depending on what it uses to attack you!

BIDE
~Counter/Mirror Coat~Counter/Mirror Coat

Okee dokes Haar. Start with another Dragon Dance, use Thunder Wave, then get in close and use Wrap to deal some steady damage.

Alchemator

It looks like the match is entering its final stages, with the last two combatants taking the field here at Peanut Swamp island. mewtwo15026 reveals his final Pokémon - Vladdy the Mudkip!

Mudkip(*) Vladdy (M)
Nature: Relaxed
Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: ***
Def: *** (+ nature)
SpA: **
SpD: **
Spe: 34

And here is a recap on how Haar is doing:
Rolf XXO

Dratini(*) Haar (M)
HP: 74

Haar begins the round by using Dragon Dance yet again, obtaining even more stat boosts. However, Vladdy simply forms a white aura around himself - looks like he's using Bide!

Aware of the mudkipzy shenanigans, Haar takes the time to use Thunderwave, paralysing the motionless Vladdy.

The Dratini then squeezes Vladdy tight with a Wrap, which deals decent damage - will the torment ever stop for our lovely blue friend [that we like]? Well it looks like it stops now, as Vladdy releases all of his energy to send Haar flying backwards with Bide.

So with that exciting reversal at the end of the round, here are the results:
Rolf XXO

Dratini(*) Haar (M)
HP: 58
Energy: 54

mewtwo15026 XXO

Mudkip(*) Vladdy (M)
HP: 82
Status: 25% Paralysed. So fond of reversals that he's almost Russian. In Soviet Russia Mudkip likes YOU

What an exciting start to the match so far! With Vladdy quite gladdy and Haar staring him down with his back to the pond, what could happen next? It's over to Rolf to find out!

Mkay well, I want you to start with an Extremespeed and then get away asap from whatever Mudkip is using (he's paralyzed so he's even slower than usual) and then come back and use Wrap again. Then just chill.

Wait--didn't Haar take any damage from Bide last turn? It doesn't seem to have done anything; Haar's HP was 74 before and after the round...

Vladdy, lead by Countering the Extremespeed; I don't think it'll be able to dodge that! Let it Wrap you, then use Avalanche for massive damage! Then finish the round by chilling!

Counter~Avalanche~Chill

Alchemator

As the final two Pokémon begin to get warmed up, the whole atmosphere here at Peanut Swamp island is really heating up. Before things get going, let's check the condition of the two combatants!

Rolf XXO

Dratini(*) Haar (M)
HP: 58
Energy: 54
Actions: Extremespeed ~ Wrap ~ Chill

mewtwo15026 XXO

Mudkip(*) Vladdy (M)
HP: 82
Status: 25% Paralysed. So fond of reversals that he's almost Russian. In Soviet Russia Mudkip likes YOU
Actions: Counter ~ Avalanche ~ Chill

Letting Haar take the initiative, Vladdy is a very polite Mudkip, the Dratini begins with a super-fast Extremespeed. Unfortunately for Haar, howevhaar, Vladdy is lying in wait with a Counter which deals twice as much damage as he took! Maybe Vladdy isn't such a polite Mudkip after all.

Annoyed at being both literally and psychologically countered, Haar moves in for the tried-and-true tactic of using Wrap. While Haar is haarking back to the good RBY Wrap Dragonite days, though, Vladdy summons a great Avalanche that inflicts phenomenal damage on Haar - certainly enough for him to loosen his grip and flee.

Following on from that icy barrage, Vladdy takes the time to Chill and restore energy. Already feeling the cold, Haar decides to Chill also.

Haar is certainly feeling the pinch right now, and is finding it tough to break through this conservative play. Will he manage and secure victory for Rolf? Here are the results at the end of this round:
Rolf XXO

Dratini(*) Haar (M)
HP: 15
Energy: 45

Mudkip(*) Vladdy (M)
HP: 64
Energy: 68

mewtwo15026, please order.

I'm about to leave for a while and this is almost over, so I'm just going to go now if that's okay.

Lets get this pain over with. Just thunderbolt until you die. Maybe hax will helP, maybe not.

Alchemator

Forgive me for not posting a recap, as this is the last round.

Attempting to go all-out, Haar begins with a fearsome Thunderbolt and, while it deals good damage, all Vladdy needs to do is use a single Mirror Coat, felling that pesky dragon.

mewtwo15026 has won!

Rewards
Rolf
- 2 Trainer Counters
Mist - 1 EC / 1 MC / 1 DC
Boyd - 1 KO / 1 EC / 1 MC / 1 DC
Haar - 1 KO / 1 EC / 1 MC / 1 DC

mewtwo15026 - 2 Trainer Counters
Balsamus - 1 KO / 1 EC / 1 MC / 1 DC
Uberwocky - 1 KO / 1 EC / 1 MC / 1 DC
Vladdy - 1 KO / 1 EC / 1 MC / 1 DC

Alchemator - 3 Ref Counters

^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)